Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu (63454 Views)

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ? / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

I used your destiny yesterday. That's why you behave like a ret.ard

grin grin grin
Your foolishness amazes me! I don't know what a puppy like you needs someone else destiny for.

Even your father Milo, does not have destiny. It will end up as 404.

What's the name of your uncle, the goat?
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by dapiluv: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Pls stop wishing your fellow human bad.Only God can kill and only him can make life.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by linusbnn(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2017
Tolexander:
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu don turn himself to God o!

Well, he is being worshipped by some people that see him as their savior.

There re pple who makes pronouncement and it comes to pass,does that make them God?. Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin
Your foolishness amazes me! I don't know what a puppy like you needs someone else destiny for.

Even your father Milo, does not have destiny. It will end up as 404.

What's the name of your uncle, the goat?
Signs of retardant.ion i turned you into a retar.d yesterday. I am seeing the signs.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
and at your age crate is now creates smh for Yoruba people

what's this nairaland olosho saying? mumu of the year
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Dancos: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:
An Abia man now controls Anambra grin grin grin

And Anambra always claim to be the most superior Igbo!

An Ebonyi man who is the least Igbo will still control them someday
David was not the first born in jesse house yet he was made king in lsreal. The spirit of Gos is rested on kalu to deliver the south east from slavery just as it also rested on moses to deliver the isrealites for bondage in the hands of the egyptians. God works in mysterious ways. Dont incur the wrath of God by your utterances

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by ussy09(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Nekwa nu usu nke a.
Karamin shege mai kwana da wando.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by DateMynd44(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
rxgodwin:

Is it by force to be biafra¿ Why disenfranchise the populace because of your myopic postulate.

Moreso Anambra is my home not his.
see as one criminal from Abia go just come all the way from Abia to destroy una state finish and later run away with his wife to London
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
rxgodwin:
His god would destroy his family during and after the election.

Would have said Abia, but there may be good people there.
Matter of fact, not even his family as a whole, his kids may be oblivious of his madness.
His god would destroy him during and after the election, meanwhile the destruction that will befall him is still recieving direction and getting equipped with GPS
Afonja happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by pesuwe(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
I don't think this nnamdi KANU is ok
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by DateMynd44(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Omuka:
Nnamdi kanu is the only Jesus i know .
FOOL
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Well, in as much as I know that this is more than FAKE, lemme keep My peace. This happened on Tuesday and it is being reported on? Do you guys think we Biafrans are as stupid as this Fulani and Afonja pigs?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by rxgodwin(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Afonja happy Sunday!

Nwanne ke'ije?
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

What was the name of the dog that sexually assulted you.

It is shameful you have taken your insatiable sexual appetite to dogs. Why do you have to rape dogs? Have girls finished in your village?
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Luvdk:
Focus on ur ewedu land
Leave Biafra alone

Yeah. I will leave you alone to remain in your perpetual stupidity.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
and in your summary of the whole Igbo's you called then Igbo that ll believe everything nnamdi KANU says nothing minding those that don't support him but not all Yoruba's support buhari u see how little your sense is

How come your comment doesn't make a jot of sense?
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
enemybulldozer:
In your filthy mind anything Bia4ra is nonsense while in our (biafrans) sound minds zoogeria means death, hindrance, poverty, unholy and a zoo where different animals are being kept.
I really don't know why you afonjas are killing yourselves over Bia4ra issue your godforsaken enclaves are not in biafran map, we did not include you eediots in our struggle yet afonjas will not allow us rest.

Attaching sense to flaaaatheads is like attaching wisdom to a lunatic
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Moukandjo:

You, just like the flat-headed gorilla descendants, are not intelligent at all! You're too stvpid! Reread where I previously mentioned you & understand the comment well. Obo!

Are you saying your parents are as stvpid as monkeys? Or are you saying monkeys are wiser than your parents? Oh.. ...accept my sympathy
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Ebubeze post=58736956][/quote]

Why are you exposing your parent's stupidity everywhere now?
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Luvdk(f): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

Yeah. I will leave you alone to remain in your perpetual stupidity.
You cant be an Igbo man despite how hard u try to be

A foolish Igbo man is a wise man in Ewedu land,I bet u don't know her that

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Luvdk:
You can be an Igbo man despite how hard u try to be

A foolish Igbo man is a wise man in Ewedu land,I bet u don't know her that

Someone only needs to see how stupidly you have been handling this biafra issue to know that flaaaatheads are really wise. .....wise from the back.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Luvdk(f): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sagay212:

Mgbeke keep quiet with you small brea.st... nnamdi kanu is senile and you are a sill.y teenager.
Amu nna gi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by corpershun: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
You guys should go with your Biafra... call your sons also contesting in Lagos. The North has released you, I don't understand why you guys like fermenting trouble anywhere you go.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Austinoiz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

It is only a foolish nitwit that will call kanu a reasonable man

And its only a brainless pawn/ zombie that will leave the light and follow a people FFK described as Satanists and Luciferians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Austinoiz:

And its only a brainless pawn/ zombie that will leave the light and follow a people FFK described as Satanists and Luciferians

So, you believe what kanu said? You are a disgrace to whoever sponsored you to school
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Austinoiz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

So, you believe what kanu said? You are a disgrace to whoever sponsored you to school

As long as KANU lives, your frustrations and depression will know no end.
Mark my word, suicide is not far from u.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Austinoiz:

As long as KANU lives, your frustrations and depression will know no end.
Mark my word, suicide is not far from u.

You and kanu are the same; both of you are playing God. And a man who plays God is an indelible Fool
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Basic123: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We can't afford to have Anambra destroyed by God that is why the election must not hold.

Especially,now that your lord and saviour is angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Chikeluba25(m): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hm someone have made himself a God to the extent of saying he will destroy my stat. He should go and study Acts 12 : 22-23 angel of the Lord will smote another Herod!
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Austinoiz(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
adetayo234:

You and kanu are the same; both of you are playing God. And a man who plays God is an indelible Fool

Call us whatever u like, but God knows that we're too sane and human to share territories with imps...you belong to the zoo, and we don't.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Austinoiz:

Call us whatever u like, but God knows that we're too sane and human to share territories with imps...you belong to the zoo, and we don't.

If you look at the way your brains shut down anytime kanu speaks, you will agree that your tribe is far from sanity. I mean, primary school pupils won't believe the trash you flaaaatheads believe. It's just unbelievable that grown men will be stupid enough to believe that God will destroy anambra if election takes place there. I mean use your head for once in your life and you will be dismayed at your level of stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.