Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Imade Adeleke Just Got Her US Passport And Davido Is Super Excited (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke Just Got Her US Passport And Davido Is Super Excited (photos) (2900 Views)

Emeka Ike Storms Ojuelegba For A Movie Shoot, Fans Excited (Photos) / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imade Adeleke Just Got Her US Passport And Davido Is Super Excited (photos) by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Davido who is super excited
celebrates his first daughter, Imade Adeleke as
she gets her American Passport. Davido who
arrived Nigeria to support Shina Peller for his
Peller Unity Cup, posted an update on snapchat
where he was praising his daughter for being the latest owner of the green card which
allows her to travel out of the country. The Nigerian singer took to his Snapchat to
celebrate as he shared photos of his daughter’s
green card and captioned it; “My baby just got
her passport!! Yankee loading” Here are the photos the elated father shared on
snapchat:[i]Nigerian Musician, Davido who is super excited
where he was praising his daughter for being the latest owner of the green card which
allows her to travel out of the country. The Nigerian singer took to his Snapchat to
snapchat:[/i]Nigerian Musician, Davido who is super excited
snapchat:

Re: Imade Adeleke Just Got Her US Passport And Davido Is Super Excited (photos) by noirsangre(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Proof that nobody looks good in passport photographs.
Re: Imade Adeleke Just Got Her US Passport And Davido Is Super Excited (photos) by OKorowanta: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2017
I swear,I'll tear my American passport if I'm denied Agege bread and ewa agoyin dis morning.
Re: Imade Adeleke Just Got Her US Passport And Davido Is Super Excited (photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
OKorowanta:
I swear,I'll tear my American passport if I'm denied Agege bread and ewa agoyin dis morning.

Sellam for me � for 10 naira
Re: Imade Adeleke Just Got Her US Passport And Davido Is Super Excited (photos) by kheny12(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2019
Must everything be posted on social media
Re: Imade Adeleke Just Got Her US Passport And Davido Is Super Excited (photos) by Koiikoii: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2019
People of mercy
Re: Imade Adeleke Just Got Her US Passport And Davido Is Super Excited (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Chai!!..

Baba God bless our hustle

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Steps Out With Her New Boyfriend (photos) / Top 10 Richest Youtubers In 2017: Youtube Celebrities / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Own A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.