Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) (36464 Views)

Wizkid Performs In Lloyd Park, South London (Photos) / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Wizkid Performs At Fatima Dangote's White Wedding In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by JamieBlog(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
Starboy Worldwide Act, Wizkid performed at the 4th year anniversary of Barbeque live in Nairobi, Kenya.

Wizkid performed all of his hits ranging from Come Closer, African Bad girl, This kind Love and so on.

Despite the heavy downpour of rain, Wizkid made sure his performance would go down as one to remember.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/wizkid-performs-and-thrills-kenyan-fans.html

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by RapportNaija(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
***Modified

Lol, just saw that I made FTC o! In fact my first, chikolobi obi grin grin Where is the gift abi na money una dey collect?

Anyways, I dedicate this to all the struggling bloggers trying to generate traffic on this forum. All u need is hardwork, but I would advise you go for juicy backlinks instead of this traffic on here. Traffic will stop, backlink forever ni..

Shout out to my rapport team... http://rapportnaija.com

http://www.celebshowbiznews.com

I loff all of u grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Neminc: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Serves them right. Why would they hold an open air event and forget to settle the rainmakers in town. He is lucky it's kenya. If it was in my village, At least ten people would have been struck down by lightening and Wizkid would have gone home with hunchback and bow leg. You need to settle the terrestrial powers mehn or get what's coming

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Forget about the "fan love", its the money they added to the initial amount jare grin grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by olayinks007(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:
Serves them right. Why would they hold an open air event and forget to settle the rainmakers in town. He is lucky it's kenya. If it was in my village, At least ten people would have been struck down by lightening and Wizkid would have gone home with hunchback and bow leg. You need to settle the terrestrial powers mehn or get what's coming

Funny dude cheesy.. I guess u 4rm Benin Kingdom.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by JamieBlog(m): 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:

Hilarious.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Willit(m): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:

sense fall on you

44 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:

Huh!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by ekojoe(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Winter is coming

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by dessz(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
op so person fit perform for *"KENYAN*"

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by abfalkolly(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:
Am shrt of right words 4u....u mst be an herbalist...or related to one...funny dude

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Even though he is an Afonja - I love this guy. He is very hardworking and determined. He is the best at the moment. No contest.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nice
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Upcoming Afro RnB / Pop Singer Emyxcel officially plans dropping he's 1st album titled EXCEPTIONAL. He said he's not signed under any label and wished to be signed to a label to express his God given talent..the Album consists of 10song..

He's a graduate of Elect/Elect.Engineering from IMO UNIVERSITY owerri and hails from IMO State Nigeria. He has been a stage performer right from he's school days in IMSU with the likes of Xbusta ( currently with 5star music) , Egbeigwe (Nollywood Actor) etc..he has no music video yet but wished to release the upcoming album under any label he is official signed to. Follow on IG- @emy_xcel , Facebook - www.Facebook.com , Twitter - @emy_xcel. Contact: 07033888224

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Baba Nla
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
All for the money
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by presido997(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
wizkid na baba
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by kaycyor: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Daddy yo!!! Make them dance for rain
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

I pity girls on their period in that show.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Daddy yo
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Sirjohn84(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
under the rain in the sun
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Vikings55: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yes! Winter is coming
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by shorlla(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:

Na so una wicked for una village
Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by TheAngry1: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
Even though he is an Afonja - I love this guy. He is very hardworking and determined. He is the best at the moment. No contest.

You are just fuuucking brainless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by samzzycash(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:
make i laugh small before I faint

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by MrMoney007: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
His personal life apart, this guy is good

He does thrilling music, gets fans on their toes

unlike the other '30 billion poo for the toilet'

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
TheAngry1:

You are just fuuucking brainless

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by crunchyg: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by curvilicious: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Is like this rain is Africawide o
I hope Kenya isn't flooded too
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:
Serves them right. Why would they hold an open air event and forget to settle the rainmakers in town. He is lucky it's kenya. If it was in my village, At least ten people would have been struck down by lightening [/b]and Wizkid would have gone home with [b]hunchback and bow leg. You need to settle the terrestrial powers mehn or get what's coming

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by crunchyg: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2017

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lota Chukwu Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo / Goldie Died Of Drugs - P.M News: Could This Be True? / Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.