Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit (1218 Views)

Finally! Nigeria To Get 24 Hours Electricity With This New Invention / When You Commit Suicide For Love / If A Crime Becomes Legal For 24hrs Which Crime Will You Commit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit by LovelyFunmi(f): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hello Nairalanders please I need your answers to this question, if all crime was to be legal for 24 hours, what crime would you commit.
Re: If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit by omoiyamayor(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Coup against the federal govt

1 Like

Re: If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit by flexyfit(f): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
For me...hehehe..ROB ZENITH BANK...lol grin

1 Like

Re: If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit by coolebux(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
1.I'll just enter car dealer's place drive away my dream car grin grin grin
2 . I'll sentence my landlord to life imprisonment grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit by btaliat(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
rob central bank and rape some celebrities like....#mouthsealed#.

2 Likes

Re: If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit by 7footre(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Knowing myself, I'll prolly not indulge
Re: If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit by Ekiseme(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
btaliat:
rob central bank and rape some celebrities like Tiwa savage and Cynthia Morgan #mouthsealed#.
Jesu! shocked

1 Like

Re: If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit by Ekiseme(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'll rob senators houses
Re: If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit by gommyjames: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
bomb national assembly

1 Like

Re: If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit by ChopBellefull(m): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dats if i ll be alive to indulge in the illegal act, coz haters fit first reach my hauz b4 i think of to commit my own. Al d same thnk God for law

1 Like

Re: If All Crime Was To Be Legal For 24 Hours, What Crime Would You Commit by akraym(m): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Dats if i ll be alive to indulge in the illegal act, coz haters fit first reach my hauz b4 i think of to commit my own. Al d same thnk God for law

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Shows His Pointing Skills (Photos) / How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? / failure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.