Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] (60152 Views)

BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's First Son, All Swagged Up In New Photos / Omotola's Second Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Swagged Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by hibee4uall(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2017
I just like d guy for his kindness to humanity...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by kwajahafiz(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2017
MrCork:

....where's he gonnnnno get the Moiney from...selling petrol??...,u homebase people fall for anythin meñnnnnn.. I drive £28000(cash) range rover n I don't even boast but then u say this skiiiiny ilitarratte boy own Lambogini coss he stand next to it.
Shame!!(no oofeense)
angry

You are a fool, if you think he can't afford that..yes he is a recent artist, but you should check his record sales world wide...you and ur range rover , see ur mouth..poor man....No de downplay Nigerians and what dem fit afford o...lol.

1 Like

Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by slimmiemichaels(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2017
I wander btw u nd him who is lookin like a refugee....sorry how much are u worth...mr spirit of jealousy....dahz y u will 4eva remain poor
MrCork:

...tekno?..that refugee loookin kangaroo head from Ondo state...he can never aford lambo in 100, years!!(real talk) [
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by KayDEAN(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2017
MrIcredible:

Ọ́dẹ́
He had money indeed. What was his occupation?
U need a brain surgery.
Let me help you mumu
Call this number
the man's family had and have money and ur here trying to stylize ode
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by cupidoliver(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2017
MrCork:

...that ilitarratte boy should not be standddin next to car he can't afford...u homebase people are so so vacamaculussss meñnnnnn!!(real talk) undecided
Foreign based cork.... You are so full of craps.... Does chris brown own every car he snaps with?? Or tygA?? Did tekno write that he owns the Lambo? whoever it was that posted this wAs the one that made the mistake.... And just cause you're making a living out of being a white man's servant in UK doesn't mean we home-based people are stupid or backwards... I neveR believed this shit, cause tekno never acquired a Lambo, so where is he gonna get one now.... You just gotta stop making a redundant statement about us (home-based people) being backwards.... That's bleeped up man, that means Nigeria is backwards as a whole.... And if that's so, then what are you doing on nairaland
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by MrCork: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
cupidoliver:
Foreign based cork.... You are so full of craps.... Does chris brown own every car he snaps with?? Or tygA?? Did tekno write that he owns the Lambo? whoever it was that posted this wAs the one that made the mistake.... And just cause you're making a living out of being a white man's servant in UK doesn't mean we home-based people are stupid or backwards... I neveR believed this shit, cause tekno never acquired a Lambo, so where is he gonna get one now.... You just gotta stop making a redundant statement about us (home-based people) being backwards.... That's bleeped up man, that means Nigeria is backwards as a whole.... And if that's so, then what are you doing on nairaland

....calm down son..ok...u no tekno,,sadly he don't no u

..my advise...seek help so u can movvvvvup in life!!(no oofeense)
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by MrCork: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
slimmiemichaels:
I wander btw u nd him who is lookin like a refugee....sorry how much are u worth...mr spirit of jealousy....dahz y u will 4eva remain poor

...am in London...u in Nigeria..the riff raf tekno is all so in Nigeria..great news is we Londonners all ways look better!!(no oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by MrCork: 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Who told u he cant afford it..
I dnt think u know anything abt tekno.

....who the hell is he?.....if we don't no him here in London..he ain't rated!!!(real talk) angry

1 Like

Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Skubidude:

200+ show in a year outta 365 days in a year! Haba bros na machine Even machine de breakdown wen overuse talkless of sum1 with flesh n blood. Abeg if u wan lie lie small small Oga Linus.

Guy you no know anything.
How many minutes do you think they spend during life performances. Some they ll spend 10minutes and get off stage some 15 to 20 minutes. So how are they gonna break down?
Some time early this year, Davido was saying that he was booked to perform live at different shows for a stretch of four good months. So Mr man if you don't know what's up you try and learn from people that knowgrin
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrCork:

°^^^ this are the kindaaa girl we easily foooool cozzzz she belif anytin....she sayin the skiiiiny boy is handsome cozzzz he pose nest to somebody else car>>>I bet she Nigerian!(shame)
It is well grin
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Guestlander:

Lmao. You meant Lamboguineafowl.
Hehehe grin
Na u talk am o grin
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
sayentease:

Your picture looks too innocent for this.. Did you just seriously type this? grin kiss
I still am tongue
Just that people have a way of making us say things contrary to our look wink
Tekno and Lambo...C'mon now cheesy grin kiss
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by MrCork: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

