Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,285 members, 7,780,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:39 PM

APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections (43049 Views)

Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates) / APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by mexxyaaron(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,wetin happen for obalende yesterday?

Free and fair my foot
You are very right,its was rigged in Massively in obalende,(holychild secondary school and toyan street polling unit) in favour of APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Biggie225(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2017
Zabilon007:
Only a military regime can Fix Nigeria... Not a single party. undecided
how old are u,,,,, indomie generation
military is the worst system of government.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by mexxyaaron(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,wetin happen for obalende yesterday?

Free and fair my foot
You are very right,its was rigged in Massively in obalende,(holychild secondary school and toyan street polling unit) in favour of APC.
I don't support any party but let's do it right.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by hibee4uall(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2017
As expected...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by KANUIPOB: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2017
Olayinkarespect:
Know credible Election in Odi olowo Ojuwoye @all. am not a party member,but I can tell you that Odi olowo Ojuwoye especially fadeyi was something else yesterday. SHODIPE TAIWO NURUDEEN hired tuge to scared voters away.

Including your father
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by sirfee(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2017
mexxyaaron:

I don't support any party but let's do it right.
May you live long my brother.Sarrki and his co apologists won't say anything about this.They are under surveillance, they can never call a spade a spade.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by ogunsj: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Pavarottii:

Just d way APC is non existent in d SS.
is edo state part of south south?
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by napoleon77(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Adminisher:
PDP is non existent in the SW

And I thought Fayose and Senator Adeleke won elections under PDP in the SW
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by johnpaulbuddy(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2017
seunmsg:
The take away is that it was a very free and fair election. APC won cleanly without the sort of rigging that is usually associated with local government election in Nigeria. Kudos to Lagos for always leading the way.
my brother maybe it was free and fair at ur end...Here in mushin,there were different form of rigging...Touts were forcing people to vote,even the polling booth in 1 of the ward was kept in the house of a man running for councillor...Here people wanted to vote for Accord because the guy running for chairman has been in government position for 16 yrs without giving or contributing to the society..he moved from councillor to Vice chairman and nw chairman...The only thing he does is build houses here and there...People were threatened to vote or risk getting beaten...Nobody dat came out to vote put in for another party,it was Apc through out...Apc(Agbero people congress)
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by johnpaulbuddy(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2017
Olayinkarespect:
Know credible Election in Odi olowo Ojuwoye @all. am not a party member,but I can tell you that Odi olowo Ojuwoye especially fadeyi was something else yesterday. SHODIPE TAIWO NURUDEEN hired tuge to scared voters away.
Exactly bro,i stay around Adedoja
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by folly22(f): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Adminisher:
PDP is non existent in the SW
PDP will over take osun soon. They have started. Next is the local government election.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by folly22(f): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Ojikutumemu:
PDP is dead in the southwest remaining Ekiti to be liberated
The same way God will liberate osun from APC and Aregbegbese
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Danjarida94: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] hahahaha Nawawo APC
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by don89(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2017
Hardship , lies and empty promises continues.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by do4luv14(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Electronzeez:
Where is ajeromi ifeldoun result .

chaiii no mention am oooo, if you see wetin I see for AJEROMI yesterday evening around six,

I jst conclude ,ah arrangement, cause if PDP win, or any other party, apart from Ap nah war go happen
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by spicyritie: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2017
seunmsg:
The take away is that it was a very free and fair election. APC won cleanly without the sort of rigging that is usually associated with local government election in Nigeria. Kudos to Lagos for always leading the way.
this is a mighty big lie, my friend that was a polling officer got attacked by thugs with guns, they took the ballot boxes and papers. I'm sure it wasn't a peculiar case
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by tortee: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Apc r currently tryin to rig the election @shomolu LGA .accord party won a ward there because d apc candidate is a certified olosho,now d r tryin to impose olosho to rule on us.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by do4luv14(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2017
Redoil:
so far pdp is leading by a small margin but dont expect them to win cos of ojoro party

bro if you see AJEROMI yesterday nite ehnn chaiii, I wont be surprised if APC eventually won, cos the air there smell onekind
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Festy4u(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2017
When all atrocities committed by the PDP the last 16yrs appears but a child's play when put side by side with the much talked about corruption-free/rigging-free political party of Nigeria (The APC). So much for a nation! undecided
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by do4luv14(m): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2017
tortee:
Apc r currently tryin to rig the election @shomolu LGA .accord party won a ward there because d apc candidate is a certified olosho,now d r tryin to impose olosho to rule on us.

hahahahabahahaha bro, the dividen wey she go giv Una, nah free PUNA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by tortee: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2017
do4luv14:

hahahahabahahaha bro, the dividen wey she go giv Una, nah free PUNA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
olosho wey don born 3pikin for 3different men
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by kolaaderin: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2017
Ojikutumemu:
PDP is dead in the southwest remaining Ekiti to be liberated

Surely Ekiti would be liberated soon.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by NickAdex(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2017
With d poor turn out, kai d margin is 2 high na
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by udemzyudex(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2017
morbeta:

Which party do you expect Lagosians to vote for? When the Governor is doing excellently well to the extent that the oppositions are singing praises of him.

Funny, that's the problem, the chairman and Councillor hide under the performance of the governor.

Go to their area and look if you will see any project they have done for the past 4years..

This is chairman and Councillor, not governor election.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
The election was free and fair in some areas but not all areas. I was lucky not to have been lynched by thugs ysterday in oshodi. As a lasiec official, i didnt get compromised with the party gifts or money, i think that was what saved me as there was no room for rigging.

Although some lasiec officials in some wards were compromised and they nearly put all of us in that ward in trouble. One collected money from a party and inflated the figures despite the fact that there was low turnout. I saw real gun from a thug yesterday and i knew there was going to be trouble but thank God for the quick but slow intervention of the police and opmessa personnels.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by michoim(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
What a great party!God bless NIgeria. To God alone be the glory.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by hush15: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
udemzyudex:
Lol.. Election that have already been won by APC before it even took place?

Mtcheew.. They can only deceive the gullible ones not me.
After imposing their preferred candidate you think, they can't do everything it takes to put them there?

Most Nigerians are born mumu.

As in... dunno why people can't see it. APC won even before the date was fixed. Election that was postponed about 4 times or so....
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by udemzyudex(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
hush15:

As in... dunno why people can't see it. APC won even before the date was fixed. Election that was postponed about 4 times or so....

You they mind them, in my area they refuse to give the preferred candidate the certificate,someone will believe is closer to us and will definitely do something for the community, they took it and give it to a lady nobody even knows and u think they are for the people?

Rubbish party.
Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by bashydemy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Made1414:

The same reason I dont want to be a Nigerian anymore, With current situation of the country, people still vote APC? or is it that APC vote them selves? come 2019 Buhari must rule again..NO HOPE FOR THE ZOO

Not everyone are dead brain, We witness the 16yrs misrule of PDP and you think online ranting will make people vote against APC?

Yes there's hunger in the land, But Nigerians know how we get here..

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by kabillion(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
PDP are wasting their tym n resources in Lagos as Tinubu lives. Stroll 4 the APC till eternity

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections by GoodGovernance: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
IJOBA2:
AMUWO ODOFIN NKO

Pass

That is Biafra territory ooooo..grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday With Friends On His Way To Nigeria / Gunmen Burn Main Market In Imo State Community Enforcing Sit At Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.