Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day (49289 Views)

Adeboye Prays For Joshua Mike-Bamiloye & Tolulope Mary Odesola At Their Wedding / Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife / 7 Latest Fashions That Christian Ladies Should Stay Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by AlexCk: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
He is correct, fake ladies everywhere. fake heels, fake lashes, fake vulva and camel toes, fake butts and breast, fake accent, thank God they can not fake their IQs and Brains, always appearing brighter than they sound. and they want real men. undecided

Word!

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 23, 2017
I must look good for the camera on my weddign day,its a once in a life time opportunity, yes some wedding gowns and makeup can be extreme but sir with all due respect, don't you think its unfair to force a lady all in the name of doctrine(which is man made by the way) to look like a house maid on her weddibg day undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by dasparrow: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2017
fait10:
All this casted girls. They have nothing to offer exept sexx

Well, isn't that what the average Nigerian male is addicted to? sex!

Since you know that your women have nothing to offer, don't marry them after all sex could be gotten from ashawos.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by Idango(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2017
Mike Bamiloye is always on point.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by Muzikluva(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2017
I agree with him. Be moderate in everything. Marriage is for a lifetime but wedding is just for a day. The last picture, the lady is a fool and the husband a bigger fool.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by Ayofrosh(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2017
#fact daddy..... sad
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2017
hypocritical Afonja.... my wedding, my day , my choice ,if u are not OK with my choice stay in ur house, the event is one's in a lifetime ,

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Religions are holding back evolution with their dogma.

Allow the humans of earth to evolve.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by ihesiuloa(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2017
I think it has to do with the sisters not deeply rooted in the word of God, because if they are then they would continue in the mode of dress whether marriage or not, secondly it has to do with the orientation and background of there place of worship take for Instance, sisters who worship in a true places of worship would always carry that norm anywhere they go we see such examples from churches like deeper life bible church etc where it's daily preached and even it's a law for them, since anyone marrying in such a church must pass through there marriage committee.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2017
hypocritical Afonja.... my wedding, my day , my choice ,if u are not OK with my choice stay in ur house, the event is once in a lifetime ,
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by Idango(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Gentlemen and Ladies,
The rapture of the saints is about to happen.
Don't be taken unaware.

If you have not given your life to Christ, your time is running out.

Just repent of your sins and ask the lord to forgive you. Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour today.

Don't be taken by surprise. Be warned !
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by iammolise(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Most women especially nigeria ladies are not beautiful without make up and they know it...

Next time u see one tell her to "eat her makeup kit maybe the beauty will develop from the inside" wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by tiswell(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
Well, we need to take cute pictures that will grace our walls till our last breath. So please allow us look our best on that day biko. Must one b an mgbeke to make heaven?
your comment is out of context

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by Skmoda(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
He is correct, fake ladies everywhere. fake heels, fake lashes, fake vulva and camel toes, fake butts and breast, fake accent, thank God they can not fake their IQs and Brains, always appearing brighter than they sound. and they want real men. undecided
Some girls will like/love your comment cuz you tongue lashed them and it's the omnious truth...you earn my like and it's a million one.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2017
tiswell:
your comment is out of context
Didn't bother to read d op's post... Ooops
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by Olalan(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2017
So true especially the looks, they become almost unrecognizable like a barbie doll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by BoiBlue(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2017
rossyc:
Ask them when u see them.
that was the wrongest of all wrong comments...that why you keep slaying, bleaching and when the man is tired after 6months he looks for another slayer outside marriage.....please be patient next time and learn before you comment
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by chrisbrown20(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2017
ivolt:
I understand his pains. In the 90s, Bamiloye can easily convince women not to use wig, wear trousers or even paint nails using the fear of evil spirits. But his job has become difficult nowadays, most women no longer tolerate nor allow such sanctimonious and baseless doctrines to control their lives.

