Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav (37964 Views)

Abubakar Tsav Dies At 81 / SHOCKING: Kogi PDP Guber Candidate Has Mental Disorder (See Proofs) / Abubakar Tsav: Obasanjo's Increasing Age Has Blurred His Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by shurlermoz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

It seems you are an illiterate when it comes to Nigerian prison system.

So in Nigeria prison system, detainees are allowed to have phones

You must be a clown for asking me this question

Hahahaha, right on the button.

I know you must add an insult to your argument because it holds no water.

Pardon me, I never knew you are a jail bird like your mentor NK, I have never done time so I do not realise phones are not allowed.

Regards to the other inmates and intended inmates.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Warship: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
ayenitre:

Oju? Igede's LGA? Apart from their Igede language, they speak Hausa/Yoruba as second language. I lived there for one year, so I should know this. Stop peddling easily verifiable lies, it makes you come across as desperate.

Wouldn't be a surprise if none of those LGAs you put up there really speak Igbo.

I am dead oooo

See lie

Afonjas will not kill us today

Speak Yoruba in Benue

I give up on you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

The most annoying thing is the fact that we have phones that can record and upload to YouTube but these hopeless people will never do so and expect us to believe their propaganda against Biafra.

You are right. Totally

I was wondering also why the surrender of five states by the FGN to Nnamdi Kanu [/b]was not recorded[b] in any form whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Splendid235:
Benue state has four igbo speaking LGAs. should BIAFRA leave them behind?pls somebody should tell the ex commissioner to look for a way to solve herdsmen/farmers wahala first.
ur father left balls, please kindly name the four IGBO speaking LGAs in Benue State. We are not part of any fvcking country called Biafra. #oneNigeri. This idiot just weak me nw, I never wanted to comment though. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by johnabba(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
nzeobi:
Nnamdi says part of Benue I.e idoma speaking part so as to protect them from fulani.
Did nnamdi tell you that ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by shurlermoz(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
greenpasture:

You are right. Totally

I was wondering also why the surrender of five states by the FGN to Nnamdi Kanu [/b]was not recorded[b] in any form whatsoever

Help me ask them o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Kyase(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Dilluted kwa? WTF is this guy talking about or you mean deluded? Illiterates have taken over nairaland indeed SMH!
if you failed to understand that comment then my fried, your school fees were wasted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by francisbiz: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:
very funny, former commissioner of police trying hard to be relevant.

a former commissioner that doesn't know the bite of Biafra and the map. Google it MR. former commissioner.
A lot of Nigerians think that the word Biafra was an Igbo coinage, such is their foolishness and brain damage.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by johnabba(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
bia wethin ?
they refuse to accept a bishop sent to them by the Pope, even though he is Igbo.
mtcheww, Biafra ko biashit ni

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Warship: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
MrIndespensable:
.......i dnt have time to argue,lets wait and see..cos your moniker WARSHIP alone,fit spoil my sunday....

Why will you argue

Don't you have google to help you out

Are you a product of special centre
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Warship: 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
shurlermoz:

Pardon me, I never knew you are a jail bird like your mentor NK, I have never done time so I do not realise phones are not allowed.

Thank God you now understand how ignorant you are about prison systems and mobile phones

Thank me later for teaching you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Warship: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
greenpasture:

You are right. Totally

Are you an academic product of special center

It seems you are ignorant when it comes to Nigerian prison system.

You must be a ignorant clown for asking me this question

Which primary school did you attend
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Warship: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
shakyum12:
ur father left balls, please kindly name the four IGBO speaking LGAs in Benue State. We are not part of any fvcking country called Biafra. #oneNigeri. This idiot just weak me nw, I never wanted to comment though. undecided undecided

Why should he when you can google it yourself

Must he spoonfeed you with information at your fingertips
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by 2016v2017: 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:
very funny, former commissioner of police trying hard to be relevant.

a former commissioner that doesn't know the bite of Biafra and the map. Google it MR. former commissioner.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by shurlermoz(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

Thank God you now understand how ignorant you are about prison systems and mobile phones

Thank me later for teaching you

I'm thanking you now, Mr elewon.

I'm proudly ignorant in jail matters, you and your kind can share the first hand experience as that is what you are good at. I'm sure you are even looking forward to serving time overseas, keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Perezino: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Zita55:
Who is this commissioner?

Mr, shut up and face your front!!

