Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc (20636 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by oluwatosin400: 2:32am On Jul 23, 2017
A Twitter user, Sheduyi, who lost in his dad while in 2nd year and his mom while in 5th year said he recently graduated with a First Class in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Congratulations to him.

See photo below..

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/23/photos-man-graduates-with-a-first-class-in-engineering-despite-losing-parents-while-in-school/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by nextprince: 3:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations.

Despite the emotional & psychological setbacks, you were able to make a first class grade in a course as tough as engineering, kudos to you bro. You have done over 75% of the job, the balance is a walk over. The God that saw you through this tribulations is certainly by your side.

Your efforts shall not be in vain, though the joy of being seen soaring high by your most well wishers, by default, wouldn't be there. Take heart and ride on, life is for the living.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by oluwatosin400: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2017
congrats

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by pelumi111: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2017
The road will definately be rough because here in Africa once you lose your parents at early stage you are likely to be on your own....... Congrats bro May work fall on you

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2017
congrats.
But oo,is high time they started posting the said first class so that we can see it with our eyes.
I notice that most of them that announce such news on social media do not upload the said certificate for us to see.
me too can easily claim to make first class from Harvard uni on social media and our mods here won't hesitate in pushing it to the front-page
Anyone can feign nonsense through this way too..

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by Aristotle96(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Thank God for him oh... In my area here, most people that loose their parents starts smoking ibo and the ones they call logos too. You'll see their eyes shining like touch lights after they take it cry

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by SeniorZato(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2017
Guy go flex, na ur time

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by FemiEddy(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2017
I am a Lautech Final year student and am stucked for almost two years because of all this useless strike, so I congratulate you and I wish the same for myself, Amen. Happy Sunday

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by NLProblemChild(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Congrats.. Yesterday' make the 10yrs my mother died when giving birth to our last born.. Rip ma... I love you (first time am saying this.) #Sobs .. I will surely make it in life.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by MrTymlez: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Pple lyk dx wont be made youth ambassador o, its dem logistical efe dat went to do rubbish dat dy will celebrate

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by modest65: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2017
Congrats to you
Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2017
It is well.

Just remember to give glory to God.
Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by Alasi20(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2017
Congrats
Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by mikool007(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2017
More Grace my broda, the Lord has started his good works in your life
Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by ybalogs(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2017
CONGRATS TO HIM.MORE SUCCESS.

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by iclass1: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2017
it is well ...keep standing tall among the standing.

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by komzy589(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2017
Good one that u "finessed" your way through with all the troubles, but a first class in Nigeria doesn't guarantee anything anymore.

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by OgaBuhari: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations bro. Buhari's plans has failed. Buhari' thought you would drop out of school when your parents died but you've put him to shame.
Shame on buhari.
Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by herdekunley9ja(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2017
congrats bro !!! forward ever
Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations bro. honestly is not easy.
Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by sinola(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2017
oluwatosin400:
A Twitter user, Sheduyi, who lost in his dad while in 2nd year and his mom while in 5th year said he recently graduated with a First Class in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Congratulations to him.

See photo below..

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/23/photos-man-graduates-with-a-first-class-in-engineering-despite-losing-parents-while-in-school/

cc; lalasticlala

abeg,which school...hope it is not Babcock or redeemer university that gives out first class like no mans business
Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by Olibboy: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2017
hope ur parents didn't electrocute because of ur discipline.
Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by Damminglola(f): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2017
Congrats to him. Never look back, always forward
Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by thonymelo(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2017
pelumi111:
The road will definately be rough because here in Africa once you lose your parents at early stage you are likely to be on your own....... Congrats bro May work fall on you
What about banana grin angry angry grin[b][/b]
Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by micflo28(m): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Fell twice, Dusted up and kept going. No employer can fall your moral again. Congrats bro.

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2017
sinola:

abeg,which school...hope it is not Babcock or redeemer university that gives out first class like no mans business
And the ones that reduces marks are better off I supoose

Re: Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc by abfalkolly(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
FemiEddy:
I am a Lautech Final year student and am stucked for almost two years because of all this useless strike, so I congratulate you and I wish the same for myself, Amen. Happy Sunday
Sorry bro,I feel ur pain...I pray 4all students of dse school on daily.basis....

MOUAU: Michael Okpara University Of Agric 2012/2013 P-UTME [news & More News] / Top Reasons While IMT Students Love The School / 7 Signs That School Is Not For You