Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset (54522 Views)

Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S / Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Teacher1776(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rayd502:
Obviously dis one used what she had to get her degree...No sane girl that has been found worthy of character will post this thrash.

While the Labour market humbles her,may sense fall on her.

she looks like a transexual to me.
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by piagetskinner(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
this is either the result of poor parenting or peer pressure
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Franchise21(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ever8054:
girl iam one of your heater now where is the pussy?...
Oga, na hater... Learn to spell first b4 u look for what to suck

2 Likes

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by lepasharon(f): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nunu grin
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by kcowen(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't know Ghana too Reacts,i thought only Nigeria reacts
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Odelhorno1990: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
This wan na person self!
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by chigo003(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Oloshos everywhere nw!

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by brosammy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
It is only animals like pig dog goat e.t.c that you I'll find their breast outside, even rabbit covers its own with fur
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Andiong: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Is this one of our future leaders? l need an urgent response.
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by whizzyleejr(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
I hate you to the core but i no fit suck that ya fucking p**sy
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by PrettySleek(f): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
BabbanBura:

na so my dear - i like your hair
Thanks smiley
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by freebrowsingtime: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vanquay:
That's Nunu from BkchatLdn I know her because my girlfriend Watches that useless show...Basicalky she's trying to make a reference to a time on the show she said she let a guy eat her out on her period...Shes Nasty as hell .

I'm sure her pvssy smells like rotten fish and her room probably stinks like LAWMA disposal centre.

Most under-rated comment here on this topic.
She's into showbiz and this is related to her show.

Thank you for this clarification, and Nairalanders judges are busy judging.
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Ilajeboy(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nigerians and stupid ignorance.. Dats nunu from bkchatldn a show in England
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by kenzyken101: 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
the job market will humble her really, hope she get plan b, to finish one thing to get work nah other thing...
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by BabbanBura(m): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2017
PrettySleek:

Thanks smiley

you are welcome, anytime!

1 Like

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by femijon: 1:41am On Jul 23, 2017

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Dayshow: 3:18am On Jul 23, 2017
softwerk:
Go girl!!! Way to go............... grin

Them haters don't even deserve to suck your neat pu*ssy..........Let them suck on the as*shole just after pooping!
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Dayshow: 3:21am On Jul 23, 2017
softwerk:
Go girl!!! Way to go............... grin

Them haters don't even deserve to suck your neat pu*ssy..........Let them suck on the as*shole just after pooping!

Mumu, u don see bird abi dog wey get same colour as u naw. so why u no go support am. lazy brain idi*t
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Nature8(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017
joshkiddies:
Graduating from school should be a day of celebration right? Well, we get all that but the way this lady celebrated her graduation has gotten many Twitter users upset, and they've reacted to it. 

Here's the reaction @nunuobe got for her 'Yeah this is to all my fucking haters, suck my pussy' tweet; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/way-lady-celebrated-graduation-gotten-many-upset.html

Lalasticlala

cheesy
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by obidevine(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Did she say anything wrong. ..people won't mind their business
Some people will react to everything

She said everything thing wrong. Did you see that epic shade " is that your knee or your dad's facial expression when he saw this tweet"?
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Kollysman1: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Did she say anything wrong. ..people won't mind their business
Some people will react to everything

ORNITHOLOGICAL SPECY OF IDENTICAL PLUMAGE, OFTEN COLLIMATE TO THE NEAREST PROXIMITY
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by GozieAchara(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
How do I tell her I am her hater;
So that I can suck too undecided

Lmao
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by TKDEE(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=MhizzAJ post=58717480]Did she say anything wrong. ..people won't mind their business
Some people will react to everything [/quote.
u well so...
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by wordbank(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2017
HERSLEY:
Try me wink
This rain go sweet oo
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2017
got me me tinkin thou... cool
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by HERSLEY(f): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
wordbank:

This rain go sweet oo
lol yes o cheesy
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Eglobalma: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
bbbabes:
With pleasure, honey
u wanna suck a fellow girls punany?
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by GoodinPurple: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
RealHaute:
My fellow Nigerians are now officially crazy.

GoodinPurple ...you have the best personal text I've come across on Nairaland. *thumbs up*
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower / 60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!! / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.