Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church (44519 Views)

Ubi Franklin And His Son, Jayden In Agbada / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party / Ubi Franklin And Son, Jayden In Matching Shaku Shaku Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by NwaAmaikpe: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

Endtime dedication

Who dedicates a child when they are already 1-year old

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by olayiwola4u(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pavore9:
If they see reason to do this together, their marriage is redeemable.

Marriage works when partners agree to be united.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by sheyinoni(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
OkoYibo:

West side is the best side!
Tell dem my bloda (brains and beauty) o ya pa
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by crunchyg: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
dacblogger:
They are back together jareh...

First,it was during his birthday and now this

Ubi is tapping that ass jareh grin grin
Y u like bad things somuch?
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by Pavore9: 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Marriage works when partners agree to be united.

United in the need to work out their issues, each adjusting to nurture what will help strengthen their marriage. It is no longer my way or the highway but 2 imperfect people daily working to be the best for each other.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
KemjikaEme:

How do you know all these?

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by crunchyg: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
owaeghianye:
Good for them
I wonder how people leave home on Sunday and head towards church
Am not a devil though but i can't do such thing
Just stay at home and enjoy my Sunday morning. Then evening of it i will relax in zafike hotel Benin City to spend some money for no reason with my real niggarzz and some some loosed girls
I weep for you and your life
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by olayiwola4u(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pavore9:

United in the need work out their issues, each adjusting to nurture what will help strengthen their marriage. It is no longer my way or the highway but 2 imperfect people daily working to be the best for each other.

yes oooo, you are right Pavore
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by MrHenshaw: 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Simple psychology!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by ivolt: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Lilian is overreacting though has a tender and no-nonsense heart .Ubi loves you but made mistakes and ready to make amends but don't stretch his patience.
Lillian no one holy pass according to 2face,tomorrow might be your case.Pls Go back to your home,don't say i didn't tell you.
Except there are other things behind the scene.

Mr Adviser,
Are you a member of their family ?
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by Lilimax(f): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
All things are possible to them that believe. Satan wanted to destroy this union but God prevailed smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by Lilimax(f): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
This dedication happened in my church this morning somewhere in Ogba Ikeja. I was present there. Jayden Naetochukwu Franklin Ubi is such a cute lil boy... smiley
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by MrHenshaw: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
ivolt:

Mr Adviser, Are you a member of their family ?

Family member sorry if you are offended. Simple psychology!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
cute lil' patootie.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by Burgerlomo: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations, but the little dude facial expression in the first picture says, make una leave me I no wan go but the parents use smiling dey drag him by force grin

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by decatalyst(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
OkoYibo:

#Gbayi
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by Sonoyom(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by lilhitch: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders.
Pls I need you guys help.
I'm a digital geek employee of First bank Nigeria, employed to market the bank's digital products such as firstmobile app (available for Android phone, IOS and Blackberry (B10 OS alone)) and the bank's quick banking code also known as ussd (* 894 * 0 #( which is for registration and creating a pin))
I'll explain briefly what the two products I mentioned do and how I need your help. Pls.

[b]Firstmobile
#This is an application of first bank Nigeria, created to relieve people, customers of the stress of the normal. Queue in the ban ND normal traditional naming cos we're in a digital world now.
#The app can be used to make or initiate transfers or transactions of up to 500,000 naira without token and up to 1million naira with a token in a day.
#It can also be used to buy airtime for one self and friends Without any #10 included like we buy on the road. It can also be used to pay for bills like
* airline, ticket and hotel reservations
* pay bill lie. Nepa bill, gotv, dstv and the likes.
Those are the benefit it'll give u, among others.
How it will benefit me
After downloading, u will install and activate it on ur phone.

