Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) (30500 Views)

Cows Dead As Lorry And Bus Collide In Lagos (Photos) / Dangote Truck And Bus Collide In Plateau, Many Dead (Disturbing Photos) / Petrol Tanker And A Bus Collide In Orlu Imo, 30 People Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Father Lord I commit my loved ones and family in your canopy of protection and may the dearly departed find peace in your embrace.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Remion(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jesus! May God's presence never depart from us. RIP. MAY GOD GRANT THE FAMILIES fortitude to BEAR the LOSS
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
This is the reason I don't stay in vehicle I can't access the door easily. You call it fear, I call it Safety measures.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by governor2022(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
so they don die like fowl
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Jonbeezy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
nero2face:
we shall never be part of such an ugly event...the Grace of God will continue to guide and protect us while going out and coming in....IJN...Amen !
I am a christian....but your comment made me very mad. what the heck are you saying? so you think God loves you more than he loved the dead ones? we have become very inconsiderate because of Religion in this country. just go back and try to read what you posted afresh.
sounding like that will not save you from that kind of disaster if you come face to face with it. even if you do....thank your God . stop acting like it is anybody's portion or destiny to die such horrible death.

2 Likes

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
nero2face:
we shall never be part of such an ugly event...the Grace of God will continue to guide and protect us while going out and coming in....IJN...Amen !

You are very funny. So u think the grace of God was not with those people in that bus? Honestly u need to have a rethink about life and disasters/events. Life is random and disasters/events happen randomly. It could also happen to you at any random time.

1 Like

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by leofab(f): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Rip to the dead
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by openmine(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Another day another avoidable accident
As usual the thread will be flooded with the usual RIP
And by tomorrow everyone forgets this incident ever happened
In the end no lessons learnt and no caution taken...
Same sad story every day...
One step Up and two steps down.... undecided
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
durentchigozie:
Nigerians too like scene. See how they all gathered to look. Nonsense

Humans are naturally curious, it's not just a Nigerian thing.

We call that "lookie loos" here.

PS: Sometimes it's helpful to LEOs because they can look at the pics later to find suspects. As an example, a lot of arsonists stick around at the scene of their crime.
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
oh

look at how buhari and his killer party apc are killing nigerians. may thunder strike them to pieces.

meanwhile r.i.p to the dead. may they find peace with their creator

You are a real Goat What concern the Ruling Parry With The Accident... When PDP was in power.. there was no road accident abi... Mr Man, you need REHABILITATION .
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by malware: 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
[b][/b]
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
oh

look at how buhari and his killer party apc are killing nigerians. may thunder strike them to pieces.

meanwhile r.i.p to the dead. may they find peace with their creator

The GOAT don bleat and grin
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Remion:
Jesus! May God's presence never depart from us. RIP. MAY GOD GRANT THE FAMILIES fortitude to BEAR the LOSS

So you think God's presence wasn't with these people, right? Naija and their religious way of thinking sef..
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Humans are naturally curious, it's not just a Nigerian thing.

We call that "lookie loos" here.

PS: Sometimes it's helpful to LEOs because they can look at the pics later to find suspects. As an example, a lot of arsonists stick around at the scene of their crime.
nigérians own are too extreme please. It's only in Nigeria neighbours never mind their business, nigerians are always lurking,they want to know everything about everyone and if one is reserved, they lurk deeper. I don't blame them, the FG has failed to provide jobs. Please tell me, what is this na?

1 Like

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
My problem with Nigeria is that our troubles are too numerous, we can't hold on to anything. Is it
#our politicians#judges#arm forces#religous leaders# everything is just wack
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
See many dead bodies.

Lifes of nigerians are so cheap.
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
durentchigozie:
nigérians own are too extreme please. It's only in Nigeria neighbours never mind their business, nigerians are always lurking,they want to know everything about everyone and if one is reserved, they lurk deeper. I don't blame them, the FG has failed to provide jobs. Please tell me, what is this na?

Nigerians are not unique and poke-nosing is not unique to us.

The picture that you attached is nothing alarming. It's just a bunch of boys having fun at their hostel.

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Horlahmah(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ife and tanker again.
May God save us from evil. And let the dead rest in perfect peace.
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Nigerians are not unique and poke-nosing is not unique to us.

The picture that you attached is nothing alarming. It's just a bunch of boys having fun at their hostel.
suite yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
durentchigozie:
suite yourself.

Thanks for the permission to "suit" myself cool
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
So sad. RIP
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
nero2face:

WELL, THAT SAME GRACE OF GOD FAILED MAGNIFICENTLY IN THIS CASE.

OR DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT?

1 Like

Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
efguy1:
I stay in Ife
I was at the site of the accident
It wasn't a good thing at all
God help us all

The tanker was about to come out of the filling station and the bus driver collided with it

God save their souls

RIP to the dead

JUST ONE MAN; THE LONG VEHICLE'S DRIVER CAUSED THE DEATH OF ALL THESE PEOPLE.
CLOWN SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR A CLEAR ROAD BEFORE DIVING INTO THE LANE.
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by mccben4(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jesu
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by aint(m): 12:50am On Jul 24, 2017
nero2face:
Amen
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by lebete3000: 2:47am On Jul 24, 2017
nerodenero:
I am very sure overspeeding was the cause and the most annoying thing is that whenever a tanker is involved in an accident, the God-forsaken, never-do-well and hopeless driver of a tanker never get to be consumed by the accident they created. These tanker driver are so reckless that they drive as though they're above the law and own the road. Unfortunately the highway patrol teams look the other way because of the bribe they are so used to collecting from these devils on our roads.

We need a functional rail system. Highly flammable products should not be transported on our roads like rice and tomatoes. Alas, our mumu government no dey hear, na just to dey loot na wetin dem sabi be that.

To the dead, RIP and the loved ones behind, may God condole you all. It's another opportunity to re-evaluate how we live. Let's learn to live as though this second is the last. Nobody knows the time death will come. Besides, these ones didn't know they'd die today.

That's why I don't like ds hummer buses at all...if I have my way I only board those long country buses cos that one na fire for fire
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 24, 2017
nero2face:
Was the grace of God not guiding those that died?
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by Opeakins(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Rip
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by nwoye72: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2017
rest in peace,but road accident is still one of the major challenge in the country.the country is still lacking far behind in that aspect.people drive without good training in driving school.last year i was in their i could see everybody driving in between the two lane.and i was confused .none of these drivers can pass international traffic law exams
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by crystabel2017(f): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2017
God Almighty please save your children o we are in your hands, Rip to the dead
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by gideonedwards(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2017
efguy1:
I stay in Ife
I was at the site of the accident
It wasn't a good thing at all
God help us all

The tanker was about to come out of the filling station and the bus driver collided with it
God save their souls

RIP to the dead
na lie.
Re: Tanker And Bus Collide In Ife, Passengers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) by murmee: 8:44am On Jul 24, 2017
gideonedwards:
na lie.
So what really happened? please tell us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident In Ikorodu, Bike & Trailer Collide, 2 Crushed To Death (Graphic Pics) / Don’t Let Them Stop You From Traveling Abroad Due To Cold – Us-based Man (video) / Nigerian Begins Visa On Arrival (voa) Issuance For Business Visas, Tourist Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.