Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded (48177 Views)

Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno / The Roads Leading To Shoprite Entrance, Warri Are In Bad State / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by poweredcom(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
i come de wonder how onitsha and lokoja will look like..cos these town..river niger pass through
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by governor2022(m): 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Karma is a biatch

These ediots made fun of Lagos and Yoruba Land in general for the Lagos flooding

Who knew this would happen?
who spelled the word "karma" for you
that person must be highly disappointed with you

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by aniomafirstson: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
zxcvb:

Dude asaba is the state capital of an oil rich state see how underdeveloped the place is.. look at how red d water is, this goes to show that most roads there are still muddy and untarred ..... the environment looks so village like... mehn The south south is really a shit hole if this is how a supposed capital looks like....
The Lagos scenario is as a result of improper disposal of waste.. I can tell u that The ambode I know would have sent Lawma officials to go clean up those places ... remember the swift response of Lawma at d lekki flooding...
The truth is The oil rich States in Nigeria are so underdeveloped starting from Port Harcourt to Delta to Akwaibom etc

SS is better than the whole of SW as a whole

you can't compare akwaibom to Ibadan never

SS beats SW hands down in terms of development

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by lekanation(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
we've already done that

60% of Lagos economy is controlled by igbos while the so called owners are our touts agberos mai guards etc

Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth
kill oba of Lagos and replace him with kalu. grin

3 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Freshbaba95(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
OkoYibo:
Very good

Some ipod piglets made fun of Yorubaland yesterday in a thread about flooding in Lagos not knowing that theirs was just hours away.

I don't want this flood to affect any of the five Eastern states, they're already battling with erosion.

If this type of flood enters Anambra, we'll just wake up one morning and start looking for Anambra on the map of Nigeria only to hear that erosion has washed the state away.

There are few senseless pple in the world, and you're one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nebuchadnezar: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
[s]
lekanation:
kill oba of Lagos and replace him with kalu. grin
[/s]
you don't kill an inconsequential rat baale of idumota
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
nairaman66:

Birdbrain, I live in Chevron Drive, Lekki

In you dreams? Which area? Abeg go and finish selling your gala, the hold up is building again

5 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
you don't kill an inconsequential rat baale of idumota
Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

The developers are here to develop Lagos. No wonder the governor of Lagos is Nwachukwu

4 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by ExInferis(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
I hope the Igbos drown.

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by sigain: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Cubeet:
Lemme reply you.
You trying to compare this flood with that of Lagos forgetting that it happened almost everywhere in Lagos. On the Island, Mainland. Typical dirty afonja,we know flood is a natural disaster but all those dirt we were seeing floating all around the flood in Lagos was an eyesore.
Lot of poo packaged in takeaway plates ,some where even urinating in it.

What do you understand by Karma

My meaning of Karma is very soon your red sand will soon turn your flooded land to blood in the east if you refuse to see through your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by seunfape(m): 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Climate change
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nebuchadnezar: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
[s]
divicode:

The developers are here to develop Lagos. No wonder the governor of Lagos is Nwachukwu
[/s]
yes we're developing Lagos and living large while the self acclaimed owners are our touts agberos mai guards etc

Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
aniomafirstson:

which SS I laugh in Uroboh. the whole Ibadan is more developed than Asaba.. Ogun state us far far developed than Akwaibom, Ondo state is far more developed than edo state.. and we all know LAGOS which is far mor developed than the whole SS combined..
dude get ur facts Right.... google is ur friend

4 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
aniomafirstson:

which SS I laugh in Uroboh. the whole Ibadan is more developed than Asaba.. Ogun state is far far developed than Akwaibom, Ondo state is far more developed than edo state.. and we all know LAGOS which is far mor developed than the whole SS combined..

2 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Moganajoe: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Every business has its own season. This the season for mechanics.
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Bizibi(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
zxcvb:

Dude asaba is the state capital of an oil rich state see how underdeveloped the place is.. look at how red d water is, this goes to show that most roads there are still muddy and untarred ..... the environment looks so village like... mehn The south south is really a shit hole if this is how a supposed capital looks like....
The Lagos scenario is as a result of improper disposal of waste.. I can tell u that The ambode I know would have sent Lawma officials to go clean up those places ... remember the swift response of Lawma at d lekki flooding...
The truth is The oil rich States in Nigeria are so underdeveloped starting from Port Harcourt to Delta to Akwaibom etc
which akwa ibom.....
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by sigain: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
nairaman66:

Birdbrain, I live in Chevron Drive, Lekki
Yes Lekki Yoruba land where KAI they pursue you biafrans on the road.