*Steps to register as a new user*

*But note, you must have an ATM card, the number you receive alert with must be active and be with you, I.e,you must be registered on first alert to do it and you must have an Android,iphone,Blackberry (Blackberry 10(q10,q5,z10,z5,z3 and so on)*

1.When you launch the app, you click on new user
2.you will be required to input ur ATM card number and ur ATM pin
3. You will be sent an OTP to ur phone(sim u receive alert with) and also be required to choose mpin (5digits), which w will serve an your login to the app.
4. Security question 1 and answer, Security question 2 and answer, transaction pin and referral code (TN020242) then save and registration complete.[/b]

Ussd
This isn't a new thing to us cos majorly all banks have their own codes.
That of Firstbank is *894#
This code can transfer up to 100,000 in a day. All your need to do Is register and u are good to go.
How to register
Just like firstmobile, u must be on alert, Have an ATM card and have a minimum of 5-10naira on ur phone. When all these are checked, you can then register.
Dail * 894* 0 #
It will bring out ur ATM card number and require you to input your card pin ,send that and it'll require you to choose a 5digits pin that will be asked everytime you want to make/initiate a transfer. Then you're done. Successful.
What you need to know
For tranfer
Dial * 894 * amount * account number #
For airtime(self)
* 894 * amount #
For airtime (third-party)
* 894 * amount * receiver's phone number#
For instant / quick balance
* 894 * 00 #

On the ussd, I need a little favour from every new member that registers on it not someone using it before today but forgot his/her transaction pin or 5digits pin for transfers, Pls when ever you register, like immediately, Pls kindly forward your mobile number which you used to register to my whatsapp (07033646668 , 08028405326 )numbers so that I can update u to my profile and it will count for me.
Pls note, don't drop your numbers here cos any other digital geek can pick it up and use it to update his or her own and it will count for them.
Pls help me.. I beg u all.
If can whatsapp me for any questions or issues or complaint. Thanks.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by Austinoiz(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
decatalyst:
You don't wear #agbada and not slay whether in the raining or dry season!

#8th wonders of the world.

Ds afonja don dey masturbate over agbada now because na Yoruba attire.
Anyways, u made small sense in your masturbation shaa, that's why I gave u one like so that you can hit ur pr##k harder with it.
Enjoy!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by decatalyst(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Austinoiz:

Ds afonja don dey masturbate over agbada now because na Yoruba attire.
Anyways, u made small sense in your masturbation shaa, that's why I gave u one like so that you can hit ur pr##k harder with it.
Enjoy!

Why are you so pained?

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by franzis(m): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Destined2win:
Lilian doesn't love Ubi...simple
love doctor
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by KemjikaEme: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Congratulations, but the little dude facial expression in the first picture says, make una leave me I no wan go but the parents use smiling dey drag him by force grin
It's normal. Most babies don't like to be disturbed especially when they are outdoors.
I'm sure you have a baby pic of you frowning or almost in tears.
It's nothing serious.
The small boy will grow up and cherish and appreciate the fact that his parents made sure they took his pictures regardless of his tears.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by tomdon(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
ibkkk:
If they are back together, good for them.
If they are not back together,its their decision.
I love the fact that the man has an access to the boy.

Oshey!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by davidif: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
onyi4classic:
this guys are back together but ashamed to admit it

And you know this How?
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by Burgerlomo: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
KemjikaEme:

It's normal. Most babies don't like to be disturbed especially when they are outdoors.
I'm sure you have a baby pic of you frowning or almost in tears.
It's nothing serious.
The small boy will grow up and cherish and appreciate the fact that his parents made sure they took his pictures regardless of his tears.

Bro or Sis na joke I dey joke ooo
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by davidif: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
KemjikaEme:

You dey mind this nairaland marriage therapists?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by davidif: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
OkoYibo:

Man that picture is classic.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by davidif: 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
SonyObsessed:

According to a source they are working on it.

And What source is this exactly?
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by Sarah20A(f): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
cool

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church by bizzibodi(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
no b that nurse 4 clinic matter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics) / Grace Essien, Annie Idibia's Mother & Her 2-Year-Old Beolive Curly Hair (Photos) / Asa Asika Trolls DJ Cuppy For Her "Gbagaun" Egusi Post On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.