Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Death Not Today - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Death Not Today (15921 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Not Today by Akinwale14(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:

Yeah bro Take this origin to chillaxgrin
na ogogoro be that ,,thanks anyway
Re: Death Not Today by Divepen1(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2017
donteanz:

hey, baba don't get offended. I never knew his crime is way higher, next time ama do my findings before i spill em off. Anyway sha, baba you're still a wonderful role model. I'm gonna hit you up soon.
That's what I'm trying to explain. Anti spambot is a machine or a program to detect anything that looks like spamming the thread. It is built to avoid unnecessary advert etc. Or anything that looks like illegal links to site. His Last post contains names and because the names looked has too many brackets, Anti spambot must have believed it was a spam.
Re: Death Not Today by Jane1234f(f): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:
So you are here, rev sisterundecidedcheesy
yes ohh
Re: Death Not Today by Darkcrisp(f): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2017
stephenGee12:
As TheBlessedMansay God's Blessing is Countless.
But even Apollux would have to open his mouth and marvel at the chronicles of life.
As mummy chumzypinky would always say it is a TRADITION to thank the Lord.

My son Emperor380 wud even say that there is a twist of life in the air.

But if not for kimkardashian FEAR that propelled man to find Evajael HIDDEN DIAMONDS.

But can the SHADOWS OF THE PAST by tiffanyj crawl back like souloho19 DELAYED DIAGNOSIS in the world.

I would have been caught by in a LEGAL CAPTIVITY by judge SurestG and then be left SPEECHLESS by marrianneada if not for the LOVE HICCUPS of my wife Kimberlywest.
Its in my BLOODLINE ironkurtain would say.

But even if my life is put on AUCTION by Lleigh.
I GEE aint DYING at least NOT TODAY

Wow. Creative. You brought together some of the best books on NL.
Re: Death Not Today by talk2saintify(m): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Pretty050, neenie, olarafiat, omonifamily, mizeminent, edobor108, holuwanoisy111, abelosas222, 123456dr, rapcy, shakyroh320, dextinate, bukkydan, fijumokesayo, waliyarh01, pinkfeet, gloryejims, herosakin777, fmartin, everton4life, herdex, tgold1, tunkia, tinaflux, xolocious, jupitre, spdazzy, ozila, yusufibrahim, kikiwendy, mamindy, nathblessin, nabla, 369x, stevedison, petux, femadefs, 1marking, crystalprince, yewande1234, talk2saintify, swankee, tenniebae, badsaint, maybelconor, herbiegreat, chigold121, pinkbae, feyikemi12, hotswagg12, rosalieene, janeade, cyber5, cyberrex, bimberry1307, silensa, vickyviolet, nellaz, efizy08, kelvinhilton, phawwaz, lecheM and dannybomb

presento

1 Like

Re: Death Not Today by stephenGee12(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2017
Hello guys. Good Morning. Update coming up in a bit. Just need to edit it a little.
Re: Death Not Today by Akinwale14(m): 9:11am On Jul 25, 2017
stephenGee12:
Hello guys. Good Morning.
Update coming up in a bit. Just need to edit it a little.
no p we're waiting
Re: Death Not Today by souloho19(m): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2017
stephenGee12:

The heavens seem to begin to cry, as the moon resurrected from its dark loom and shoned brightly with thunders speaking in anger at the treachery of treacheries that was about to occur. But fate they couldn't change but could alter if they had hands. So little they could do they did. But of what use is it to the looming death on His Highness head.
Oh! What a good man about to die.

Damn!
Re: Death Not Today by stephenGee12(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2017
*continued*
Dedicated to hadampson (my assistant op) meneski, souloho19, akinwale14 for keeping the thread lively till I could update.

In blinded anger I charged forward towards my sworn enemy only to be stopped by a swat on the head by one of his men.
Standing up from the wet floor, I challenged the bastard for a duel trying to cajole his ego but it seems he had lost it a longtime ago. Answering my duel with a bullet from is Glock .40 to my chest I staggered backwards only few meters from being rock waste.

Giving the order to his men, they all cocked their assault rifles and released the safety trigger of the guns.

"Fire".

The triggers were squeezed and the guns spoke of only one thing "DEATH & DESTRUCTION".

Bullets after bullets spewed from the mouths of the guns, some missing their marks and some meeting.
As they touched him for once in his life he blessed the god that had cursed his ancestors for the curse had made his skin thick thereby limiting the rate of speed at which the bullets entered his body and also his special advisor Meneski who made sure all his cloths were sewn with kevlars.

