Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior (16054 Views)

Funny Childhood Memories / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by Barfibassey(m): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2017
Bisi799:
I used to do mummy and daddy a lot as a child
hmm! Bad girl
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by SmartyPants(m): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2017
adaksbullet:
I'm remembered when I'm still an small boy off 7yr old grin we are 25 ppls on mine class and am carryed 22 post cheesy....wen am showed mine frnd whot am carryed, he stat too shout that am carryed second shocked ....am show another ppl and his sayed am carryed second naso am used eraser and water too clean one 2 out off the two 2 cheesy........am riched home, gived mine dad mine result and his telled me we'll done mine son, am happy cheesy......on the second day, his called me that we are go too mine sch too seen mine teacher shocked.....omo naso am telled him that we are two that carryed 2nd on mine class o, that his mine techer that his used eraser too clean my report card o shocked..........omo these man his carryed me rich sch o shocked,......mine techer his beated me eh angry ( uncu mike, he we not be well whit u any wheir u are angry )......I'm chop Cain sotey mine left hand his brakeangry...........am alway laugh any days am remembered these story, while am I lie that year sef? cheesy

What is this??

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by MONITZ: 1:53am On Jul 23, 2017
makapella:
r.I.p boy,u r d latest slowpoke in planet earth.
Ur English can send Lazarus back to d grave thereby making ma Jesus look weak but God pass u..I ban u on dz forum

That guy wrote all that on purpose...
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by OkoYibo: 2:07am On Jul 23, 2017
moseph:
I remember my parents and siblings telling me I talk in my sleep any day I play too much.I can remember them telling me I was shouting "bring the soup down"

Happy Birthday. Remember to 'bring the soup down' here.
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by Vajose: 2:37am On Jul 23, 2017
adaksbullet:
I'm remembered when I'm still an small boy off 7yr old grin we are 25 ppls on mine class and am carryed 22 post cheesy....wen am showed mine frnd whot am carryed, he stat too shout that am carryed second shocked ....am show another ppl and his sayed am carryed second naso am used eraser and water too clean one 2 out off the two 2 cheesy........am riched home, gived mine dad mine result and his telled me we'll done mine son, am happy cheesy......on the second day, his called me that we are go too mine sch too seen mine teacher shocked.....omo naso am telled him that we are two that carryed 2nd on mine class o, that his mine techer that his used eraser too clean my report card o shocked..........omo these man his carryed me rich sch o shocked,......mine techer his beated me eh angry ( uncu mike, he we not be well whit u any wheir u are angry )......I'm chop Cain sotey mine left hand his brakeangry...........am alway laugh any days am remembered these story, while am I lie that year sef? cheesy

I havent laughed in a very long while.... this dude nailed me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by Vajose: 2:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Fun days growing up. I remember having a bite at all the pieces of chicken in my mums pot of soup, instead of stealing just one, all in order not to be noticed. Mum discovered and beat the hell out of me. She'd usually not cane but bite you.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by moseph(f): 5:20am On Jul 23, 2017
OkoYibo:

Happy Birthday. Remember to 'bring the soup down' here.
hahahahahahahahaha,thank you
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by junnaiskye(f): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2017
holatin:
re you sure, you ve changed.

malice no dey leave body like other bad act
I've changed o
Haven't kept malice since i was 10.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:22am On Jul 23, 2017
Back in the day when heaven use to be squirrel's land.
I would always stay under the sun or glue my body to a hot tank so to be very hot and then form sick to my mum.
I do this if I want malt and milk, fish head, dodge house chores and to miss school.
I'll be given some drugs which will be thrown to the backyard.
Lord, I know you've forgiven me. Do not let my kids do the same or be worse. undecided Especially that tapping from purse just to buy mama Ngozi fried fish head. Kai, Nwata akwọ n' azu amaro na ije eteka. A baby on its mother's back does not know the journey is distant.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by erisegun: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2017
dose days me i love playing rubber.... bet dem dey always chop me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by snowblaq(f): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2017
estheremma:
when i was about 10,my immediate younger bro was always so sicky,one day he was vomitting n our dad gave him Avomine(hope i spelt it right).he woke up from sleep disoriented n said,"all these money flying about,who owns it?",i pick serious race to my mums shop,i was really panting,i told her that kid bro had gone mad!when they came back,mum had to give him something to neutralize d drugs,he is married now,we still laugh over it

Lol.... Same happened to me with that same drug... I kept seeing wild animals coming for me.... Doctor said i reacted badly to the drug so it had to be withdrawn.. ..guess ur bro was also reacting to it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by StevensJojo(f): 7:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Iduatei:

You sound like my neighbor and her son, this woman would defend her son ehh. Even if e is caught in the act she would still defend him..... In her words wen e was caught stealing, na small pikin na you no go blame ham at age 17 oh
She's breeding an Evans.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by dedons: 7:12am On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmmm...
I can see a particular tribe dominating in crime even as kids.
May God have mercy on this nation.
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by holatin(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2017
hideraoluwa:
yup! Any Problem?
cus someone told me you love sucking something else
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by holatin(m): 7:35am On Jul 23, 2017
junnaiskye:
I've changed o Haven't kept malice since i was 10.
dats nice
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by remi1444: 7:49am On Jul 23, 2017
kullozone:

