Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Bulk SMS Enquiry. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bulk SMS Enquiry. (1359 Views)

We Are Selling Large Format Machines, For Enquiry Call 08029223978 / Best and Cheapest Bulk SMS and Reseller Packages / Wedding Planning And Bulk SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk SMS Enquiry. by sonofthunder: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hello posters, I'll like anyone with the knowledge (either partial or complete) to please educate me on the in and out of starting a bulk SMS 'program/service'.
1. How do I subscribe.
2. What do I need (Phone, PC or both etc ).
3. Are there any special conditions to meet (e.g minimum number of messages amongst any other).
4. Cost.
5. Any other relevant information.
Thank you in advance.
Cc: dominique , puskin, FOD ,
naijacutee
Re: Bulk SMS Enquiry. by sonofthunder: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
I need help with the above...
Re: Bulk SMS Enquiry. by GoodMuyis(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
sonofthunder:
Hello posters, I'll like anyone with the knowledge (either partial or complete) to please educate me on the in and out of starting a bulk SMS 'program/service'.
1. How do I subscribe.
2. What do I need (Phone, PC or both etc ).
3. Are there any special conditions to meet (e.g minimum number of messages amongst any other).
4. Cost.
5. Any other relevant information.
Thank you in advance.
Cc: dominique , puskin, FOD ,
naijacutee

I send you PM call me
Re: Bulk SMS Enquiry. by okwobros(m): 12:33am On Jul 28, 2017
@ Op it's very simple, register with bulksms site using your smart phone you can use laptop if you want but to save cost use your phone then after registration you now fund your account no condition attached.
When you loged in to your account you will see their plans and prizes and you can now make your choice according to the amount you have in your wallet.

Check my signature for more info on bulksms services.

(1) (Reply)

Is Fixed Game Real? / / A Friend Needs Adsense Account To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.