Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? (4370 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / One of These Guys slaps Ur Girl And She Tells You, What Are U Going To Do(pics) / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Large percentage of Naija guys nowadays are into football gambling (Bet9ja) both married and unmarried, but the question is do our woman support it as a means of extra income or do they frown at it....To the guys "Is ur woman aware of your gambling,what is her reactions towards it? Let's discuss please,As for me...she dey even remind me to check my ticket sometimes... lol
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Why she no go support am, no be money we dey find

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by falconey(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
If you are winning they would support if otherwise your own don finish.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
I have a natural hatred for guys who're into betting. Are there not better ways to make money than gambling?.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Team single, so nobody to worry about when i play sometimes, though not often and i won 32,000 Naira today. so i am just happy dis evening.
Swerve pls... Mtcheew.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
If he does it on his phone without being an addict, cool.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
They only support you when is going the winnin' way....grin

May thunder fire International friendly...so fùckingly unpredictable

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by solomix10(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
why wont she like it
when her tfare comes from my winnings
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol 32,000 is too small 4 u na, i felt it will not be enough 4 your brazilian hair.
I would have doubled d stake.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
I have a natural hatred for guys who're into betting. Are there not better ways to make money than gambling?.

The last time i checked we were still in Nigeria and the jobs ain't forth comin'

Aside from Gee's the only legitimate ways guys are makin money now is via football bettin...u can tak a survey if you want

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hmmm true though. dnt worry, if i have again, i will let u know.
Ok
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Last week, a primary six pupil who's father is a bricklayer and who's money for common enterance examination was borrowed won a huge amount of N10,000,000.00
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

The last time i checked we were still in Nigeria and the jobs ain't forth comin'

Aside from Gee's the only legitimate ways guys are makin money now is via football bettin...u can tak a survey if you want
It encourages laziness, makes some steal. The funniest part of it is; it's a game of probability. You keep playing 'till it favours you once or twice and the cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by RoyalBlak007: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Team single, so nobody to worry about when i play sometimes, though not often and i won 32,000 Naira today. so i am just happy dis evening.
Ni*gga where is my share....I haven't won kobo.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
I heard some guys have won 43m,46m and so,I even checked the codes and lo....it was true...the next day,I was forecasting....as for Bayern Munich may all your player get injury for spoiling my 12m ticket,stupid German club.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by indodon(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
am single but I am a PUNTER
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:

yeah there are but then these "better ways" aiint open to everyone

and i hate to say dis most of dem guys involved in gambling do it mostly to settle their girlfriend's needs (in essence ama tryna say dem laides push these guys to taking gambling as the last resort just to please their ladies)

(and yeah thats dumb on their part)

plus you'll agree with me gambling is more honorable (i dont actually mean hoorable as clearly it isnt.......just couldnt find the right word to use) than stealing, kidnapping and all other sorts of shiiiiiiii

PS: i dont gamble o
and believe it or not i have never played dem bet naija or other similar fvcks smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
solomix10:
why wont she like it when her tfare comes from my winnings
bro u are a pervert o
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
solomix10:
why wont she like it when her tfare comes from my winnings
bro u are a pervert o
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
It encourages laziness, makes some steal. The funniest part of it is; it's a game of probability. You keep playing 'till it favours you once or twice and the cycle continues.

I agree with you it's suppose to be a second way of gettin income cox when you dont have you tend to steal just make a stake for the weekend
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
They only support you when is going the winnin' way....grin

May thunder fire International friendly...so fùckingly unpredictable
my advice wait for the new season,all these yeye matches thesedays are just money snatching matches.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by wahles(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Funny comments up der from the ladies! I might say entirely hypocritical.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
What if ur guy does it secretly and won 50m,and he proposed to u,will u say no,u are a gambler and I hate u.....just asking o
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
djgrafiti:
What if ur guy does it secretly and won 50m,and he proposed to u,will u say no,u are a gambler and I hate u.....just asking o
What I don't know won't hurt me.
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
djgrafiti:
my advice wait for the new season,all these yeye matches these are just money snatching matches.

Honestly speakin oh....u go see team wit 13.00 winnin a team wit 1.04 with 4 goals different

U go just dy imagine weda 1 winch 4 villa don remember u grin
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by solomix10(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
djgrafiti:
bro u are a pervert o
wetin dey pervert for wetin i talk
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Benita27:
What I don't know won't hurt me.
No what if he told u?
Re: Ladies Do U Like Your Guy Playing Bet9ja,guys Is Ur Girl Aware Of Your Gambling? by djgrafiti(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Honestly speakin oh....u go see team wit 13.00 winnin a team wit 1.04 with 4 goals different

U go just dy imagine weda 1 winch 4 villa don remember u grin
Hahhaha falls from my bed.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gushes About Getting Engaged By Boyfriend (photos/video) / Bobrisky Vs Wilson: Who Is More Prettier After They Transformed Into Ladies?(bef / Man Divorce His Wife Because She's Too Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.