Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' (8122 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by ChopBellefull(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2017
PussyBlower:
Shut your fûçking gob up Fûçking Loco Fucktardic slowpoke..You tried to make a fûçking sense but you ain't making any..for your info I ain't getting married to any fûçking Hoe grin but trust me your fûçking Wife is definitely gonna have her fûçking pussy blown away by your fûçking landlord just to put a fûçking roof on your head. Btw, both Freespirited and lefulefu you fûçking mentioned are far above your standard. Therefore I won't be fûçking surprised if they didn't pander to your fûçking request..Mofo!

Fu¢king bro! I forgot to tell u that i am a landlord.. I cld gv u a year free. When u get married let me knw cheesy.. Peace yor
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by PussyBlower: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Fu¢king bro! I forgot to tell u that i am a landlord.. I cld gv u a year free. When u get married let me knw cheesy.. Peace yor
Whata fûçking selfish landlord you're..you've obviously been fûçking your Tenant's Wife pussy and you wouldn't want another fûçking landlord to enjoy same dividend of tenants pussieas you've been fûçking..Stingy Landlord!! angry
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by adontcare(f): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
He should forgive his wife because of the kids. And God hate divorce. Pray for ur wife always. Dress neat and smart. Sleep with her often. Do not deny her sex. Also di not nag. Always love ur wife as christ love the church.This is d same advice most people will give a woman when she catches her husband cheating with a another lady
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
ChopBellefull and PussBlower..a happy sunday to u both cheesy
hope una don settle oo cheesy
the guy wife wey dey fuk landlord na just ashawo cheesy
nothing more..nothing less cheesy
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by ChopBellefull(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:
ChopBellefull and PussBlower..a happy sunday to u both cheesy
hope una don settle oo cheesy
the guy wife wey dey fuk landlord na just ashawo cheesy
nothing more..nothing less cheesy

Pussblower na my padi na, we dey one joint dey cool off nw.. U need pix??
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Pussblower na my padi na, we dey one joint dey cool off nw.. U need pix??
abeg send d pix grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by ChopBellefull(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:

Lol.. U no dey believe o, u be thomas??

Pussyblower oya show m, my camera spoil grin
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by PussyBlower: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=PussyBlower post=58757385][/quote]
werey!
see beer meeting grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Lol.. U no dey believe o, u be thomas??

Pussyblower oya show m, my camera spoil grin
i don see am
i no doubt again grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by Augustap(f): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2017
PussyBlower:
Unfortunately for you..i ain't fûçking getting married so there's nothing to worry about..Now how about you fûçking stand in for your Husband to be in that aspect? grin
Awww...thanks for the advise. But its so fortunate that my hubby already built a house, so i don't need to do that. And if anything happens and we go rent an apartment, I'd rather work and help him instead of dashing someone else his property and we won't rent an apartment, ntor... wink
Ur plan no work pussyblower
Re: 'I Caught My Wife In My Bed With Our Landlord' by PussyBlower: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Augustap:

Awww...thanks for the advise. But its so fortunate that my hubby already built a house, so i don't need to do that. And if anything happens and we go rent an apartment, I'd rather work and help him instead of dashing someone else his property and we won't rent an apartment, ntor... wink
Ur plan no work pussyblower
At fûçking where??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can These Ladies Make Good Wives? (pictured) / What Can You Never Buy For Your Partner? / Guys Mention 3 Nairalanders You'll Love To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.