Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (105788 Views)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Amarabae(f): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lols. Boys hostel- Madness Arena.

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by hardon1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
sinaj:
This girl really has gut to enter a guy's hostel. I can't even walk in front of a guy's hostel let alone entering.

Those in uniport will understand how crazy the guys in the hostel are especially Mandela guys lipsrsealed
u gat me reminiscing... Those nelson mandela hall guys are something else - dem dey yab for africa, even be you a lecturer, you dont dare cross their hostel without having a piece of their mind. If you'r having sex with your girl and she moans to their hearing, its better for the girl to leave latenight or when they'v all gone to lecture else she will face an embarassing ovation. Its many years now i graduated and i hear the successors havent changed. I stayed in aminu kano during my time. Good memories though.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lol..mai hostel worst
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ayam not understanding
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by mare23ayo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
The bleeping was at its paramount state that guys could hear and had to salute the giver and receiver....., .

Bleep they had, Ceremonial salute they received. Hmmmmm

5 Likes

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by GreatChizzy: 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
sinaj:
This girl really has gut to enter a guy's hostel. I can't even walk in front of a guy's hostel let alone entering.

Those in uniport will understand how crazy the guys in the hostel are especially Mandela guys lipsrsealed

HYPOCRITE SPOTTED!!! NA UNA TYPE THEM DEY BEND FOR BOYS HOSTEL KITCHENS

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by sinaj(f): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
hardon1:

u gat me reminiscing... Those nelson mandela hall guys are something else - dem dey yab for africa, even be you a lecturer, you dont dare cross their hostel without having a piece of their mind. If you'r having sex with your girl and she moans to their hearing, its better for the girl to leave latenight or when they'v all gone to lecture else she will face an embarassing ovation. Its many years now i graduated and i hear the successors havent changed. I stayed in aminu kano during my time. Good momories though.
lolll u remember the track road from the park that leads to pes halls huh?

I hardly passed there coz of their bad mouth grin Those guys can make a girl's leg shake nd loose her walking step coz of yabbin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by SouLPoison(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
oh boy
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by emmasege: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
That's University of Ibadan Zik Hall. It's apparent that "Aroism" still reigns in that hall of residence. I could recollect similar 'aro' behaviours towards visiting ladies during my days in that hall, in the 90s.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by dave4rella(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
He has made his men proud

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by emmasege: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Alariwo2:
Na Covenant or one of these glorified primary schools e go be..

BTW when did papa start allowing them visit one another in the hostel? Big babies
No, that's U.I. Zik Hall.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by sinaj(f): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
GreatChizzy:

HYPOCRITE SPOTTED!!! NA UNA TYPE THEM DEY BEND FOR BOYS HOSTEL KITCHENS
Is that all?
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by emmasege: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
dolphinife:
Awolowo hall, OAU....
How does that look like OAU? It's UI Zik Hall.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by lilhitch: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
2horsePOWER:
carbon copy of shodeinde, mariere unilag boys grin
U are in point.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by eightsin(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is as crazy as mess. lol
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by sinaj(f): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
donmatin:
Uniport alumnus? That's nice...Mandela and Nuh guys are just not it.Especially the block close to the park.
lol those guys are really crazy grin

and you dare not reply any of them else u finished lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by IRIEBOY(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
which school be dis na grin that lady is damn courageous or a d1ck freak
uni agric makurdi, Benue state..
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by vertueptime: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
I can assure you that guy wey troway salute with him ribs na confirm impotent grin

But the guy sabi throway salute sha
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Correct me if I am wrong; I thought boys aren't allowed to bring girls into their hostels ,same goes for the females.
undecided
And if he did bring a girl, would the remaining '6' guys leave the room for him?
I don't think anything happened jare. Just a bunch of starved boys looking like they haven't come across a female in years.

But the girl make small sense from back though undecided
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by hekkyboi: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Onyeka64:
Lol Remind s me on mbanefo hostel unn
lol.. first thing that came to my mind was either mbanefo,eni-njoku or alvan ikoku hostel hehehe
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
sinaj:

you can't walk in front of what, STHU miss, all this online pretence got to stop.
Who even asked for your self justification smh!
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by vertueptime: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
It also happened when i went to visit my friend around 2005 in igbonedion university, e get one guy name don dada, after sleeping in girls hostel, as hes about to come out and enter his car parked infront of D block girls hostel, girls will come out massively to hail him, we askd they why and they told us that d girls moans wake everybody in the flat so they will hail him.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Chydoskyslark: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Maybe its his first time of inviting a lady in his place
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
ILoveChess:
actually looks like Biobaku Hall
It kinda looks like Jaja Hall to me, especially the stair case area.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Do u know what happens when A girl visits a boy in in hostel
Namely Mbanefo of blessed memory
Or Alvan

You wouldn't believe , even if I told you

Buh only d bravest gals dare such acts

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by kaadibia(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mbanefo eehhh!!! Eni njoku eehhh!!! Alan!!!
Come and see tanker!!!!!!
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by sinaj(f): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Zerotraffic:
you can't walk in front of what, STHU miss, all this online pretence got to stop.
Who even asked for your self justification smh!
Go read up the 2nd paragraph nd stfu if u dnt understand what it's all about or better still ask politely nd I will xplain.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by artemismay: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lol reminds me of my Indy Hall days.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by KENZINCO(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
This reminds me of Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti',s Abuja male hostel . u dare not go there as a lady, the first person to see u will announce your arrival to the whole hostel occupants, like, " Abuja won ti gbe de oo" "Abuja, dem don carry am com oo"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by kenoz(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by zeben(m): 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
sinaj:

that was my hostel back in d days..u dare not move anyhow in Mandela

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.