Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. (2608 Views)

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k / Follow These Principles And You ll Bed Any Lady U Want! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leonbonapart:
parable: when there is nothing to do, you get involve in snail picking undecided
You can't make my bench even after h'v picked my first 11 grin

Don't cry please kiss

Smhhhh, now people are starting to pity you not knowing you were the 1 looking for wahala
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by 2buffagain(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yeaaa it's tough out in diaspora for a lot of people though.
In Nigeria, all you have to be is relatively successful and you are good to go with marriage because plenty options dey.
Out in the Western world, you will be successful yet you no go see beta pesin wey go make sense if marriage na your goal.

All the best on her search...but how far? Why do this search on Nairaland?
Everybody here is on a joking something.
Wouldn't it make better sense to do the scouting for something so serious offline?

1 Like

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Leonbonapart(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

Smhhhh, now people are starting to pity you not knowing you were the 1 looking for wahala
is that all you have left? Empty vessel indeed make the largest noise.
so you have nothing left undecided undecided
shift make better people live their life
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Leonbonapart:
is that all you have left? Empty vessel indeed make the largest noise.
so you have nothing left undecided undecided
shift make better people live their life

That's all I have left because I'm done with you.

Go be a good boy grin

Sry couldn't help it

But anyways bye bye Leonbonapart
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Leonbonapart(m): 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:

That's all I have left because I'm done with you.

Go be a good boy grin

Sry couldn't help it

But anyways bye bye Leonbonapart
done with? Was never with you maybe in your fantasies and inllusion

Shift make better people live their life
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Kin123(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Name: kintin GODWIN
State of origin : IMO state
Tribe : Igbo
Occupation: Marketer at leadway assurance company limited with !astes degree in international relations
Phone number: 08129246324

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by concho(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Did you care to check my profile to see any trace of scam there?

Many nairalanders have met me face to face and transacted with me.

I challenge you to a bet and you win if I fail to provide proof. Let's meet face to face and be kind to come with police.

Transact!!!.........like this is ur business?
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by FreeSpirited: 12:33am On Jul 23, 2017
vikithor:
Helo,
Like to respond to the marriage/relationship topic.
Name-victor
State of origin-akwa ibom,oron
Field of study-banking/finance
Occupation-business,driving school proprietor/instructor
Whatsapp contact-08109974859

The lady never show her face....you don dey use your face disgrace manhood...Gerrarahere mehn

1 Like

Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2017
concho:
Transact!!!.........like this is ur business?

Check my Nairaland profile and topics and you'll get what I mean.
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2017
vikithor:
Helo,
Like to respond to the marriage/relationship topic.
Name-victor
State of origin-akwa ibom,oron
Field of study-banking/finance
Occupation-business,driving school proprietor/instructor
Whatsapp contact-08109974859
bro. You're fool if you cant identify a scam
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by chigoizie7(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Even if she no be scammer, how me wey get all these qualities mentioned above go come de find woman wey I no de see or wey I no know if she fine, ugly or disabled or even a good person?

If I am gainfully employed in naija, don't u think I can move to U.K anytime I want to?

Why must I look for a woman I don't know to take me there? Abi naija based girls don finish?
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Joniboi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

What? Hell no! He wanted my attention and I will give it to him.

"Poor guy "?

Looooool
Can I have some attention from you? cheesy
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Joniboi:
Can I have some attention from you? cheesy

Depends tongue
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Joniboi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Depends tongue
On what cool
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Joniboi:
On what cool

On whether it sparks my interest tongue

Just kidding

I'm all ears grin
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Joniboi(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

On whether it sparks my interest tongue

Just kidding

I'm all ears grin

Nothing serious though...just attracted to your style of writing and your engaging personality.

I will be elated to know you and learn a few things from you if you don't mind.
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Joniboi:
Nothing serious though...just attracted to your style of writing and your engaging personality.

I will be elated to know you and learn a few things from you if you don't mind.

My style of writing is crap grin

As well as my personality grin

Soooooo there's nothing to learn from me
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Op, first of all .

Plz how old is this lady?

Whats her real age?

So we know what we are dealing with.
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 24, 2017
It's better for your relative to lurk NL and watch for people who comment seriously on medical topics. She should follow them to know what's on their mind and to see if they have sense in what they are saying. Follow their posts and look at their history. I've seen quite a few people reach out to me based on some of my posts, because I gave obvious signs I have education in a certain field. Just allowing people to contact you randomly, may result in fraud.
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2017
This is not scam.
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by goldman777: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2017
This is nonsense if she is not married she must av issues on a personal level why marry a woman cos she has foreighn citizenship live a dissatisfied life and divorce her later. With a broken home.The uk has relaxed its traveling laws on nigerians.so why sell my happiness for a woman who is desperate for marriage cos of uk citizenship and subject myself to slavery of her conditions. What kind of yeye marriage is dat abeg guys wise up.Don't sell ur happiness for peanuts there are enough foreighn girls and partners online this days from all over the world.
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2017
goldman777:
This is nonsense if she is not married she must av issues on a personal level why marry a woman cos she has foreighn citizenship live a dissatisfied life and divorce her later. With a broken home.The uk has relaxed its traveling laws on nigerians.so why sell my happiness for a woman who is desperate for marriage cos of uk citizenship and subject myself to slavery of her conditions. What kind of yeye marriage is dat abeg guys wise up.Don't sell ur happiness for peanuts there are enough foreighn girls and partners online this days from all over the world.

Their is no iota of sense in your argument.

Did she force a knife to your throat to come forward.

Someone from overseas is now wrong to decide to marry from home

An eligible marriage seeker is wrong to tell prospective suitors about herself

Men that married women that studied abroad like okonjo Iweala are slaves and in bondage.

Only morons can spew such reasoning as many are spewing on this thread.
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by goldman777: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Their is no iota of sense in your argument.

Did she force a knife to your throat to come forward.

Someone from overseas is now wrong to decide to marry from home

An eligible marriage seeker is wrong to tell prospective suitors about herself

Men that married women that studied abroad like okonjo Iweala are slaves and in bondage.

Only morons can spew such reasoning as many are spewing on this thread.

Nairaland is not a dating site so stop the madness people like me are not buying your crap angry
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by WeNoGoDie(m): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2017
goldman777:

Nairaland is not a dating site so stop the madness people like me are not buying your crap angry

Your skewed opinion is irrelevant. Reserve it for folks that can't think
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by goldman777: 10:05am On Jul 29, 2017
WeNoGoDie:

Your skewed opinion is irrelevant. Reserve it for your folks that can't think

Guy its obvious u sound frustrated and angry that doesn't mean people who use their brains will fall for your sham!.Even you moniker says it all that your a cheap scammer (WeNoGoDie) grin
Re: Lady U.K.citizen Is Seeking Responsible Male Life Partner. by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2017
goldman777:

Guy its obvious u sound frustrated and angry that doesn't mean people who use their brains will fall for your sham!.Even you moniker says it all that your a cheap scammer (WeNoGoDie) grin

Ok. Satisfied?

I'm a cheap scammer so leave my thread or call the mods before you get a heart attack.

And be sure to tell everyone what I scammed you about.

People celebrate my monicker because its a positive confession but only a skewed thinker like you will find fault.

You seriously have problems.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Always Remember This Officer In Prayer... / It Works — Stay Organized and See This [Amazon KDP Tip] / Should I Date To Marry Again Or Find A Surrogate Mother To Have A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.