It is well grin

...ok so u sayin u not a gold digger cozzzz u tink the boy drive Lambogini...correct? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrCork:

...ok so u sayin u not a gold digger cozzzz u tink the boy drive Lambogini...correct? undecided
Did you read my write up at all
You're mistaken my comment for someone else's cheesy
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by MrCork: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Did you read my write up at all
You're mistaken my comment for someone else's cheesy

. ..so u sayin u love him cozzzz he drives Lambogini... correct?(((read yorrr last post,I said it..I think!) undecided

1 Like

Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by Ramirezkhay(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrCork:

....my niggggga..I drive a £28000(cash) range rover spot an guess wot...I can take yorrr woman anytime I want........that skiiiiny boy is not on my level hear in London!!!(real talk) angry
Tecno no fit speak correct English, see your own English too Eranko...
It's like you don't read bout Tecno Endorsements...
Ciroc.. Sony..Pepsi.. Range Rover my A.ss!!!
Aloku Oyinbo London!!!
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Finish him finish him
Nightmare007 will
Flawless victory
Fatality

Lol.. mortal kombat!. grin
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrCork:
....his Lamborghini or the rented Lamborghini....he can't aford it!!!!(no oofeense) angry

Mumu. At least he has money to rent lambo. Which exotic or super car can you afford to buy or lease. Fool!
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by Angelopeters: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrCork:

...bro am from London and I drive a range...you homebase people have a lonnnng ways to go!!(no oofeense) angry
[color=#000099][/color]

Even if he has the money which I highly doubt, he wouldn't buy the car but that's not my point, my point is that u sir, are an a$$
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by MrCork: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
ChrisOssai:

Mumu. At least he has money to rent lambo. Which exotic or super car can you afford to buy or lease. Fool!

...u people so dumb make dumb people praud........if I stand next to helicopter..do I own it??.
. ..son..u need Jesus in yorrr life!!(no oofeense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by miketayo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrCork:

...am in London...u people r in Nigeria...do u people hav social media..FUK NO!!! .(no oofeense) angry

yet u can't speak English its sad
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by MrCork: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
miketayo:

....my niggggga...for some one wit 3 property and a range rover spot in pekam, south London.....trusss me...I don't need English. Be nice to me n I will post u £12 cash to buy a suit Thier in Nigeria!!(no oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrCork:

. ..so u sayin u love him cozzzz he drives Lambogini... correct?(((read yorrr last post,I said it..I think!) undecided
It's either you're delusional or hallucinating so, please get off my mention undecided
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
miketayo:

Bros Pls ignore the slowpoke. He's an attention seeker wink

1 Like

Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by MrCork: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

It's either you're delusional or hallucinating so, please get off my mention undecided

^^^^gold digggger wit atitude...an then she complains she can't find man on nairaland!!!(Shame) undecided

1 Like

Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by MrCork: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

...u commmmto nairaland sayin u like that skiiiiny refugee hungry looookin boy Lambogini like u was there when he bought it and then u got angry cozzzz we expose u has a gold digger..(((SHAME ON U)).. no oofeense!! angry

1 Like

Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by MrCork: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

...did I mention I drive£28000(cash) range rover spot....jussss in case u ask!! wink

1 Like

Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=gozzlin post=58767676]

Poor grammar. And that guy looks like a refugee. See his sunken cheeks. Looks like he hasn't eaten for weeks.

Apologize!! But for other blasting comments I take exception to them..I believe he has not been given fair hearing..His songs are good listen to this IYAWOMI by emyxcel - http://topnaijamusic.com/download-emyxcel-iyawomi/
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by Marcelo290(m): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Who told u he cant afford it..
I dnt think u know anything abt tekno.
STFU! do you know how much a new Lamborghini costs? Tekno cannot afford a Lamborghini, don't be carried away by what you feel, how much is his net worth? Even Yankee dollar millionaires haven't even gotten it all, much more Tekno
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oppypoppy:
After naw hin sef go dey get baby mama....just living life without Christ.

See who's talking abt Christ. You think its all about going to church programs while shouting Fire! Fire!! Fire!!!
Re: Tekno All Swagged Up With His Lamborghini [PICS] by Oppypoppy: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
gentlemanism1:

See who's talking abt Christ. You think its all about going to church programs while shouting Fire! Fire!! Fire!!!

Yes o. Life is short. Man chooses where to go after death hell or Paradise. Its a free world man. Sounds weird but omo na bitter TRUTH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simi’s Asoebi Girls Are All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos / Wizkid Rocks N1M Sweatshirt (Photos) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.