Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:45 AM

My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours (17664 Views)

Chris Attoh Remarries To Betty Jennifer After Divorcing Damilola Adegbite / Mercy Johnson Speaks On Divorce Rumours, Set To Have 4th Baby / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Nne5: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nollywood Actress, Damilola Adegbite has denied rumors that her marriage to Chris Attoh was hitting the rocks.

In a chat with the punch, the 32-year-old tinsel actress said her marriage was fine and people should learn not to meddle into her personal life.
“Part of the price that we pay for being famous is the rumour they peddle against us.

“Some people believe that they have an opinion about your personal life and anyone can just say anything that they like at any time.

“I don’t know where the rumour of my marriage crisis emanated from; neither do I know how it started but we don’t pay attention to things like that. We are used to such talks and we have been in this industry for years, so you can throw anything you want at me or talk about my career.

“I don’t know where that came from but my marriage is fine. “People react to things differently but I laughed when I saw the news. From my post on Instagram, people could see that I was having a ball with the rumour.

“I probably had a bowl of popcorn in my hand as I was reading the comments and we laughed about it. You just need to understand that in this industry, the more you look, the less you see.

“ Sometimes, the things you think you know are not true and vice versa.

“People just need to realise that everybody has their personal lives and we would rather keep it that way,” she said.

Lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/23/marriage-intact-actress-damilola-reacts-divorce-rumours/

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by NwaAmaikpe: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

And so?

Who your marriage EPP?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Nne5: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And so?

Who your marriage EPP?
Lol
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Nutase: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Who's this one again? Another ashawo sorry actress? See her head like trophy.

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
For her to say this means it's in choas. Only an insecure lady will come out to voice to the world that her marriage is intact.

Anyway, if you love business, as an entrepreneur, student or even as a worker. If you aspire to start yours soon. Entmirror might help.

Visit EntMirror

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nairaland is becoming useless everyday and I wonder why the mods are always pushing senseless and stupid posts to the frontpage..the media is one of the problems of this world, promoting bitches and making stupid people famous.

There are very educative topics on every section and yet they keep putting senseless topics to further damage the IQ of over 70% dumb people who post/comment on the site

lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by lokotamak(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
kk
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by kaycyor: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Awon bloggers!!!! No MInd them jare!!! enjoy your marriage while it last

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by dacovajnr: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
wink
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by belindar: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Who cares? Nah today your so-called celebrities wash wash marriages don dey crash?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by auntysimbiat(f): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
ok den
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wetin concern me?
Photographers only please, stay away if you are not a photographer
http://www.fototech.com.ng/dear-photographers-know-camera-may-go-bad-soon/
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by rattlesnake(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nne5:

Lol
Lalasticlala
grin
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by RobbStark(m): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
We are talking of IPOB and the thief Kanu, you are here talking about your marriage.
Na so e dey take start. Tonto comes to mind.

I dont give a fuvk.
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Yuji: 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
My dear don't mind these bloggers that are always looking for traffic and praying for people's marriage to crash. Yet they won't still blow like Linda Ikeji undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Narldon: 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
No meaningful news again??

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by dahunsy(f): 3:20am On Jul 24, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# I guess its high time Nairaland start verifying most of this news before pushing them to front page it shoudnt be garbage in garbage out ....the moderators though, lazy as shit
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by blackcoffee(m): 3:57am On Jul 24, 2017
Nne5:

Lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/23/marriage-intact-actress-damilola-reacts-divorce-rumours/

Even If it has crashed don’t worry.

You have guys on NL who will gladly marry you because your boobs and yansh are still maintaining the standing ovation position
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 24, 2017
The more time I spend on this forum,the more my IQ depreciates.No meaningful information whatsoever,just to read comments,laugh and go.
I thank God for Quora
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Tex42(m): 7:05am On Jul 24, 2017
just here to see her pix, her marriage her wahala ,that's not to say I don't wish her a HML.
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Tex42(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
The more time I spend on this forum,the more my IQ depreciates.No meaningful information whatsoever,just to read comments,laugh and go.
I thank God for Quora
?
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Tex42:
?
It's a Forum
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by jashar(f): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2017
sad
Re: My Marriage Intact – Damilola Adegbite Reacts To Divorce Rumours by Tex42(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
It's a Forum
googled...
all the same,thanks and God bless!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Thinks Mark Zuckerberg's Wedding Was Cheap / Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji / Emperor Bolojay And His Little Son Perform On Stage (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.