Thank God we knw him as former commissioner,what do we knw u as? Flat headed online warrior.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
bankylan:
Y

So u also believe in Biafra....when u guys are ready, u will start erecting wall around south east and also order all your people out of Lagos and other Nigerian cities.....when life becomes unbearable, we will not consider u again......only the jobless Ibos are shouting Biafra.....yhe ones making money in Lagos and elsewhere don't believe in this stupid call.
yes I agree with you to recall our people back from Lagos that was y we said no election in Biafra land and your brothers are chanting y should we say that who's confused now

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by highmood(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
nextprince:
That is what I don't understand? The idiot says he wants a nation (homogeneous) yet keeps adding ethnic groups that are completely different from his, and you say this man doesn't need a psychiatrist.
funny enough, can't anyone back up the claims with video evidence and nairalanders are here quarreling over what he said or never said. You are wiser than all this hearsay news.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
shurlermoz:

typical Yoruba very unstable why change position when u gave been beaten

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by MrIndespensable(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

Why will you argue

Don't you have google to help you out

Are you a product of special centre
...from the way you are ranting,you seem pugnatious... You need to take your med,its 4:14.....cos there is still no where,igbo is spoken in Benue...you cant force people to join your train,its heading to the valley and you know that...your moniker is your problem.i think you choosed wrongly

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

Are you an academic product of special center

It seems you are ignorant when it comes to Nigerian prison system.

You must be a ignorant clown for asking me this question

Which primary school did you attend

So on short there is no corroboration. We only have one person's word. That's OK. We know what weight to attach to such evidence. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Warship: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
shurlermoz:

I'm thanking you now, Mr elewon.

I'm proudly ignorant in jail matters, you and your kind can share the first hand experience as that is what you are good at. I'm sure you are even looking forward to serving time overseas, keep it up.

It seems most of your family and village members have never seen the 4 walls of a university

If they have, you would have known through the internet and movies that personal phones are not allowed in any prison system globally

Pls try and encourage your people to value education and learn more through movies internet etc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Sagay212: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
lol...shebi i don talk am. E be like say them give am mental imbalance injection or poison for that Kuje wey him go. Kanu is already mad but many of his abnormal followers don't know.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by shurlermoz(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
typical Yoruba very unstable why change position when u gave been beaten

Beaten?! How?!

His brain is weak, it was a trap question.

"Mo lu lenu gboro ni"

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Warship: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
MrIndespensable:
...from the way you are ranting,you seem pugnatious... You need to take your med,its 4:14.....cos there is still no where,igbo is spoken in Benue...you cant force people to join your train,its heading to the valley and you know that...your moniker is your problem.i think you choosed wrongly

Says an Oshogbo man

Wonder when a man from Oshogbo knows more than us who share boundary with Benue.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Sagay212: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:
So Nigeria is so backwards that a video clip of his comment can't be produced.

Produce a video declaration of his comment

Hearsay is no longer authentic

Ipod miscreant..did you produce the videos of arab nations warning FG to give ipods biafrau.d or did you provide the video of Trump promising to conduct referendum for you numb skulls.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by BiafraIShere(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kyase:
if you failed to understand that comment then my fried, your school fees were wasted
Take correction for once and stop disgracing yourself!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Warship: 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
greenpasture:

So on short there is no corroboration. We only have one person's word. That's OK. We know what weight to attach to such evidence. Good luck.

We believe him since Bakassi can be seceded to Cameroon when the Obasanjo heard that Massob was training 30,000 soldiers in Cameroon

Something Abacha resisted until his death Obj gave out because of his fear of Cameroon providing assistance to Biafrans.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Adebowale89(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
the commissioner must be high on banga seed for just knowing that east has the most recognize psychatric patient in the world

abi whose comrade fight without carrying all the stakeholders along. he only permit the compound illiterate so that he can turned them to whatever thing that pleased him

don't know who's more dumb btw alimajiri and east youths presently
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Ogalanyachieze: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
bankylan:
Y

So u also believe in Biafra....when u guys are ready, u will start erecting wall around south east and also order all your people out of Lagos and other Nigerian cities.....when life becomes unbearable, we will not consider u again......only the jobless Ibos are shouting Biafra.....yhe ones making money in Lagos and elsewhere don't believe in this stupid call.
only lazy people shout one nigeria. All biafrans home and abroad in divers countries are not jobless. Yes i believe in biafra

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by shurlermoz(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

It seems most of your family and village members have never seen the 4 walls of a university

If they have, you would have known through the internet and movies that personal phones are not allowed in any prison system globally

Pls try and encourage your people to value education and learn more through movies internet etc

Funny how your interest is solely in prison related movies.
I get it now, it runs in the blood.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Has Mental Problems - Abubakar Tsav by Warship: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sagay212:

Ipod miscreant..did you produce the videos of arab nations warning FG to give ipods biafrau.d or did you provide the video of Trump promising to conduct referendum for you numb skulls.

Have you ever seen me say I believe any news without a video backup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Mali On A Peace Mission / This Famous Structure Is Nothing More Than Violence – Actress Ireti Doyle / Ebikabowei Victor-Ben 'Boyloaf' Graduates With First Class Degree (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.