Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Drops Of Blood - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Drops Of Blood (580 Views)

Red Drops Of Blindness / Danger Of Blood Covenant Episode 1 / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drops Of Blood by chillgist(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
"Everybody go down ! " shouted the robber , funke panting so fast lost control of her composure and went down on the floor so carelessly. " You! Get up, take me to the cold room " he pointed at the manager , trembled to excruciating shock caused by fear of dying , the manager had no choice but to wet himself. His neatly ironed pants were soaked like the diapers of a month old baby. Funke looked at the manager and had no other option than to laugh out loud, "who is that? Who is laughing ? " asked the robber but nobody replied , "I said who just laughed? " still no reply and without hesitation the robber shot the terrified security guard.
At that point, all hostages knew how serious the robbery had gone so far. But the robber wasn't satisfied with just one death, *let's pause here so that I can explain some concepts about robbers*
Robbers are like women who always want to seek extreme fantasies which obviously are hard to come by. Some go to rob with the intent of getting the biggest loot of their entire lives. "Loot" in this setup could mean money, jewelries, (important) documents or even *sex*. Now the sex part of it is what we normal human beings call "RAPE".
Unfortunately in funke's case that was her fate. The robber looked round at everybody so carefully and consciously, he spotted the way funke laid on the floor like a queen awaiting her king to take her away into a space of magnifying satisfaction. Aroused by such imagination , the robber quickly picked her up and requested that she must be the only one to lead him into the cold room and she agreed not knowing the risk involved and also how she would live to tell nations how she fell victim to RAPE.

*to be continued*

1 Share

Re: Drops Of Blood by chillgist(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Now you might be thinking of how a robber could take such number of people hostage, while trying to rob them but you'll be surprised to know that there is always a worst case scenario. What's a worst case scenario?
There are times you are left with options in life , such options are what will define you, your life and what you live for. These particular options are your worst case scenario. Don't also forget that robbers are fantasy seekers in relation to what is being written here, the robber's worst case scenario is also a part of the fantasies that he could be seeking.
I know am beating round circles and you'd prolly want to know the options that the robber had in mind..

**to be continued**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drops Of Blood by chillgist(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2017
Well like every normal Nigerian story , there are unnecessary twists and in the case of the robber he had a super-sized bomb that was capable of taking out an entire street in his bag pack. He kept on dragging funke with haste and a high magnitude of force, his acceleration were so fast paced and wasn't weighed down by his mass inclusive of funke's.
"Open that f**king door" he shouted, funke slowly gripped the verification panel, typed in her password and sesame opened. They both got inside the cold room, quickly he packed all he could carry , turned to funke and asked her to strip naked.
Funke didn't understand the whole drama to the extent that she had to ask him to repeat his statement. "I say strip every damn clothes on your body" but she refused *pause* RAPE fantasies are about to unveil its sophisticated nature. Aggravated by her refusal, he angrily hit her head with the rear of his gun, tore her clothes , roughly fingered the poor virgin before inserting himself forcefully into her under the intense cold temperature.
Now he was fully satisfied with the adventures of that day and also with the pleasures of his fantasies , immediately he fled the bank.

***to be continued***

(1) (Reply)

8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed / ‘I Got Your Man As My Christmas Present’ – Fiction Story By Sandra / I Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.