Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And The Envious Governors From The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And The Envious Governors From The East (676 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign / Governors From Niger Republic Join Buhari’s Campaign In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And The Envious Governors From The East by emmysoftyou: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Topic :Nnamdi kanu and the useless governors from the east..
There's a propaganda going on in Nigeria that Nnamdi kanu is like Jesus to the igbos, that the igbos is worshipping Nnamdi kanu like jesus Jesus Christ now..
However, to those who found it very provocative by committing fallacy of hasty generalisation by mentioning all igbos..
Well, no problem, I forgive you because you've accuse ndigbos as a whole worshipping Nnamdi kanu as Jesus Christ..
But categorically speaking, all those things they said re cook up media and a figurative expression that has to do with excitement of speaking ironically..
Nnamdi kanu is like Joseph to me because other useless governors who are supposed to be brave to support him re castigating him because they wonder how a small Nnamdi kanu could be the Supreme leader of biafran and taking a serious decision and all igbos will adhered to whatever he said..
They're fools who don't know that whoever God has ordained as a leader , no one can bring him down..
From the look of things, God is with Nnamdi kanu, whether you hate him or love him, whether you believe him or not. He's already there to lead his people out of this cesspit called Nigeria.
I was little boy when I heard the igbos re not unite, the igbos don't love themselves, the igbos can't produce a president because they hate themselves, the igbos will take money and forget biafra but seriously all these statements are wrong impression to set us up in bondage and slavery..
I never believed it cos every street igbos guy is black and proud of being an igbo boy despite the humiliation and their insults to tarnish the image of every igbo man..
Nigeria is created by three major ethnic group, the Hausa, the Yoruba and the igbos but you left the third one as a slave and continue amassing the country's wealth to your self region.. Hahahaha.
you thought God is sleeping? you thought God is happy with you ? you Thought God has forsaken us? MBA'nu, he will sent his Messiah to lead us and to work on us.
Biafran 3:16.
hence, Nnamdi kanu. Those who think igbos re their problems in Nigeria, then you re a fool, a very big fool you re if you can't discerned who the the problem is.
Nigeria has a date with the Largest tribe in Nigeria..
so no useless governors in the east can't stop him. When I said east, I mean east as a whole cos there's nothing like north north or east east or south south in geography cardinal.

I rest my case here.

pleas share my post if you can't read it..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Envious Governors From The East by hadizadeezy(f): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Igbo!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Envious Governors From The East by Arda1000(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
hadizadeezy:
Igbo!!!!!!!!
thounder fire ur hair less nyas der

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Envious Governors From The East by Warship: 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
hadizadeezy:
Igbo!!!!!!!!

Oduduwa was thrown out of heaven by God

God bless Kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Envious Governors From The East by emmysoftyou: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
hadizadeezy:
Igbo!!!!!!!!
i don't blame you, I blame the cesspit called Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Planned Rally: Enugu Police Says No Cause For Alarm / Biafra - Yul Edochie Explodes On Nigerian Leaders And Suffering In The Land / Who Are The Individuals That Have Stolen $400 Billion From Nigeria Since 1960?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.