Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:06 PM

Death Not Today - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Death Not Today (15746 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Not Today by Pinkfeet: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
jagugu88li:
I have been sent by the Babalawos of this region to find out what strange DNA does this Stephen one has.......they are conceived that those rain bullets have done no damage and he will be waking up pretty soon.

I think they want to produce a new juju......Literaturelanders, permit me to conduct my research in peace.

This author is trouble sef.

Re: Death Not Today by Pinkfeet: 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
jagugu88li:
I have been sent by the Babalawos of this region to find out what strange DNA does this Stephen one has.......they are conceived that those rain bullets have done no damage and he will be waking up pretty soon.

I think they want to produce a new juju......Literaturelanders, permit me to conduct my research in peace.

i think C.M.O Kimberly will wake him up
Re: Death Not Today by Maryclaire1(f): 11:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lovely story. this being your first double thumbs up for you...thanks for the invite hadampson
Re: Death Not Today by Divineroyalty(f): 12:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Hadampson:
You welcome queenwink I sent you pm buh you didn't reply, why?
Oh!! sorry dear Didn't see it on time.
Re: Death Not Today by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2017
Pinkfeet:

i think C.M.O Kimberly will wake him up
Sweetheart, tell me you are a lady with that moniker......otherwise.

C.M.O bring yourself abeg
Re: Death Not Today by stephenGee12(m): 9:32am On Aug 10, 2017
jagugu88li:

Lol......
The juju wud be very potent

1 Like

Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Divineroyalty:

Oh!! sorry dear Didn't see it on time.
It's okay
I will be expecting your message.
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Maryclaire1:
Lovely story. this being your first double thumbs up for you...thanks for the invite hadampson
You welcome sugar-piegringrin
Re: Death Not Today by AlamienDagash(m): 12:09am On Aug 12, 2017
stephenGee12:
Abeg wu don see adesina12 Meneski, cyber5, alamiendagash, souloho19, creeza
I Dagash says Gee ain't no gonna die at least not today

my bro yuh rockin

2 Likes

Re: Death Not Today by nellaz(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
AM LATE BUT NOW AM HERE NOW
Re: Death Not Today by meneski(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stephengee12 wats up?
Re: Death Not Today by AlamienDagash(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3985381/win-10000-naira-writing-short
hadampson stephengee12 fmartin bibi294 pls follow the link and like man story titled THE LITTLE GIRL
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
AlamienDagash:
https://www.nairaland.com/3985381/win-10000-naira-writing-short
hadampson stephengee12 fmartin bibi294 pls follow the link and like man story titled THE LITTLE GIRL
I don LIKE the story. Nice story you got there brosmiley
Re: Death Not Today by oluwafemi1993: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmm this is a nice write up sir. More grease to your elbow.
Now my ghostmode deactivated
Re: Death Not Today by stephenGee12(m): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chapter five
Title: SUPRISE

Six homosapiens could be seen sitting around a round table. They were all focused on the large screen before them. As only the clicking away of the keyboard broke through the silence that permeated the room they were in.

They couldn't understand what was going on, for the past two days they had gotten the same thing from the tracker placed on KING STEPHEN showing them that he was 8,000 feet in the ocean. But that couldn't be possible for the tracker also showed that he was alive.

They had all assemble here, on orders of their King. They where all that remained of the once glorious kingdom of Naira-land ruled by Stephen of House of Gee.
And if not that they were returning from another fruitless battle against the AVENGERS, they would have also made merry on that faithful day and be killed.
But they got to the palace just in time to be able to forestall the and save their king. And on their way to a hideout, he had ordered them to go back and gather the rally the rest of the troops who were loyal to him, and meet up with him at the rendezvous point. But after doing so, they had gotten to the supposed place of meet and waited for four days before moving ahead to the hide out.

They were all perplexed but at least since he was alive, they could hope a little.

"I want you to gather every body to the top of the craft, from maintenance to cleaners, and their families. I mean every human being aboard all three Hover-craft". Leader six relayed a command to a soldier standing guard who moved to carry out the instruction.

"So what do you guys think is gonna happen. You all know they are all here because of Leader1 who isn't here nor his is whereabouts known". Leader four spoke out.

"Let's just give them all hope, for even if we act out on our own and lay a siege we have only got air support and only a handful of 519 soldiers all trained in the art of war. The others rescued are being trained and have not yet been fully incorporated into the organization". Leader two replied.

