Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,585 members, 7,781,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 01:12 AM

Can Our Women Accept This Advice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Our Women Accept This Advice? (1556 Views)

If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... / As A Lady, Would You Do This? And As A Man, Would You Accept This? / Ladies: Can You Accept This From Your Guy As A Suprise Gift On Your Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Xavier9ja(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
CAN OUR WOMEN ACCEPT THIS ADVICE
THIS WAS ESTABLISHED BY MRS MARTHA DE PURENEZ, WHO DIED AT THE AGE OF 104, AND SHE SPENT 82 YEARS IN MARRIAGE, AND SHE SAID THIS.

"I know that young ladies will never agree with me, but whoever will implement this shall be the happiest of all and shall make a nice home; unless otherwise."

ITEMS

1. The husband is always right

2. The husband is always the master of the family even if he doesn't work

3. The wife must ask for permission from the husband before going in bed as well as before turning the back to him on the bed

4. If the husband beats the wife and then comes a visitor, the wife should smile as if nothing happened

5. The husband is still the master and has full control on all the operations even in bed

6. Even if the wife is right, Article number 1 takes over

7. Before going to bed the wife must be in her nightdress with no pant or bra, to allow the husband to enter at any time he feels like

8. The husband never lies, but he enlightens

9. When the husband is shouting, the wife keeps kneeling down without saying anything

10. The wife should wait for the husband before making any decision

11. The husband never comes home late, he is in a meeting

12. The husband never goes out on the off day but he is attending the family meeting

13. The wife waits for her husband with her ideas and take those of her husband when he is back home

14. The wife never works hard during the day to avoid her getting fast tired in the night

15. The wife never goes to her husband's office only when it comes an urgent case or emergence of this one

16. The wife is not allowed to do any kind of expenses without consulting the husband even if it’s her own money

17. All the misunderstandings have to be solved by only the two in the bedroom without witness and this should be to the husband's advantage

18. The wife never refuses eating, even if she is annoyed

19. The wife has no orders to give to her husband, but she receives these from him

20. The wife must respect the husband's orders carefully

21. The wife has to take limit of her jealous and not show it in public

22.. The wife ever pays visits to her parents as well as to her in-laws only on permission from the husband and under any circumstances, she should be accompanied by the husband

23. The wife never goes out without permission from her husband
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Khallyella(f): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op is still living an anticlockwise life

Awon ti 18BC grin
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin

Well, they were born where the hoes & ratchets dont twerk yet and no internet.. grin

Now, juz turn on ur phone & click all social media, u will see tons of em twerking nak€d grin
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Sambusiness(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
If your mother can accept all that, then we can consider it.
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by fumiswtpusy(f): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
seriously any man that marries me I will do these to keep my home and even more like sucking him until he comes in my mouth with ice cream and even rimming his anus with my grin
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Give that advice to your daughter na

1 Like

Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Dannieln1: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Op it seems you just got Internet enabled phone...

Have you not heard that women are agitating for equal right
Women are now the head in some families...

1 Like

Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Blackhawk03(f): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
No1 stopped me from reading further. Always right lati ibo sibo? angry
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Nutase: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pass these laws to the females in your lineage. Mstchewwwwwww.
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nutase:
Pass these laws to the females in your lineage. Mstchewwwwwww.
Blackhawk03:
No1 stopped me from reading further. Always right lati ibo sibo? angry
funmisticqueen:
Give that advice to your daughter na
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Well, they were born where the hoes & ratchets dont twerk yet and no internet.. grin

Now, juz turn on ur phone & click all social media, u will see tons of em twerking nak€d grin
[quo
Khallyella:
Op is still living an anticlockwise life

Awon ti 18BC grin
te author=Dannieln1 post=58753780]Op it seems you just got Internet enabled phone...

[/quote]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Khallyella(f): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
lefulefu:
[quote author=Dannieln1 post=58753780]Op it seems you just got Internet enabled phone...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Justeenaleo(f): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is so hilarious.
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dont mind him
lefulefu:
[quote author=Dannieln1 post=58753780]Op it seems you just got Internet enabled phone...

1 Like

Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Khallyella post=58754251][/quote]
una wan kill op grin
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thank God that Nigeria laws forbid the possession of guns. OP would have been six feet under by now
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Dont mind him
anything for some guys to manipulate a woman grin
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by SirMichael1: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
What nonsense?! What differentiate this from slavery? Roman slave. Slaves of the old, during the time of Spartacus angry
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by MissRaine69(f): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
What my great grandmother viewed as pertinent my grandmother had a slight variation in opinion. What my grandmother thought was essential my mother had a different opinion. My mother's views on marriage and relationships will be slightly variable from mine.
I think it can be argued that relationships and marriage views metaphorphise just like all aspects of our life.
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by LordKO(m): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
@OP

What that same woman didn't tell you is that the man she married is a sane and sound man - a noble man.

A virtuous woman will do all these and more, because he married a man of noble class. And a noble man will get all these acts of submissiveness mixed with some self-servility from his woman, because he's full of goodness.
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by freeDR(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2017
Justeenaleo:
This is so hilarious.
Happy birthday to you
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2017
Op...U better wake up, nonsense post..like u can allow ur daughter to do this...
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Earthquake1: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2017
This is trash.
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Justeenaleo(f): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
freeDR:
Happy birthday to you
Thanks dear .
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by freeDR(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Justeenaleo:

Thanks dear .
You're welcome.
You're beautiful, Justeenaleo.
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Cool23(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
That is not a wife but a slave
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by Justeenaleo(f): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
freeDR:
You're welcome. You're beautiful, Justeenaleo.
Thank you.
Re: Can Our Women Accept This Advice? by freeDR(m): 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Justeenaleo:

Thank you.
Did you get my mail?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Mind The Pretty Face These Days, Men Be Very Careful (photos / Rules For Dating A Colleague In Your Work Place / How Old Were You When You Last Urinated On The Bed???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.