Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? (14331 Views)

The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Those Who Would Never Believe, Even If You Raise The Dead Before Them / Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by kitchen(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2017
this question brewed up in our sunday school today and yet, no answer to it.... jst surprised

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by MrPresident1: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2017
kitchen:
this question brewed up in our sunday school today and yet, no answer to it.... jst surprised

We are the dead, all of us, we are hidden in spiritual mental graves.

Mental devolution just like the devolution of King Nebuchadnezzar from King to animal/beast, that is the death the Bible is talking about.

We, all black people are the dead. All Nigerians are dead. Because we are dead we have fertile land and good climate yet we import food. Because we are dead, we have crudeoil yet we import petrol, we cannot make our refineries work because we lack the technical capacity to do so. Because we are dead, we cannot complete Ajaokuta steel, yet we produce thousands of engineering graduates every year.

Bro, the dead people of the Bible is all of us black people.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by hopefulLandlord: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2017
booked, just in case
Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by aragonchuks(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Parking space
Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by zionmade(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2017
in heaven or hell
Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by MrPresident1: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalasticlala, this a great topic for FP grin

Who are the dead? It is us black people.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by Amberon11: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by Amberon11: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Speak for yourself.
MrPresident1:
Lalasticlala, this a great topic for FP grin

Who are the dead? It is us black people.

7 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by bbbabes(f): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
They are in the grave

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by NwaAmaikpe: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

Where Are The Dead Before Rapture?

In Igbo land..the dead are reverred; they become ancestors or guardian spirits.
We offer them kolanut and hot drinks in every occasion.
That way on rapture day, they'd be well-fed and nourished.

In the other people's land, there's no respect for the dead; they are exhumed and their skull mined for ritual purposes.
On rapture day...they are headless.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by banmee(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
In their graves 6 feet under. Delusional people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by Daslim180(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Don't know much about religion...... Only God knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by VickyRotex(f): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
MrPresident1:

Mental devolution just like the devolution of King Nebuchadnezzar from King to animal/beast, that is the death the Bible is talking about.

We, all black people are the dead. All Nigerians are dead. Because we are dead we have fertile land and good climate yet we import food. Because we are dead, we have crudeoil yet we import petrol, we cannot make our refineries work because we lack the technical capacity to do so. Because we are dead, we cannot complete Ajaokuta steel, yet we produce thousands of engineering graduates every year.

Lobatan! Osogbo weed no good o. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by drey69(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by edeXede: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
embarassed

Ask buhari. He should know cos birds of the same feather flocks together

8 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by LUGBE: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
I use to hear about poegatry kiss

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by Onnasucs1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by ziga: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by VickyRotex(f): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op, what inspired your moniker? Too much food abi kini? Mi gbori keyan ma je kitchen. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by Nedfed(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Make I hide here to read people's comment.

6 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
They return back as particle
Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by mrkings84(m): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
When a man dies... The spirit return to the maker (God), it stays with the maker pending final judgement.....

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
See question oo.
They are stored on my phone memory card.
Thank God some people are starting to ask reasonable questions about their beliefs

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by Jabioro: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
They are in ( Ago Oku) the tent of dead waiting for restoration day.. or better still the dead are having deep sleep as case maybe.. permanent sleep..
Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by Nutase: 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by Sunmolar(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
kitchen:

They're in paradise(dead in Christ). others hell

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by goingape1: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
MrPresident1:

4 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by e10nzy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hide not hind
Nedfed:
Make I hind here to read people's comment.

6 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by bigtt76(f): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dem de toll gate for heaven de wait grin

kitchen:

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by e10nzy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
As for the topic, I think they are re-born again. Continuous cycle of reincarnation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by Nigeriadondie: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? by SmartMugu: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
MrPresident1:

Me am not a dead person o. I'm alive just like you, unless you're typing from your grave. I didn't know ghosts have accounts here on Nairaland. I can come to your grave and show you I'm not dead like you probably are. I know for sure I'm not dead,; I'm alive...

No throw that kain stone come my corner men. SmartMugu die ke? In this recession? You know how much burial costs? Make dem come bury me for carton because coffin don cost?Tufiakwa.
Even if i must die, not during the recession. Make dem come dey share yobo and pure-water for my burial? No be that kain death i want abeg. Any weapon fashioned against me and everyone around me shall go back to the sender. Amen
Na only you know those wey dey control you. I must reach 150 before i die. I rebuke everything you just talked about and your mentality entirely. What the hell have you been reading bro? You fkkd..up upstairs bro, you need to fix that asap. I can recommend a good psychiatrist. Trust me, he'll fix ur brain.

Life i is sweet, you don reach heaven before? Tell us ur experience.
Not sure where you're getting your own theory from.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sues Faith Academy Over Child's Death / Why Did God Reject Cain's Sacrifice? / Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.