Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) (71140 Views)

Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) / ''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo) / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Perezino: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Lagos is a no man's land

Oba Akiolu, you talked about Lagoon ?? Now, enjoy the Lagoon

You let strangers buy all your lands and properties,
developed it and gave you life, but you still find it hard to maintain and keep it clean ?? Laziness

U buy a plot of land from me, u develop it and expect me to also clean the mess u bring up on the land for u? Ur sense must be on vacation I guess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by arsenal33: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
sume67roch:
the rain this year is on another level o
rain na same level.
people are just dirty.

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Addicted2Women: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Perezino:

U buy a plot of land from me, u develop it and expect me to also clean the mess u bring up on the land for u? Ur sense must be on vacation I guess.

Take that dick out of your mouth so i would hear you clearly
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by mikolo4us: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lagos is in trouble...Nigeria is in debt of trouble.....
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by micfoley: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Catastrophic
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by mayoor15(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
three:
Dysfunctional MAGA city

On the one hand you can blame the residents for poor sanitary habits, on the other hand what was the government looking at when the residents were putting the rubish in the drains?

This is what governments exist for. To lead the people to higher levels of existence.

Do you know that an inefficient refuse system makes money FOR some people? It also provides an excuse to PRIVATISE and charge EXORBITANT rates for a service that should almost be free of charge (Local Governements are mandated by the constitution to handle waste disposal)
Sorry o, which constitution are you talking about, the constitution that rendered local governments useless that the money state governors give them is not even sufficient to pay workers salary or which one, our local governments will only rise to the occasion when we give them the autonomy they deserve.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by fiftynaira(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
goldbim naso una dey suffer for eko??
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by three: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
mayoor15:
Sorry o, which constitution are you talking about, the constitution that rendered local governments useless that the money state governors give them is not even sufficient to pay workers salary or which one, our local governments will only rise to the occasion when we give them the autonomy they deserve.

The current constitution is defective in many respects and prone to abuse. It needs to be fixed urgently. BUT Local Governments are mandated with waste disposal
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Kylekent59: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Very disgusting. When it dries, much work to do.

Sometimes I wonder why lagos state stopped the environmental which were usually done every last Saturday of the month.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by OgaBuhari: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
yhermmie:
warrisdis
you took those words right outta my mouth. Just saw the pics and I exclaimed '"warris dis ""
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by skedman(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
yhermmie:
warrisdis
i was not bothered with the situation in surulere immediately i saw your profile picture. I must confess to you that you are beautiful.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by VivaLaFrans: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Lagos is a no man's land

developed it and gave you life, but you still find it hard to maintain and keep it clean ?? Laziness
Why are you saying this to Lagosians.... This is how people like you say that ''Aboki is a shoe shiner'', now strangers don't get admission to study medicine in the north.... Please don't cause problem in Lagos I beg of you... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
we can't even manage waste properly in this country....
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by talk2bity: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wahala
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by mank1234(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
bigerboy200:
whaaaat?? serious epidemic loading..... This is what we get when we keep voting in thieves, rogues and vagabonds as leaders in our country... just imagine this nonsense..weak environmental laws, lawlessness, badly constructed drainage systems if there are at all .. we never see anything for this country...we just dey start..nonsense..
Is it government that dump those refuse? Blame the people: government is just a reflection of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by perdollar(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
akobi ko aboki ni. anything aboki is a nuisance.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by kevoh(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
sume67roch:
the rain this year is on another level o
That's what they said last year and will repeat it next year without taking any preventive action!
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by dapolaw(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
That's the different between Island flood and Mainland flood
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by dwas: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
I will partly blame Ambode. Lagos is getting dirty and mess up during his governance. Go to the general hospital, check the high ways and market places. Check the gardens and see how unkept they all look.

Fashola seems better after all. He is proactive. Had it been fashola, you would have seen less of this.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by opius: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ambode is working, Lagos is moving forward

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Very dirty state. See pigsty

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by ehissi(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Demainman1:
Eko nbajé o o

That's old school!

The latest is "itesiwaju ipinle eko", "lo je wa logun"......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by colossus91(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
hilroy:
Who are those dumping these refuses?
its pipu in ebonyi na!! grin
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by pattybf(f): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
What a sight!

D rain cldnt ve chosen a better day to fall like this, when election should be going on, so voters can see one of d disadvantages of selling their votes!

Surprised to see Akombi crescent looking like this tho!

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by stevejomo(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
we are all stakeholders in proper waste management.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by bigerboy200: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
mank1234:

Is it government that dump those refuse? Blame the people: g[b]overnment is just a reflection of the people
Contradicting urself..smh...if proper disposal sites were available..u won't see this..same with if adequate drainage systems were in place.. people can't heap refuse in their houses..they have to dispose it somewhere..
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Centre of excellence
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by AdeizaPaul: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Lagos is a no man's land

So you have confidently called yourselves "strangers" in Lagos now because it suits you, but when others call you strangers in the West, una go dey vex say how can one be a stranger in his own country.

2 Likes

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by jrusky(m): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
I think its yet time for govt to start working on serious drainage for the entire Lagos before its too late poor drainage has always be Lagos problem for so long and I belief the right time has come to sort this out to avoid looming disaster. I really pity those that suffered the lost.

Ambode is doing so well only he need to look at the drainage issue well to avid a very serous disaster.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by olumbar65(m): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
that's so bad shocked
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
dirty city grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.