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by Mzflow(f): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Some people are trying so hard to stop make up artists from feeding but God pass all of you.It's no crime to look "extra" good for your wedding wink
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by Jonbeezy(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2017
What is that lady in the last picture wearing? eeewww! the Nipples are almost out. shockedshocked shocked how is she going to dance comfortably without always trying to pull it up. what would this one tell me if i were her husband and that covering slips....oops!! i have already known the dimension,mass ,weight and circumference of the breasts. women have always been the problem of this world. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by abiola883: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2017
ivolt:
I understand his pains.
In the 90s, Bamiloye can easily convince women not to use
wig, wear trousers or even paint nails using the fear of
evil spirits.
But his job has become difficult nowadays, most women no
longer tolerate nor allow such sanctimonious and baseless
doctrines to control their lives.
did you read before you sent this post? Receive sense in its fullness.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by weselomo(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2017
That last picture is more beyond wedding pics
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by tiswell(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
Didn't bother to read d op's post... Ooops
...that's fair enough,remain blessed.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by danilmo: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
He is correct, fake ladies everywhere. fake heels, fake lashes, fake vulva and camel toes, fake butts and breast, fake accent, they even have fake virginity blood also using alum water to tighten their kpomo, thank God they can not fake their IQs and Brains, always appearing brighter than they sound. and they want real men. undecided
ahhh..
God abeg destroy d company that produce this thing to decieve us... prostitute go dey form virgin now
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by seguntijan(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2017
A newly married man on his second day of marriage visited the makeup artist who worked on his wife on the wedding day. He presented a gift to her, a beautifully packed iphone 7 plus box.

The make up artist was overwhelmed with joy and went on her knees greeting the man. She then opened the box with great happiness but was suddenly depressed to see a Nokia 3310 inside the box.

The man now smiled and said "this is exactly the same feeling I had when I saw my wife last night after she had her bath"

#Do me I do you, man no go vex#.......Happy New Week
����������

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by naturefellow(m): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2017
kasynlives:
WONDERFUL WORLD by SAM COOKE

Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the French I took

But I do know that I love you
And I know that if you love me, too
What a wonderful world this would be

Don't know much about geography
Don't know much trigonometry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for

But I do know one and one is two
And if this one could be with you

Now, I don't claim to be an A student
But I'm trying to be
For maybe by being an A student, baby
I can win your love for me

Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the French I took

But I do know that I love you

La ta ta ta ta ta ta (History)
Hmm-mm-mm (Biology)
La ta ta ta ta ta ta (Science book)
Hmm-mm-mm (French I took)

Yeah, but I do know that I love you
What a wonderful world this would be.

Download and enjoy so
touching
made my day. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by IdeyFindWife: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2017
The westernized fairytale culture of oyinbo Disneyland-type weddings have been transposed on top of our simpler, traditional marital rites with their deeper meanings, frameworks and value systems.

Another greater question to ask that might give valuable pointers is just how much of western cultural norms and antecedents did we absorb in the name of Christianity?

We threw open our doors and consciousness to that drift when we accepted almost every western value as biblical in the old days.

The narrative has just been a downhill slide from there.

They not only colonised us politically but also spiritually.
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by Generalyemi(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
He is correct, fake ladies everywhere. fake heels, fake lashes, fake vulva and camel toes, fake butts and breast, fake accent, they even have fake virginity blood also using alum water to tighten their kpomo, thank God they can not fake their IQs and Brains, always appearing brighter than they sound. and they want real men. undecided

men are in trouble
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by Owill1(m): 11:34am On Jul 23, 2017
This is really deep pastor.I feel the day pipo strart preparing more for der marriage dan d wedding day,more marriages will last long...IDGAF bout wedding.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by rossyc(f): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2017
BoiBlue:
that was the wrongest of all wrong comments...that why you keep slaying, bleaching and when the man is tired after 6months he looks for another slayer outside marriage.....please be patient next time and learn before you comment

Mr teacher, you are entitled to your opinion so you mustn't quote me..
Re: Mike Bamiloye Condemns Christian Ladies Who Look Different On Their Wedding Day by kevoh(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2017
The last picture is way overboard though!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Synagogue: Fashola Orders Church Staff Out / Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.