Lmao!
But you can't be in jss2 at age 7 na?
didn't attend creche and nursery.....I was 10 then, typographical error.
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by Khodorkovsky(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2017
estheremma:
when i was about 10,my immediate younger bro was always so sicky,one day he was vomitting n our dad gave him Avomine(hope i spelt it right).he woke up from sleep disoriented n said,"all these money flying about,who owns it?",i pick serious race to my mums shop,i was really panting,i told her that kid bro had gone mad!when they came back,mum had to give him something to neutralize d drugs,he is married now,we still laugh over it

This stuff happened to me last year or so , I started seeing things that that are questionable ,people thought I went mad until I neutralized..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2017
erisegun:
dose days me i love playing rubber.... bet dem dey always chop me

Agbalumo seed competition was our family's specialty. We chop more than 1000 of am back den. The day popsy discovered our loot under his spring bed was ehn, he threw it all out and we had to watch children frm d other families in d compound recover their lost 'treasure' cry
I remember d zenith of dat seed throwing thing... holiday, 2 families contesting (big compound) so d 1st family thre theirs and d seed just magnet wall, so we were to throw d impossible oo... luckily our big bro (in ss3 we in pry schl o) waka come ryt time and him na our master, naso we give am our bag of best seeds, he picked d one with d loudest noice, shok it once and threw it.... omo naso d seed jus slow-mtion magnet wall and raise head up, 1-2 inches higher than our opponent's. I remember we had to call other parties to judge it and used ruler to measure d height b4 declaring us winner! Omo, over 500 seeds wey dem don save for months gone @once! I rememba dat day n smile always. Growing up in d ghetto was da bomb! Thank God for educatn

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2017
Bisi799:
I used to do mummy and daddy a lot as a child

I can imagine, smiley
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by adaksbullet: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2017
Rukky55:
READING UR COMMENT MKS MY HEAD HOT.ADAKSBULLET UR SPELLING ARE FULL OF BULLET WORDS
awwwwwww I'm made u hot? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by adaksbullet: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2017
Eaglesence:

You people don't still get it, that he is deliberate in his writing style No nonsensical though. grin
undecided undecided

Who are u called non sense? angry angry
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by adaksbullet: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Iduatei:

Guy i ignored d first one now you don come again, kuku kill me self kilode
I'm I looked like aya killer on ur eye? undecided

While I killed woman been like me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by hideraoluwa(f): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2017
holatin:
cus someone told me you love sucking something else

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by holatin(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=hideraoluwa post=58741127][/quote]
clap for yourself
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by Eldahray(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2017
There is this neighbor of ours who have two children (1boy +1 girl) ..One day the parents av to travel leaving the girl and her Lil bro in my mum's custody...As a small boi nah bearly 5yrs, we all slept in my room.,Nah so for midnight the girl start to sleep talk like person we get trance **TITI STOP JOOR, OYA PUT THAT SAND THERE.. SHOLA OYA U GO TO MARKET**...
After that nite I come dey fear the girl Thinkin she's a witch (EMERE).

Fast forward to present age she's now my Bae oo and sometimes she still sleep talk if she get stressful day... LOLZ

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by nenergy(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2017
soberdrunk:
As a child i had the habit of "sleep walking' to 'aunty Elizabeth's'(our housemaid) room every night and 'sleep walking' back to my room at dawn before anyone else wakes up, i remember aunty Elizabeth always putting something in my mouth and i used to feel very weak whenever i was leaving her room..... angry
This is scary o! Did you ever tell your parents? Seems you were sleepwalking and dreaming at the sane time or there was some witchcraft stuff going on.
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by mufuteeeee(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
hfeetham0:
I always looked up to getting a bite from a spider so I can spawn webs and fly over the earth not until I realized you need 2 perfectly round balls to do this..

Which 2 balls if I may ask? Thanks
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by DonMekino(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
remi1444:
I wore my uniform through out the week without washing it until my English teacher disgraced me in class and my crush laughed most as if she was being paid, I think I was in JSS2 aged 7. thanks to my mom and foster Mom and female nxt door school mate (achebe blessing) she taught me personal hygiene, but she beat sha ooo...I revenged before we left secondary school.
when ever I gave this incident a taught I can't just help but laugh.
Irep
UBIAJA COMMUNITY SECONDARY SCHOOL UBIAJA.

JSS2@7years?
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by Redman36(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Camlot000007:
Toothpaste was the latest then and can't stop eating bread with toothpaste then even when there are surplus of butter at home
u are mad
Re: Share Your Funny Childhood Behavior by ololadeking(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
inthemirror09i:
big congrats to yesterday's winners. it could not have been achieved without God almighty.. anyone can be a winner!!
see images for more..
ole ive seen dis since last week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can One Overcome Language Barrier In Marriage? / Estranged Husband Breaks Into Wife's House And Carts Away All Her Properties / Why Do Girls Date Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.