Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Should We Be Praying For Our Enemies To Die In Church? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We Be Praying For Our Enemies To Die In Church? (10337 Views)

TB Joshua On The Mountain Praying For Coronavirus End (Photos) / Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / What We Should Do To Our Enemies As Christians.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Should We Be Praying For Our Enemies To Die In Church? by ayooluniran(m): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
somehow:
So your neighbor is now compared to a demon Jesus recognized even by name? pray tell, what are the names of the demons in your neighbor's body that you want to kill? even Jesus never killed any demon because demons don't die, rather he casted the demons out of the body of that man. he didn't kill the man nor the demon.

Make una dey turn bible upside down to support una wicked prayers that's nor biblical!.

Jesus didn't teach anyone to kill his or her neighbors, infact he told you all to love your neighbor, pray for them that persecute you, bless those who curse you. these were his words... but then this is Nigeria where Christianity is practiced upside down.

People die because its their time, no freaking demon killed them, you think it's your prayers that's keeping you alive? or you think its because you know how to shout "die die die" that's making you prosper or not fall sick? let me burst your burble, there are millions of people that aren't Christians nor praying your die die prayers, yet are blessed with prosperity and good health, so don't think it's your so called antagonistic prayers that's doing any wonders.

I'm sure Jesus never said you should love witchcraft. ....and yes demons die. Though not the physical death the way you understand it. Mind you prosperity is not just about good health and having money. It's firstly about prosperity of the soul. Having that connection with God and having the power to dominate over evil. As for the people you say are prospering without shouting die die, Satan don't bother Christians that are neither hot nor cold. He doesn't bother Christians that are like the laodecian christians mentioned in the book of revelations. Those people don't disturb his kingdom. The day they decide to become hot Christians and be serious with their journey to heaven.....that day they will discover that it takes the die die prayers not only to keep their wealth, but to stay a life and healthy. And we wrestle not against flesh and blood.........but sometimes flesh and blood must die. People like herod, pharaoh must die because they will never repent. Anyway you can keep praying for your unrepentant pharaohs. I'll keep killing them in my own case. Wicked enemies need wicked prayers psalm 35 and 109. Any power, personality, man, woman, establishment that has vowed or made a covenant to destroy my life or tamper with my destiny......THEY WILL DIE A GREVIOUS AND VIOLENT DEATH.
Re: Should We Be Praying For Our Enemies To Die In Church? by somehow: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
ayooluniran:

....and yes demons die. \

I have no other need to discuss this with someone who said the bold.
Re: Should We Be Praying For Our Enemies To Die In Church? by ayooluniran(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
somehow:

I have no other need to discuss this with someone who said the bold.
Perfect! We know in part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah / The Law Of God And Righteousness, Do We Still Need The 10 Commandments? / Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.