Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,189 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? (1000 Views)

How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by slayminder(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
so I caught my girlfriend cheating I confronted her and she admitted it and she said I should sorry, should I continue or run for my life
Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by BlackDBagba: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hold on ....
Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by greatnaija01: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
DO YOU LOVE HER GENUINELY?

IS YOUR LOVE BASED ON SEX OR BASED ON HER VIRTUES?

IS SHE ADDING ANYTHING MEANINGFUL TO YOUR LIFE APART FROM SEX?

Is she the kind of Woman YOU WANT YOUR FUTURE DAUGHTER TO BE LIKE?

Does she help you Improve your life/finances in anyway or does she only collect from you?

The answers to this questions will ULTIMATELY be the ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION..... sit down and reason it then decide.... for NAIRALAND didnt vote for you to date her, hence we can not come and be telling you to break up

slayminder:
so I caught my girlfriend cheating I confronted her and she admitted it and she said I should sorry, should I continue or run for my life

1 Like

Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
I am speechless
Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Sunexy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lol...why shud u run??...who is chasing u??...u better start cheating ur own and dont get caught
cheesy...BE SMART

1 Like

Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by slayminder(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
greatnaija01:
DO YOU LOVE HER GENUINELY?

IS YOUR LOVE BASED ON SEX OR BASED ON HER VIRTUES?

IS SHE ADDING ANYTHING MEANINGFUL TO YOUR LIFE APART FROM SEX?

Is she the kind of Woman YOU WANT YOUR FUTURE DAUGHTER TO BE LIKE?

Does she help you Improve your life/finances in anyway or does she only collect from you?

The answers to this questions will ULTIMATELY be the ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION..... sit down and reason it then decide.... for NAIRALAND didnt vote for you to date her, hence we can not come and be telling you to break up

God bless you, I love ur IQ

1 Like

Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by slayminder(m): 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sunexy:
Lol...why shud u run??...who is chasing u??...u better start cheating ur own and dont get caught
cheesy...BE SMART

don't like cheating
Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Cool30(f): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
you have to run for your life if actually you're gonna marry her. if not, keep her as a plan B and try not to go under that side grin cheesy. HIV still dey fly around oooo

2 Likes

Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by bukason212(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
OP sense fall on you.
Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Sunexy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
slayminder:

don't like cheating
Its either u cheat and don't feel bad wen u are cheated on or u get cheated on and keep complaining...the choice is urs...
cheesy
Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by tossie101(f): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Was she sincerely sorry?.
Very sencere?.
If yes warn her seriously that this is d last time.

Then watch her closely.
Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by ojun50(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jst turn her to side chick nd get main chick, note main self is nt grantee to be faithful oh. Wise up
Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
some men are just weak and silly
Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by MissRaine69(f): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
How many others do you not know about? Cause this won't be the first time.
Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by moneyhungry(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sniper12:
some men are just weak and silly
I just tire bro.
Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Uziehot(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
slayminder:
u don't av to run on everything. I av caught my gal too, I took her home Dat same evening and hit her spot continously for the period the r/ship lasted. No woman is a cent.
Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by odutolasodiq(m): 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
slayminder:
do not take the risk of getting married to her! Please brother. We have enough bastards roaming the street already.... do not contribute your own quota. Cheating is a default mindset... a hoe can never be loyal.

1 Like

Re: Caught Her Cheating And She Didn't Deny, Should I Continue The Relationship? by Eralia: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
give her a try. but sleep with an eye closed

(1) (Reply)

Do I Look Homely? / I Am ‘flaw’fully And Beautifully Made! / End The Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.