Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him (19702 Views)

JAMB: Exam Body Remits N7.8b To FG / JAMB Remits N5billion To FG Coffers – Spokesperson / Oloyede Cancels UTME Mock With Text Message (2) (3) (4)

Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
This Prof is a great Man and I am deeply impressed with how he was able to set a new bench Mark even with all the crisis he faced during the last JAMB EXAMS...I worked as an ad hoc staff at ABU Distance Learning centre..and the exam there was conducted successfully without any hitch.

All staffs were motivated to work because the man even paid us with his own money...

Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by najeem4reall(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
What do you say of Dibu ojerinde who remitted just 3 million bro hate apart he deserve commendation
XaviDayo:
After keeping how much for himself. Yeye dey smell. He returned 5 Billion and some cows are busy saying he is a Muslim. So Muslims don't steal? Why dint they mention crooks like Saraki, abi na idol worshipper im be?

Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
This man is disciplined. More grease to your elbow

Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by Ikeanumbacb: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
IS THAT ALL THE MONEY THEY GENERATED? I DEY SUSPECT THAT GUY EYE
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by bluecircle470: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
braine:
It is N5Billion, not N5.2B nor N5.09B nor N5.3B; Just a round N5Billion.

God dey.

People can never get satisfied nor contended.

Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
braine:

God dey.
He tried na didnt u read that this has not happened since 1999 about 18 years ago and perhaps it rare to see things like this occur

Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by lonelydora: 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
IDEKEALUMONA:
They left out their other prominent and honest sons like Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar , Abacha, IBB, Dasuki etc.

We have relatively cheap plots of land for sale in Trans-Ekulu,new GRA, old GRA, and Emene,all in Enugu with documents verifiable at the Enugu State ministry of lands.
Call:0-8-1-0-5-8-6-6-4-7-3*

Are you somehow the owner of Ideke Shipping line?
Di anyi, ime agaa?
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by hibee4uall(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kudos to u my then VC. We r proud of you, though not news to us because u did it in Unilorin and still doing it now. Let wailers continue wailing...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO

Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by Rapture4real(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
icon8:
This is commendable, if all the claims are true.

What I don't understand, however, is the attempt to "religionize" or "islamize" the Prof's feat. Are they telling us he achieved this "because" he's a Muslim?

Imagine.This is a systematic way of rubbishing us the Christians and exalm islamisation.However you decorate a monkey as a man,youncant remove his nature as a monkey-just a proverb.But its a challenge when the fake appear as been better and the original as been worse.Jesus is still the Lord.
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by mechanics(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Good, i hope other chief executive officers will emulate him.

Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by arsenal33: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
braine:

God dey.
nothing can satisfy you.
i know what part of town you come from
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by momohjimohms: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Is a good omen
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by maklelemakukula(m): 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
989900:
Good one especially when one of his predecessor remmited only N3m! shocked

On the flip side, I'm still trying to wrap my head around the Muslim yada, yada, yada, part . . . must everything take a tribal or religious turn?
the thing just tire me. He is a stupid man sowing seeds of hate among those gullible enough to take him seriously

Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by maklelemakukula(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
IDEKEALUMONA:
They left out their other prominent and honest sons like Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar , Abacha, IBB, Dasuki etc.

We have relatively cheap plots of land for sale in Trans-Ekulu,new GRA, old GRA, and Emene,all in Enugu with documents verifiable at the Enugu State ministry of lands.
Call:0-8-1-0-5-8-6-6-4-7-3*
and shekau also comes to mind
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by maklelemakukula(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
LorDBolton:

They're pointin out the fact that when he was appointed, people shouted Islamization .

Simple
NOTE: I'm a Christian
who ask you weda u b christian ?
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by maklelemakukula(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
MarieSucre:
Funny thing both he and the previous Jamb Registrar are both Yoruba but I guess religion takes precedence to tribe in Nigeria these days.
nice point.
we have now identified the hierarchy of nigeria's bigotry
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by maklelemakukula(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
MarieSucre:
Funny thing both he and the previous Jamb Registrar are both Yoruba but I guess religion takes precedence to tribe in Nigeria these days.
i guess we have identified the hierarchy of nigeria's bigotry
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by Larasisi(f): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Prof you practice your religion not a hearer only but doer. Please am appealing to you to leave the window for change of course till Neco result will be out . The awaiting result candidates especially to those schools that base their post utme screening on candidates performance are all on bended knees. Please give us a chance. Please any Jamb official or who so ever have access to him should pass this appeal on till he gets it. Hr has made a difference let him perfect what he has done so far.
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
icon8:
This is commendable, if all the claims are true.

What I don't understand, however, is the attempt to "religionize" or "islamize" the Prof's feat. Are they telling us he achieved this "because" he's a Muslim?
No bro , that's not what they are trying to say .
I think when they appoint the Prof as Jamb director a lot of people said he is an Islamic professor and that Bihari is trying to islamize Nigeria by appointing him and all those sort of words..
So I think these people are just trying to tell them that they shouldn't judge appointments based on the religion of the appointee rather they should judge based on performance

Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
maklelemakukula:

He said it before you tag him a Yoruba Muslim as your fellow ignorant guys always do
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by toffyz(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=braine post=58777038]It is N5Billion, not N5.2B nor N5.09B nor N5.3B; Just a round N5Billion.

God dey.[/quote
be sensible bro...stating #5b doesn't mean the actual amount is exactly #5b...from my instinct, is a little above that.
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by BetterChurch: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
"Love God and let others love God in their own way too. Set the example of what it means to be a lover of God." ~Sri Harold Klemp.
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by LorDBolton(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Enroll in a spelling bee ASAP
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by charlsecy(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
braine:

God dey.
Can't it be just N5 billion? Is that an impossibility?
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by bashydemy(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
then d money will be sent to london to pay for presidential jet parked there waiting for d king dullard...What a useless country.

Face your Biafra, Wetin concern you with Nigeria matta?
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by deebsman1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
A dictator, am a Muslim but I don't like him. Someone that made his son got employed at Unilorin when he was the VC and the boy was granted leave the following day or week or so to go do his masters up to PhD level, all fully paid up by the school and people that have been in the system for donkeys years dey dey look.

Nepotist
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by EmekaBlue(m): 2:03am On Jul 25, 2017
bashydemy:

Face your Biafra, Wetin concern you with Nigeria matta?
y u no help make dem sign agreement so we leave d zoo....as im with d zoo passport i dey vex about d useless dealings angry
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by bashydemy(m): 8:04am On Jul 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
y u no help make dem sign agreement so we leave d zoo....as im with d zoo passport i dey vex about d useless dealings angry

LOL firstly you all have to move back to your region and stop doing anything with Nigeria and see if you won't get your biafra in 6month..

Beside Northerners ask you guys to leave and you have been crying all over the places.
Re: Professor Oloyede Remits N5Billion JAMB Fund To FG As Nigerians Hail Him by StunnerG(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
chukwui:
you sound like you failed jamb. Oya tell me what did you score? grin

Why Nigerian Universities Can't Be World Best- Ibrahim Garba ABU Vice-Chancellor / Transport University, Daura Katsina: Expert's Opinion / Dowen Parents Forum Holds Candlelight Procession For Sylvester Oromoni (Photos)