Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Blog Making $1k Revenue Monthly Needed N2million Deal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Making $1k Revenue Monthly Needed N2million Deal (1101 Views)

How I Make $1k -$5k Every Month Selling Product Without Doing Yahoo Yahoo / Beware: Guest Posting Is Usurping Your Revenue / Why Is Adsense The Only Revenue Model For Nigerian Bloggers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Making $1k Revenue Monthly Needed N2million Deal by aikfrank(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
A friend of mine has asked me to look for any site/blog that makes up to $1k in revenue(verifiable) Monthly. If you do, then a deal of N2M is on the desk.

Please if you have a blog that makes up to this and you are ready to sell.

Please PM me, Or you leave your details here while i contact you.
Re: Blog Making $1k Revenue Monthly Needed N2million Deal by geunik(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2017
And in about six months, he will get the money back. #Isorit #ilikethiskinddeal
Re: Blog Making $1k Revenue Monthly Needed N2million Deal by Horlami3370: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2017
lol, and u expect me to sell my blog if it's making $1k a month for #2 million ?
Abeg, wake up an better run off before scammer hit you cos if i can manage my blog to be making $1k in a month, why can't i manage it to make more in the next 6 months

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blog Making $1k Revenue Monthly Needed N2million Deal by hahn(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Horlami3370:
lol, and u expect me to sell my blog if it's making $1k a month for #2 million ?
Abeg, wake up an better run off before scammer hit you cos if i can manage my blog to be making $1k in a month, why can't i manage it to make more in the next 6 months

Exactly smiley
Re: Blog Making $1k Revenue Monthly Needed N2million Deal by Codedboy95(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
No sane person will sell a blog making 360k per month for 2 million naira .. Even if my blog is making $200 a month i don't think i can sell it for 2 million naira..
Re: Blog Making $1k Revenue Monthly Needed N2million Deal by BonkoINC: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Codedboy95:
No sane person will sell a blog making 360k per month for 2 million naira .. Even if my blog is making $200 a month i don't think i can sell it for 2 million naira..

don't mind him. he wants to use 2miilion naira to show.

any site with 1k$ monthly can sell for more Dan 15million naira or way more..

@op if you need sites with such revenue monthly.. visit flippa, when u see sites with less revenue monthly selling for more than 2million naira..

you go package your self one side .
Re: Blog Making $1k Revenue Monthly Needed N2million Deal by arterxerxes: 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
You and your friend are cheats!
Do you know how much you have to pay as Hosting fee alone for many years before you get that earning of 1K a month?
Do you know how many hours you have to put in to get to that amount?
Do you know the domain authority of such a website?

If I were to sell such a domain name alone, I will sell more than 5 million naira.

Do you think someone who has been earning from 200dollars, 300, 500, 800 and 1K for many months will freak out simply because you call 2 million naira? In fact, come let me give you a loan of 2 million naira.

Some of you want to reap where you did not sow. It is the character of a typical Nigerian.

Go and Look for such a person among Apes! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Blog Making $1k Revenue Monthly Needed N2million Deal by arterxerxes: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2017
geunik:
And in about six months, he will get the money back.
#Isorit
#ilikethiskinddeal
And if dollar goes up to 500, he will even make the money in 2 months. This thing dey vex me. It is cheating.
Re: Blog Making $1k Revenue Monthly Needed N2million Deal by polimaf(m): 2:45am On Aug 01, 2017
you can't get such bro... even on flip pa, its not possible
Re: Blog Making $1k Revenue Monthly Needed N2million Deal by fajul: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
aikfrank:
A friend of mine has asked me to look for any site/blog that makes up to $1k in revenue(verifiable) Monthly. If you do, then a deal of N2M is on the desk.

Please if you have a blog that makes up to this and you are ready to sell.

Please PM me, Or you leave your details here while i contact you.

If you are interested in this one, you can call me: 08172046178

fajul:
I have a website for sale for 6 million naira

Website stats:

1. Currently earns: 54,000 naira per month (150 US Dollars per month)
2. Source of income: Google Adsense (Currently active and verified, no suspension or whatsoever)
3. Growth rate: exponential growth rate due to the type of contents
4. Monthly pageviews = 55,000
5. Monthly Users = 32,000
6. Type of contents: Unique contents that are NOT entertainment or news. It has evergreen contents that are searched on every day for many years
7. Main source of Traffic: Google Search (S.E.O)
8. Domain age: 2 years
9. Site Health Status: Good ranking on Google and no unhealthy links
10. Site Type: Build from scratch, users can write comments and can add topics of theirs

Reason for Selling
In serious need of Money for Family problems, if I could get about 3 million naira, I will not even sell it. This site has a potential to earn more than 400,000 per month before December 2018 according to the current growth rate - but I also need this money as soon as possible for something that determines my future.
If you are interested, please call 08172046178 ( I do not chat – I prefer calls ), we have to meet face to face before making payment.
I am currently based in Plateau state.

Website Partnership

If you prefer partnership: you can have in lifetime: 30% of the website revenue for 2 million naira. I will run the site, update it and ensure efficient management.

(1) (Reply)

New Blog For Review And Feedback / Important Thing You Need To Know About The 9mobile(etisalat) Free 1gb Cliq4dnite / Best Platform For Your Email Campaigns :- Amazon Ses Accounts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.