Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires (36933 Views)

COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 / #Video: Okorocha Makes First Public Appearance After Becoming A Senator / Rochas Okorocha makes it to Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by emmanuel1880(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Elmojiid post=58726546]if na me i will just use the 1mili to carry 2odds[/quote bad boy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by AMUNSI23(f): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Rochas and propaganda are like 5&6 our eye don clear
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by rosalieene(f): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2017
I know a guy that was given the 1 million. it's just in paper. fake political propaganda! scam!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by rossyc(f): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2017
CocoBee:

The people you've been owing how many of them have you paid
What is this one saying?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Donsammi(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2017
cascarino:
Stop saying what you are not sure of. He actually gave one million naira each to 305 youths in the state.
What do you even benefit from all these media blackmail against Rochas?

baba ..
I dey IMO right now...

and 95% of this dudes hates Rocha's... so?

Rochas with sweet month
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Dancos: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2017
He is using this ss bribe on the APC youths to discourage them from following Nnamdi Kalu struggle for Biafra. He is the chairman of bribe in Apc
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2017
Elmojiid:
if na me i will just use the 1mili to carry 2odds

That's why it ain't you, no one invests in a hopeless gambler.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by FakoMaybach1: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2017
One thin i am sure is that out of 305 of them at least 100 will use that money well. And that is a good thing. FOr those idiots saying he should have built factories, learn today that govt has no business doing business. what govt needs to do is create an enabling environment. Policies that favor business and rochas has taken a step further by providing capital.
I agree it might be a scam, but rochas promised free education and he did it, so why shud he fail at this..this is better than Npower cus he is making them their own boss.

This can lead to massive job creation
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2017
Thegospel99890:
Big congrats to yesterday's winners. it could not have been achieved without God almighty.. anyone can be a winner!!
see images for more..

Wtf has God to do with a match you know fully well that IT WAS FIXED??
Nah, that result couldn't have been achieved without the help of criminals.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Timagex(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Elmojiid:
shocked shocked thank God its not you

Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Ositebello1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
cascarino:
Stop saying what you are not sure of. He actually gave one million naira each to 305 youths in the state.
every step nigerians leaders take they criticize them meanwhile if you put them their they cannot do anything. if you know Rochas very well he has been helping peoples before he became a governor. nigerians let's stop hate speech and try to appreciate in some quarter of what they do. (i am nigerdelth man)
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by WealthBuilder01: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by DjQris(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Elmojiid:
Chai!! Wen last you go village
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by DjQris(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
cascarino:
N305million can do a lot in the lives of IMOlites than just 305pipo, reason am na!! Leave these pipo, na show off!!

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by DjQris(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
He is an un-wise governor he should have used the 305 million naira to build industries/companies all around imo state which would take unemployed youths out of the street
bros, blessings fall on you, u get sence
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by asha80(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
senatordave1:

This is magnanimous from owelle.this is what governors should be doing,sharing our commonwealth together not them embezzling them in the name of phoney projects and useless skill acquisition/empowerment schemes.i wonder why imolites hate rochas upon all the goodies hes doing unlike other governors.i think he should do more by sharing more money to thousands of imolites instead of amassing the wealth alone.up apc,up owelle
you do not know anything about govt if you feel this good...and no i don't advocate governors to embezzle money
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by acgold: 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Elmojiid:
i laugh you brother
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Abagworo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Donsammi:

baba ..
I dey IMO right now...

and 95% of this dudes hates Rocha's... so?

Rochas with sweet month

That's a big lie. I am from Imo and majority love Okorocha. Some Mbaise people hate him because he defeated Ihedioha at a time maximum rigging was applied by Jonathan led Government and then few IPOB/PDP members hate him because of party affiliation.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Donsammi(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Abagworo:

That's a big lie. I am from Imo and majority love Okorocha. Some Mbaise people hate him because he defeated Ihedioha at a time maximum rigging was applied by Jonathan led Government and then few IPOB/PDP members hate him because of party affiliation.
Mr man ..
my expectations of rochas is far higher than what I saw..

also from IMO.....
with my phonetic/English Igbo
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by ofai: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
OrientDailyNews:

Source
https://orientdailynews.com/rochas-okorocha-makes-305-youth-millionaires/

He is busy gathering youth supporters for his next rally. The previous one was a total embarrassment.

Thank God for Nnamdi kanu, at least the BIAFRAN threat is forcing these corrupt politicians to make meaningful contributions to youth development.

I just hope this is not political showmanship like he did with IMSU scholarships way back?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Andiong: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Giving someone one million naira without a business plan sound so wired to me. Again no one told us the criteria for the selection. l wish they could invest the cash wisely.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Ehinmola(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
OrientDailyNews:

Source
https://orientdailynews.com/rochas-okorocha-makes-305-youth-millionaires/

. I really commend your efforts and I pray that God will reward you. By the way why can't other state governors emulate this gesture? To me this will reduce poverty to some level. Also federal government should borrow from this by giving minimum of five million naira to each coppers to enable them start a small scale enterprises. This will reduce joblessness in our society most expecially among the young graduates
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Chikeluba25(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please make una no vex. Where are the 305 youths?? Abi Na this 13 boys I dey see there?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Chikeluba25(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:
If it was in Anambra, Obiano would have signed an MOU to empower 305 youths.

Obiano can sign MOU with the dead!

Jeez! Dude can package faeces as cornbeef
Shut up man. You are comparing your disabled governor to a Technocrat Per Excellent like Obiano is nt a criminal like Okoroausa who will give 13 boys N600,000 without business plan claim he empowered 305 youths with 1000000. Obiano invest in reasonable things okay.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Chikeluba25(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:
If it was in Anambra, Obiano would have signed an MOU to empower 305 youths.

Obiano can sign MOU with the dead!

Jeez! Dude can package faeces as cornbeef
One single achievement of Obiano is far better than 305 looting projects of Rochas. Gov. Obiano boosts mission schools in Anambra without 1.9billion, I can boldly tell you that the 1st from left is my Bishop, Rt Rev Alexander Chibuzor Ibezim, Bishop of Awka diocese, Anglican communion while the second is Bishop Ezeokafor of Catholic diocese of Awka, amongstamongsts .
This is what we call human development not looting your St in the name of making...... youths millionaire

Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Elmojiid:
Ur village ppl are after ur reason.. ......go 4deliverance in advance.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Makes 305 Youth Millionaires by decode55(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tapout:
anyone who believes this gabbage is just stup'id.... 305 million? Odiegwu !! Thats how he talks and behave. I just dont know why IMO state indegines have not started stoning him yet angry angry

Cc: Decode55, imsuboi

Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Presents Ndoma As 'Governorship Candidate' Instead Of Owan Enoh / Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) / Rufai Oseni Reacts To APC's Alleged Sack Calls To The Owner Of Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.