Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Would You Know When God Has Answered A Prayer Request? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Would You Know When God Has Answered A Prayer Request? (959 Views)

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Know When God Has Answered A Prayer Request? by ronkebaby(f): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2007
you are worried about a situation and then choose to pray to God concerning it. you discover that shortly after praying to God, your peace of mind was restored back to you. does the peace you experience signify the fact that God wants you to proceed with that situation or what? how would you know when God is talking to you about a situation pls?
Re: How Would You Know When God Has Answered A Prayer Request? by naijacutee(f): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2007
They say God speaks with a still small voice in your heart. I guess theres a certain sort of peace you have and it's practically impossible to worry about anything. I've been in a similar situation and I prayed to God about something that was bothering me. (Actually, it was a nightmare that I had.) I fasted the whole day because the dream was so bad and it seemed so real. Well, after 2 weeks, the nightmare came true, exactly as it happened in my dream but in the midst of all the chaos, I simply couldn't worry. In fact, I started to get mad at myself for not being bothered. It didn't all end in one day, there was so much chaos in my life, I was hearing worse reports about the situation everyday but God made it clear to me that he was with me all through that period and I don't know what kind of opposition that would be able to shake off that peace.
Re: How Would You Know When God Has Answered A Prayer Request? by cuteass1(f): 1:58am On Feb 09, 2007
I agree with naijacutee, God has a special way of commnicating with you that makes impossible things so possible. And you just have this peace in your soul. God is the only one that can give you peace of mind, so follow the spirit smiley

(1) (Reply)

Live : For What ? / Pls Any Sunnah Website / Making The Right Dicision In Times Of Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.