Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset (54515 Views)

Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S / Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by ipobarecriminals: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
sad
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by smartkester(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
softwerk:
Go girl!!! Way to go............... grin

Them haters don't even deserve to suck your neat pu*ssy..........Let them suck on the as*shole just after pooping!
and who told you her pussy is neat. Am very sure her pussy stinks like a dead fish
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by smsventures: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy why are u suffocating those boobs naa??

Abeg D we dem

See as dem dey strive to catch fresh breeze BTW note am not one of ur haters grin

#Gladiator
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by PrettySleek(f): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Instead of her to say she is looking for people to suck her. Mumu grin no b everybody when graduate dey get sense o
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by mayorkyzo: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Her life,her post...
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by LockDown69(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
softwerk:

Them haters don't even deserve to suck your neat pu*ssy..........Let them suck on the as*shole just after pooping!
Crew member spotted. grin
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Sarah20A(f): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
This girl pussy is itching her and she doesn't know how to get a good sucker so she just came up with this embarassed
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by smartkester(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
grin grin it seems nobody noticed this epic comment
my man i saw it.. Infact that was the 1st thing i saw.. I so love it.. So epic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by BabbanBura(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
softwerk:

...what a life - bird of thesame feather...!
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by yinkslinks(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
kind of gender
MhizzAJ:
Did she say anything wrong. ..people won't mind their business
Some people will react to everything
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Jadoskii(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
I still don't see y pple r saying rum....una go carry una own load for head carry anoda pesin load for hand kon dey cross 3rd mainland bridge...wetin concern uuu!!!!!
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by BabbanBura(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
PrettySleek:
Instead of her to say she is looking for people to suck her. Mumu grin no b everybody when graduate dey get sense o

na so my dear - i like your hair
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Inanna:
Lol Nunu is craaaazyy! She thinks it's a sign of love and acceptance, the rest of the crew don't even like her. She's still a fave of mine.

Birds of the same feather...

MADAM I guess you enjoy men eating your blood too,
Well the cast have legitimate reasons to dislike the stupid girl.
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Psalmwhyte(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
joshkiddies:
Graduating from school should be a day of celebration right? Well, we get all that but the way this lady celebrated her graduation has gotten many Twitter users upset, and they've reacted to it.

Here's the reaction @nunuobe got for her 'Yeah this is to all my fucking haters, suck my pussy' tweet;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/way-lady-celebrated-graduation-gotten-many-upset.html

Lalasticlala

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Dreambeat: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Like someone wrote,the job market will humble her.The dumb girl didn't think that potential recruiters would be reading what she wrote.
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
That's revolting. I like her because she's bold and speaks her mind and damns the consequences, even though her ideas are unorthodox and just plain nasty.
Vanquay:

Birds of the same feather...

MADAM I guess you enjoy men eating your blood too,
Well the cast have legitimate reasons to dislike the stupid girl.

1 Like

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by megacruise: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
grin grin it seems nobody noticed this epic comment
Some guys no get joy at all. Lwkmd. That comment though...
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by jimb(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=softwerk post=58717329]Go girl!!! Way to go............... grin

Them haters don't even deserve to suck your neat pu*ssy..........Let them suck on the as*shole

Are u looking fr someone to suck urs, holla me,
am serious but u have to pay me oo
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by concho(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Na dem..........from dia head u shall kn dem. oya remove ur wig make we check. quote me n face our gods ;DNa dem..........from dia head u shall kn dem. oya remove ur wig make we check. quote me n face our gods
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by smartkester(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sarah20A:
This girl pussy is itching her and she doesn't know how to get a good sucker so she just came up with this embarassed
sweet moma.. I sight you tongue
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by HERSLEY(f): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How do I tell her I am her hater;

So that I can suck too undecided
Try me wink
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Inanna:
That's revolting. I like her because she's bold and speaks her mind and damns the consequences, even though her ideas are unorthodox and just plain nasty.

Hitler was bold and spoke his mind...Once again Birds of the same feather...

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Akanni2424(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
moses93:
don't just know why some people will never mind their business
who minding business help? !!
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by 9jatatafo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
her pissy her business
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by sheyinoni(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
softwerk:

Eee yama, will u kip kwaet
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by KennedyNwaodu(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lemme go and buy my Garri... garri over everything, garri over slay queens, garri over graduation, garri over bu**ri; where were they when garri was saving lives? #garrilove #garriswag #mygarristory.

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Eluwilussit(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You too sharp. grin grin grin
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Barzinime(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Another Idiot...Lost all decency
softwerk:

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by ncoolsome(m): 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When did pusssy become feeding bottle that u want to suck?
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by imustsaymymindo: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Such a beauty.
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Austinoiz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Did she say anything wrong. ..people won't mind their business
Some people will react to everything

Did she mind her business going on Twitter to tweet thrash?
Did your comment mind its business?
The answer is a NO. SO I won't mibd my business in quoting you.
Mind you, anything on social mind is for the society.
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by davillian(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Oboy she has used her knees O sotey the knee got burn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!! / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.