Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. (2404 Views)

Tony Aziegbemi: APC Crisis Making Edo Ungovernable / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / I Am Northern Aboki And Shoe Shiner.see Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2017
THE NORTH SAID DEY WILL MAKE NIEGRIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR GEJ, TODAY BUHARI IS UNABLE TO GOVERN.

"MY PEOPLE SUFFER FOR A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. "

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2017
NOW HE IS PRESIDENT FROM LONDON.

LET THIS BE ENOUGH LESSON FOR BOTH AFONJA AND ABOKI, POWER BELONGS TO GOD.

8 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by wailersarefools: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2017
[s]
hammerF:
THE NORTH SAID DEY WILL MAKE NIEGRIA UNGOVERNABLE FOR GEJ, TODAY BUHARI IS UNABLE TO GOVERN.

MY PEOPLE SUFFER FOR A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

[/s]

I would have just let this nonsense go but what I do is to strike off any nonsense I come across.
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by iLoveConductor: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by PDJT: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2017
[s]
wailersarefools:

I would have just let this nonsense go but what I do is to strike off any nonsense I come across.
[/s]

-Do you have problem with The Truth?

12 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2017
BEFORE AND AFTER

BONES AND SKIN IS ALL THAT IS LEFT OF THE MAN THAT GAVE ORDERS THAT LED TO THE MURDER OF MANY OF OUR YOUNG GRADUATES BECOS OF HIS PERSONAL AMBITION..

9 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Do you have problem with The Truth?

Sometimes i wonder but then i realise that dey have a very dark heart.

It all comes from the heart.

13 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by ipobarecriminals: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2017
hammerF:
NOW HE IS PRESIDENT FROM LONDON.
LET THIS BE ENOUGH LESSON FOR BOTH AFONJA AND ABOKI, POWER BELONGS TO GOD.
Pray u reach Baba Buhari old age.just pray OK.
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

Old age that cause so much suffering, death and destruction is not better than dieing young with a clear conscience.

Old age is for the graceful not disgrace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by ipobarecriminals: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2017
hammerF:

Old age that cause so much suffering, death and destruction is not better than dieing young with a clear conscience.
u aren't his God.Can u upload ur own pic here so Dat we can judge beta

1 Like

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by PDJT: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2017
hammerF:

Sometimes i wonder but then i realise that dey have a very dark heart.

It all comes from the heart.

-If they so much hate Truth, i pray they never see Truth in their lives.

-Meanwhile, do you have picture of the jihadist on life support in his London aboard? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by iLoveConductor: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
u are his God.Can u upload ur own pic here so Dat we can judge beta
Here's yours cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by MetaPhysical: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2017
hammerF:
BEFORE AND AFTER

BONES AND SKIN IS ALL THAT IS LEFT OF THE MAN THAT GAVE ORDERS THAT LED TO THE MURDER OF MANY OF OUR YOUNG GRADUATES BECOS OF HIS PERSONAL AMBITION..

Do you have facts that he gave the order to killl Corpers murdered in 2011?
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

grin

1 Like

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by PDJT: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

-Not how long but how well.
-Buhari remains a murderous jihadist but I want him to stay alive and continue to poo & wee himself. He aight goin nowhere yet, no cheating.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2017
MetaPhysical:

Do you have facts that he gave the order to killl Corpers murdered in 2011?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV_VUw1wo3s

3 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

upload ur own pic, i want to see wat u look like.

2 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by ipobarecriminals: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2017
iLoveConductor:

Here's yours cheesy
cool.I cherish my yoruba tribal mark.far beta than the deranged lunatic from Aba ,

1 Like

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool.I cherish my yoruba tribal mark.far beta than the deranged lunatic from Aba ,

Wait first let us see that tribal mark, snap shot come.

5 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

7 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

kai walahi fa, Buhari don suffer.
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by ipobarecriminals: 8:40am On Jul 23, 2017
hammerF:

upload urs own pic, i want to see wat u look like.
I ask u first.Upload urs, let see how gauntlet,zobo/long John. u look like

1 Like

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by iLoveConductor: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Is he crying? cheesy cheesy I didn't touch you o. Pained skull mining Afonja miscreant tongue

8 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by MetaPhysical: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2017
hammerF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV_VUw1wo3s

I said do you have fact. Im not asking for a poster or a home made video of conctural hypothesis. Give us facts of Buhari linked to the massacre.
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2017
iLoveConductor:

Is he crying? cheesy cheesy I didn't touch you o

O boy, na person face dey like yansh so ooooo...

3 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by ipobarecriminals: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2017
the head alone resemble flaties type A head.weldone
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2017
MetaPhysical:

I said do you have fact. Im not asking for a poster or a home made video of conctural hypothesis. Give us facts of Buhari linked to the massacre.

So u dont understand Hausa to hear Buhari asking the crowd to kill abi?

6 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by hammerF: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
I ask u first.Upload us, let see how gauntlet,zobo/long John. .

Na u be dat?

1 Like

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2017
Actually, what the OP wrote is true.

Why can't we all calm down and drink some coffee this morning and ponder on the equations of nature and how the Gods balances them.

There is no point castigating the OP, he made a statement, we now owe ourselves the duty to think without any bias or ego-resistance on the outcome of Buhari's actions and inactions.

Now, I am scared of making crazy statements, it looks like it always bounces on us. Whether it is the Gods that directly balances the equations or humans decided to poison Buhari, it matters not, because the Bible Says 'Ye are Gods and Children of Most High'. So Buhari has been served his own tea by nature.

Equation Balanced.

So Mote It Be !

6 Likes

Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by BabaRamota1980: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2017
Ki lon se le? I hear yonminrin don start to smell hinsef again. Wetin trigger una insanity this time? grin
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by MetaPhysical: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2017
hammerF:

So u dont understand Hausa to hear Buhari asking the crowd to kill abi?

I dont understand Hausa o. Please interprete what he said.
Re: Aboki And Afonja, If Man Was To Be God, From Ungovernable To Unable To Govern. by BabaRamota1980: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Hammer, you still dey lament from Buhari defeat your kinsman in 2015? Its almost 2019 everybody is getting ready for next election. Join the bandwagon to kick him out instead of wailing and gnashing teeth for nairaland. Were!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Not Moved By Abe’s Crossover To Pdp—secretary ON DECEMBER 28, Read More At / Is Jimi Agbaje Really Broke? See Their Facebook Ad... / Yorubas Are The ONLY Obstacle To Southern Unity Against The Buhari Menace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.