"He has a point you know. Even we six don't allow the rest of the soldiers see our face, that is why we wear a mask. Only Leader1 shows his face, and only the seven of us can actually say who is who, so I suggest we go out there and address everyone gathered". Leader three suggested.

"Meeting adjourned then". Leader two spoke and with this all six leaders rose up from their chairs.

On getting to the deck of the ship. They were all faced by a thousand and more faces all male and female. And as they passed on a message of hope, they knew they had just lied to their followers. But they couldn't do anything rather than pass a message of hope.

Returning to the room back, they met a perplexed John who was the head of the IT department. Relaying what happened, their server had been hacked into and a new co-ordinates had been put into their navigation system, which they couldn't override. So they were now been driven by an unknown pilot. Well their lives couldn't just get anymore worse.

"Prepare for battle, service all planes and speed up all trainings. I don't know what we are going to meet where we are going but I want us to be ready. I want all hands on deck". Leader 2 relayed orders to everyone.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Death Not Today by stephenGee12(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sorry guys for the late updates.
Please accept my apologies.

Cc: jagugu88li , evajael, hadampson, alamiendagash, pinkfeet, jane1234f, wizsolzy, ikombe, chumzypinky, kimberlywest, kimkardashian, creeza, lleigh, emperor380 , empresst, kayo8 , sleemon, souloho19 , meneski, boffinjay, donteanz, cyber5 , cyberrex , gtin help me call others oooooo
Re: Death Not Today by Dopeyomi(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Short update again.. undecided
Re: Death Not Today by Jane1234f(f): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
stephenGee12:

Cc: jagugu88li , evajael, hadampson, alamiendagash, pinkfeet, jane1234f, wizsolzy, ikombe, chumzypinky, kimberlywest, kimkardashian, creeza, lleigh, emperor380 , empresst, kayo8 , sleemon, souloho19 , meneski, boffinjay, donteanz, cyber5 , cyberrex , gtin help me call others oooooo
OK,we hear you sir
Re: Death Not Today by oluwafemi1993: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sir, if you want me to tell the truth, I am missing part of the puzzle oooo.
Pls can u give a summary of what is happening. Who are those soldiers that are been hacked and who are those people that were been lied to protraying a lie as a message of hope
Re: Death Not Today by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Wait na. Dont rush me. I went to collect the traditional leaders from th3 south to come help na.

Mr. Author, you keep pouring yeast in this matter. Now e don raise raise raise oooo

My people, let me assure you that we will locate him first.

Make I throw bones locate him.....
Adesina12:
Which one?
Aladitu ede omidan
this one ooo tongue
Re: Death Not Today by stephenGee12(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
oluwafemi1993:
Sir, if you want me to tell the truth, I am missing part of the puzzle oooo.
Pls can u give a summary of what is happening. Who are those soldiers that are been hacked and who are those people that were been lied to protraying a lie as a message of hope

Me sef no knw ooo,
Na until wen dem tell us ooo.
Re: Death Not Today by stephenGee12(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
jagugu88li:
Wait na. Dont rush me. I went to collect the traditional leaders from th3 south to come help na.

Mr. Author, you keep pouring yeast in this matter. Now e don raise raise raise oooo

My people, let me assure you that we will locate him first.

Make I throw bones locate him.....
this one ooo tongue

Fear dey catch me oo.
Re: Death Not Today by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmm, serious
Re: Death Not Today by souloho19(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
nice one bro
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
stephenGee12:

We understand your schedule bro.. No need to apologize
Re: Death Not Today by cyber5(m): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
King Stephen

we no vex, i understand you oo.

Weldone sir
Re: Death Not Today by stephenGee12(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
souloho19:
nice one bro
Thanks man. But it go pain me if osi and amara no dey together. Paul or stevenson is the devil sha
Re: Death Not Today by stephenGee12(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hadampson:
We understand your schedule bro.. No need to apologize

Thanks man.
Re: Death Not Today by AlamienDagash(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
in fmartin voice ",kae labarin da dadi e go soon hit Blockbuster
Re: Death Not Today by Hadampson(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2017
stephenGee12:

Thanks man.
You welcome bro
Re: Death Not Today by Fmartin(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2017
AlamienDagash:
in fmartin voice ",kae labarin da dadi e go soon hit Blockbuster
wallahi kuwa.. cheesy
Re: Death Not Today by stephenGee12(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Fmartin:
wallahi kuwa.. cheesy

Shey make we dey run cheesy hD cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The PACKAGE / What Should This Be Called? / ****His Little Secret***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.