Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) (10096 Views)

Is It Really Wrong To Have Sex With A Girl Under 18 Years Of Age (PHOTOS) / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / Save The Vagina (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by fingard02k(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
A Ghanian girl Rashidatu Mohammed a.k.a Rashida Black Beauty has come under fire on social media releasing her un.clad video which has gone viral.

She was bashed not just becuase of the video she posted but how fly was following her private part.

In the two minutes video, she was seen shaking her waist and openly displaying her ‘flie infested private part’

In 2016, she won Viral Video of the year at Jigwe Award witg her Kushmai recording

Not everyone lauded her winning the award and also expressed disdain about the organisers.

“The organisers of the award are the kind of people destroying the moral fiber of this country” said a lady who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

The discussion was on the WhatsApp platform for Alliance for Women in Media, Africa.

“I don’t think she has good people around her. Her manager only seemed interested in getting his hands on the money people offered her to help further her education,” another interviewee said.

Afua observed that “without controversy a decent hardworking person doesn’t trend”.

“You cannot do decent diligent work and make it in Ghana. Looks like you have to be dubious to have it work out for you. She is a product of our society, a reflection of our system,” Efe Plange, Founder of Sankofa Reviews said

Just when the discussion got to its peak, Rashida Black Beauty posts on her facebook page, “Hello Ghana, I am sorry and I regret my actions, there is a lot of explanation to this video but I guess the harm has already been done so no one will be willing to hear what I have to say or tell them.

All I want to say is I regret my actions and I hope Ghanaians do forgive me… Thank you!”

In order to resuscitate her almost forgotten short lived fame, Rashida Malafaka Black Beauty has released her own video.

SEE HER PHOTOS here >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/ghanian-girl-rashida-under-fire-for-posting-video-with-flies-in-her-private-part-pics-video/

lalastclala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by fingard02k(m): 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by gamaliel121(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
nasty girl with a very dutty pussyy. ...dutty gyal
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by Epositive(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
i'm interested in those flies not the pvssy undecided
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
See this weakazz ratchet posing.DISGUSTING . angry

2 Likes

Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Flies. Didnt she wash that area first.
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by MissCokie(f): 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Shameful

1 Like

Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by NobleAngell(f): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
She is derailed in every way.
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by ademasta(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
O boy
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by Bitterleafsoup: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Why does her handler have her dancing in garbage bin?
She was molested for sure smh.
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by idyicy45: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
fingard02k:
SEE THE VIDEO AND HER UNCENSORED PHOTOS here >>> http://www.enzyhub.com/ghanian-girl-rashida-under-fire-for-posting-video-with-flies-in-her-private-part-pics-video/
fake blogger site u will never blow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by pu7pl3(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
MissCokie:
Shameful
She could really learn from u...damn
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by pu7pl3(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
See this weakazz ratchet posing.DISGUSTING . angry

Lol abeg calm down
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by MissCokie(f): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
pu7pl3:

She could really learn from u...damn

How?
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
So done with this Local illiterates with access to Facebook.
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by pu7pl3(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
MissCokie:

How?
Wat? Aint that u on ur DP... If it is then that's what's up
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by romeoetin(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
what did I just watch?
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by Nicheey(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
idyicy45:
fake blogger site u will never blow
;Dno chill at all,walahi all this bloggers ehh ,lemme quiet first
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by braimeddy: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
I thought YouTube don't allow such videos on their site. Gosh d video is really disgusting. She must really have a smelling and stinking pussy. I pity the guys that sleep wit this babe witout condom.......

1 Like

Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by X3MLY(m): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Big shoutout to all the guys dat have rushed, and will still rush to lick dat place anyhow like ice-cream . . . una weh-done o, shey una see una selves  shocked tongue
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Very shameful. I couldn't finish the video 'cause it's an eyesore.

Don't they have mental hospitals in Ghana?. Just imagine where she lives sef...slum!.
Re: Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) by Efostick(m): 2:43am On Jul 23, 2017
angry angry angry

this thing just weak me

(1) (Reply)

SEE PHOTO: Makurdi Slay Queen Butt/nyash Pad Goes Wrong / Is This Possible? Guys Only (18+) / Showing A Little Love To All My Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.