3 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by aniomafirstson: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
zxcvb:

which SS I laugh in Uroboh. the whole Ibadan is more developed than Asaba.. Ogun state is far far developed than Akwaibom, Ondo state is far more developed than edo state.. and we all know LAGOS which is far mor developed than the whole SS combined..

port Harcourt beats the whole of SW combined apart from Lagos

what about Calabar and uyo

I ve been to all these states and I know what I am saying

there's no development in ondo ogun Oyo so stop telling lies

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Ayofrosh(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
lol.....

pyyxxaro:
Mechanics would be thanking God for this breakthrough

Steady customers cool
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Ayofrosh(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
aniomafirstson:

hahahaha!!!!

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nbote(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
sheyinoni:

OGA y u com stop the flow na, between those guys u for jus wait small haba angry

Lol... U dey enjoy their e-war abi...

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by OkoYibo: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Freshbaba95:

There are few senseless pple in the world, and you're one of them.

You must be mistaking me for a member of your unfortunate family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Cubeet: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
zxcvb:

Look how dumb you are, you using Lagos state as comparison. The pictures of the flood in lagos was an eye sore,its what they call extremely graphic.

Lagos the overhyped city when poo packaged in take away plates floats freely everywhere even on the island. The worst of it was that people were passing through the dirty flood.

Look at the Lagos you claim to be developed, anywhere there is an Afonja somebody, there must be dirt. The two are like 5&6.

You ignorantly typed "Look how the water is Red" Asaba soil is Red,Same with Benin and some States in the SS, atleast there are no traces of packaged poo and all sort of dirts in the flood unlike the ones we saw in Lagos.

You said Asaba is not developed but you can't compare the city with cities like Ado Ekiti, Oshogbo, Abeokuta,Akure and other dirty capitals in the SW.
No wonder they all claim to be Lagosians even those who lives inside a cave somewhere in Oshogbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by kingralu: 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Karma is a biatch

These ediots made fun of Lagos and Yoruba Land in general for the Lagos flooding

must you people tribalize everything on nairaland?... I wonder how Nigeria will move forward with people like you
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
aniomafirstson:

see this one in Akwaibom we only have Uyo, cross river we only have calabar.. in rivers only porthsrcourt... all these one city states....
dude The whole of SW is more developed than the whole of SS .. nowonder you ppl are crying in SS that there is no development and ppl are dying out of hunger.. porthsrcourt ur best city is a shit hole ....... Akwaibom apart from uyo is terrible and children are used for witchcraft
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by kingralu: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
OkoYibo:
Very good

Some ipod piglets made fun of Yorubaland yesterday in a thread about flooding in Lagos not knowing that theirs was just hours away.

I don't want this flood to affect any of the five Eastern states, they're already battling with erosion.

If this type of flood enters Anambra, we'll just wake up one morning and start looking for Anambra on the map of Nigeria only to hear that erosion has washed the state away.

So you have agreed that asaba is part of ipob? cos I don't understand what ipob has got to do with this.
Have you forgotten so soon that akpororo a Yoruba guy equally made a joke with the lekki flood?
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bizibi:
which akwa ibom.....
Akwaibom is a village remove uyo
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Franchise21(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
OkoYibo:
Very good

The erosion will wipe out the smallest state in Nigeria first
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Cubeet:

Look how dumb you are, you using Lagos state as comparison. The pictures of the flood in lagos was an eye sore,its what they call extremely graphic.

Lagos the overhyped city when poo packaged in take away plates floats freely everywhere even on the island. The worst of it was that people were passing through the dirty flood.

Look at the Lagos you claim to be developed, anywhere there is an Afonja somebody, there must be dirt. The two are like 5&6.

You ignorantly typed "Look how the water is Red" Asaba soil is Red,Same with Benin and some States in the SS, atleast there are no traces of packaged poo and all sort of dirts in the flood unlike the ones we saw in Lagos.

You said Asaba is not developed but you can't compare the city with cities like Ado Ekiti, Oshogbo, Abeokuta,Akure and other dirty capitals in the SW.
No wonder they all claim to be Lagosians even those who lives inside a cave somewhere in Oshogbo.

Omo see painment...
Lagos is still d best city in Nigeria forget the dirts u see that is one of d downsides of the slums in Lagos..
Lagos is not overhyped it is still d best no wonder it houses our entertainment industry it also houses a lot of FDI.. Lagos is better than the whole SS
portharcourt is a slum...
look at Delta glorified village
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by olisaEze(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Karma is a biatch

Whr n whn did asaba people make fun of flooding in Yoruba Land ? Some people just like 2stir trouble 4no reason but just 2be noticed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.