Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election (14498 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by AlexReports(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2017
Anambra guber aspirant Donatus Okonkwo has officially joined the race with the collection of the governorship nomination Form yesterday at the APC state secretariat.  The Ojoto man indicated that he is determined to clinched the party's ticket to kickout Willie Obiano from the seat of power in the state. 

The Chairman of Tetrazzini Group of companies who made a mark as the first aspirant to declare his intention to contest for the governorship position is optimistic to come out with a head held high after the primaries which is just around the corner. At his grand declaration recently he vowed to rid the state of poverty and put a total stop to mismanagement of state fund. While speaking to the media after picking the Form he said all hands are on deck to ensure he emerge victoriously at the November 18 polls. 

With the structures on ground and the networks of grassroot supports, Okonkwo is leaving no stone unturned in booting o‎ut the incumbent governor especially with regards to his shinning credentials and antecedents behind the political scene in the state.  The entreprenuer per excellence is kicking off his local government tour in Anambra State in the coming days as a way of identifying with the challenges and plights bedvilling the people.

The young guber Aspirant who strongly believes in youth participation in governance was in company of strong APC state executives and some of the delegates of the forthcoming primary.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/07/election-countdown-anambra-guber.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by ESDKING: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2017
The money should be channeled to motherless babies home.

5 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by deepwater(f): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Seun, please explain, why the Muslim folks do not have to swear
"I believe that there no god/God but JEHOVAH."
"I believe that JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY SON OF God."
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

Before commenting on Christian thread, Christian folks can I get a 1000(signatures) likes for this petition to be fully implemented, this is completely not acceptable and we cannot afford to keep quiet on this any longer.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by sirxbit(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Na them them
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by bumi10(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmm

Make them enjoy now, padi padi government.

In another news, checkout Harrysong's latest music Video "Arabanko"

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/new-release-harrysong-arabanko-music.html
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by dolphinife: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2017
I wish nobody comes out to vote on the election date and APC will just send someone down there as administrator

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by profnigga(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2017
I DON hear...

hay phy see
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by uzohrome(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Nice one, I love anambra. For your PayPal issues check my signature
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by Lanceslot(m): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2017
We will see what will happen on Ofe nsala day. They should continue picking the ticket.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by magoo10(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2017
On Ofe nsala day you mean

9 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by heckymaicon(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2017
comedians,
no election in South East

6 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by whizkid177: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2017
tongue
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by Badgers14: 11:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Should I contest in this election?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Apc should try and win a local govt election first before dreaming

3 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by kidman96(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2017
heckymaicon:
comedians,

dolphinife:
I wish nobody comes out to vote on the election date and APC will just send someone down there as administrator

Igbos politicians are part of the problem with this country.... The loot the revenues meant to develop the south east and leave miscreants like you blaming the federal government...

So if you think these politicians really want a change in the current political status of this country which also changes their political and social status in the society then you guys in the south east need to have ur heads examined.

There will be election in the Anambra state and you are free to sit at home. In the end there will be results announced and a winner declared. If you so much as come out to protest the results.... You know what's waiting for you.

14 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by 0b100100111: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2017
I just hope this one would not be signing MOU on weekly basis like Obiano!

Rice exportation, we re yet to see

Ugu exportation, that went into oblivion

Cleared ancestral forest for a proposed airport and celebrate as if work will commence the next week. Land is already returning to the forest it was before.

The only achievement was a counterfeit suspension bridge. The worst engineering flaws in modern day Nigeria!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by kidman96(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

Before commenting on Christian thread, Christian folks can I get a 1000(signatures) likes for this petition to be fully implemented, this is completely not acceptable and we cannot afford to keep quiet on this any longer.

Seun is a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by Agimor(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Let's see how the masses obey Kanu orders.

3 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by sotall(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2017
I thought they said no election in Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by Icon4s(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2017
heckymaicon:
comedians,

You'll soon know who the actual comedians are.

This attempt to stop elections will finally lead to Nnamdi Kanu's down fall.

We dey watch.

3 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Ehya this one don already fail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by eyeview: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2017
He picked his form at the APC state secretariat.
Andy Uba picked at APC national head office, Abuja.
Please, where exactly are nomination forms for governorship picked at parties

2 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by 0b100100111: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2017
heckymaicon:
comedians,

But a Governor will certainly emerge?

Sit at home while the next 4years of your state goes into the wrong hands.

No vote abeg!

#CaseClosed

4 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by MrIcredible: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2017
grin
Let the wailing osus keep bleating like a frustrated goat grin

Come November, election will definitely hold and people wilk come out inmass to vote.

Kanu is just a retârd wasting his time.

NEVER TRUST THE ipobOSUS!

People should learn from history. Same ojuku that people felt was like their god couldn't even win election in his own constituency grin
IpobOSUS are back stabbers grin NEVER TRUST THEM!

They are very hateful and intolerant grin even amongst themselves.

If you like, don't come out to vote.
People like MALLAM AUDU will contest in your territory and mobilize his brothers to vote ans he'll definitely win and rule over you in your territory grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by halims008(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2017
Goodluck to him and other candidates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by iLoveConductor: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2017
Buhari should also do and come back to pick a form as well. All of them na fail. grin grin

No referendum, No election.

4 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by Agimor(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

Don't that Seun a core atheist. Yet the same Muslims invade Christians thread to spill gibberish. It's simply because Christians are lovable and tolerant.
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2017
deepwater:
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

God bless u.. I was about posting this when I saw ur post

2 Likes

Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by ruggedized1: 11:56am On Jul 23, 2017
All you do everyday of your life is jumping from thread to thread spewing unfounded trash. Are you cursed with hopelessness and joblessness? Tufiaa

Mention your state let us compare.

[s]
0b100100111:
I just hope this one would not be signing MOU on weekly basis like Obiano
Rice exportation, we re yet to see
Ugu exportation, that went into oblivion
eared ancestral forest for a proposed airport and celebrate as if work will commence the next week. Land is already returning to the forest it was before.The only achievement was a counterfeit suspension bridge. The worst engineering flaws in modern day Nigeria!
[/s]
Re: Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election by sammyj: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2017
If this is the case where is Mazi the dilector to stop Him from picking up the form

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist / Suicide Bomber Arrested In Bauchi / Governor Peter Obi Hero Beer{popular Demand In Lagos State}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.