Standing up from the floor with blood soaking his cloths. The men were amazed he could even manage to stay alive, let alone stand on his own.

"How come you are still alive? What are you fools looking at shoot him again, this time on his head. He isn't immune to bullets".

I knew one thing was gonna happen and that was me dyeing,unless I escaped as my escape plane doesn't include me having a jet pack or a parachute. I had to be brave and survive for we GEE'S never give up. And I couldn't survive another onslaught of bullets as the kevlar was already weak.

Brought out from my reverie by the sounds of bullets being re-chambered into their slots, ready to shoot me down.

Turning to face my enemy with a smile on my face, lightning and the moon making a spotlight and illuminating my smile.

"The House of GEE would rise again, and would bring all its enemy to its knee. Just watch your back".

I said with a final resolve as I began to run towards my doom escape.

Shoot the b*st*rd was all I had as bullet began to touch my backs but they weren't enough to slow my resolve down. Reaching the end of the cliff I took one final look at the place I had lived for 270 years of my life.
Now taken away by the very b*st*rd I trusted.

As I jumped down from the cliff. I shouted in a loud voice as I succumbed to the pull of the ocean. With only one thing on my mind.

"DEATH NOT TODAY".

THE END OF THE END cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue tongue

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Not Today by stephenGee12(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Souloho19, meneski, akinwale14, jane1234f, rachealfst, hadampson, kimberlywest, evajael, kimkardashian, emperor380, dammybiz, donteanz, darkcrisp, divepen1, donteanz, sleemon, apollux, ironkurtain, yungeez, hormobolanle, queenitee, gtin, ikombe, wizsolzy and otherts I can't mention.
There is a new update.

1 Like

Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
talk2saintify:

presento
Welcome boss Take a sit
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jane1234f:
yes ohh
So you join rev sister because of me abiundecided
Re: Death Not Today by talk2saintify(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Welcome boss
Take a sit

yaqa

1 Like

Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
donteanz:

hmmm, lets see wha will happen when i get through with asking shango for some strength to be able to make some comment.

Lolgrin
So, you are one of shango shild like TheblessedMANundecided

1 Like

Re: Death Not Today by Akinwale14(m): 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
stephenGee12 thanks for d dedication,, d story make sense die thumbs up bro
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
talk2saintify:

yaqa

hormobolanle come and serve my guest o
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bro stepheegee12 you are an amazing writer. You have an unparalled talent for writing this story, so don't rest on your laurel, you can do more bro

BTW Thanks for the dedication. I'm honoured
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
rosalieene:

present.... thanks for the mention
Welcome on board
Make yourself comfortable, ma'am
Re: Death Not Today by swankmee(f): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Don't tell me it has ended abi u are just beginning
Re: Death Not Today by talk2saintify(m): 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:

hormobolanle come and serve my guest o

ah will like 3 cartons of Pizza and 5 bottles of lemonade

1 Like

Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
talk2saintify:

ah will like 3 cartons of Pizza and 5 bottles of lemonade
Okay What of Ogogoroundecidedgrin
Re: Death Not Today by talk2saintify(m): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Okay
What of Ogogoroundecidedgrin

ah no dey for that one oooo grin grin
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
talk2saintify:

ah no dey for that one oooo grin grin
That one sure pass lemonade, you go high die
Re: Death Not Today by Yewandequeen(f): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:
Thanks for coming sis

Where is angelinastto, samyfreshsmooth and azeequeen

Yewandequeen aya wa, nibo lo waundecided
right behind u
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Divepen1, abeg help us unban stepheegee12

This ban of a thing is becoming too much oh
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Yewandequeen:
right behind u
I no dey see around literature section.. wetin happen?
Re: Death Not Today by talk2saintify(m): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:
That one sure pass lemonade, you go high die

lol yeye
Re: Death Not Today by Divepen1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hadampson:
He's been unbanned
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Divepen1:
He's been unbanned
Thanks so much brosmiley
Re: Death Not Today by stephenGee12(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
souloho19:

Damn!
boss is it nt good.

Hadampson:

Dem don unban me thanks bro.
swankmee:

Don't tell me it has ended abi u are just beginning

Yes.it is the end of the end cheesy grin
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
stephenGee12:

Dem don unban me thanks bro.
You're welcomesmiley
Re: Death Not Today by Dopeyomi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) / In Search Of Dreams (a Story Of Love And Racism) / My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.