Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance (44741 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by GDex1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nollywood actress now an Evangelists spotted in Church preaching and conducting deliverance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by doctimonyeka(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
God bless you..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sometimes, words are not necessary.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by GDex1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
more pics...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by pyyxxaro: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ex-Glamour Girls Actress

I had to zoom in just to see that her Wonderful Eyebrow cool

24 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Houseofglam7(f): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Each to his/her own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by lovelyjay: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wow
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Jengem: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
love her outfit

hope she doing this from her heart

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by banmee(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Just check out the congregation. It is always the poverty stricken who believe in angels. Smh.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by swiz123(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thank God for arresting her

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by sleeknick: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Na so... It's better than selling cigar n kaikai around the corner..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Trueigbo: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Ex-Glamour Girls Actress

I had to zoom in just to see that her Wonderful Eyebrow cool

And so

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
When you realise there is nothing left for you in the Industry, and you are seeing how quickly pastors are getting rich, you will try to be one grin

You kuku be witch before, initiating people (deliverance) to your cult would be easy

I have the money, who fit do pastor, make we invest?

PASTOR URGENTLY NEEDED
grin grin grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Dottore: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is it deliverance or impartation?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by horpeyemmi66(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Gd
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Oyindidi(f): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
I pray God to help her. See her with weave on and the money on the altar. I pray make she be vessel unto honor.

Na only boys I dey see for the Churchshocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by NobleAngell(f): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
What a mighty God we serve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by soberkid: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please i need deliverance too, someone should direct me to her church......
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by maxiuc(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
What's on the ground in that last pics

That looks police egunje after checking point search

Hmmmmmmm am I seeing very well
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by 0b100100111: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
banmee:
Just check out the congregation. It is always the poverty stricken who believe in angels. Smh.

grin grin grin

Paupers love fictions!

Give them false hope and they re okay!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by PointZerom: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Can he deliver my manhood from wickedness?.
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by bjt(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is that money am seeing on the altar? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by horpeyemmi66(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin grin grin Nigeria has got it all. When you think you've seen it all, something else pops up.

This woman that shaved off her eye brows and always draw it with eye pencil(very weird by the way), delivering somebody.

That guy's demon is Tokunbo, if nah tear rubber, the topic would have read: "Actress Eucharia Anunobi suffers Concussion during deliverance session, recuperating in Hospital" grin grin grin

Abeg make I pass

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Pascal11: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Skerere: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
what I will call proper development, developing developers
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by chrisxxx(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Please I should not be sacrificed for asking this: Who saved Eucharia?
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by MhizzAJ(f): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
God works in mysterious ways
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Oyindidi(f): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
bjt:
Is that money am seeing on the altar? shocked shocked shocked
Yes, you want some?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
See that man pressing phone jeje.

I just de pray make trumpet no sound on Sunday oooo.

Me too de chat for church, some times

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by jolomiurenyi(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Each to his/her own.
Must you comment?
Re: Photos Of Eucharia Anunobi Conducting Deliverance by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
PEEPING INTO THE GUYS MIND I KNEW HE IS NOT IN TOTAL SUBMISSION BECAUSE OF THE ACCLAIMED DELIVERANCE. HE DEY ENJOY EUCHARIAH SOFT TOUCH.

THAT LADY IS BEAUTIFUL WITH A BIG WAIST

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

bbnaija: The First Thing The Top 5 Housemates Are Doing After Davido Asked / Grace Atinuke-Oyelude, First "Miss Nigeria" Beauty Queen At 84 / Dija Celebrates Her Birthday, Shows Her Son's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.