Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} (1852 Views)

Poll: week 2 who is hotter Sexyleamon vs Thoniaslim

unknown: 50% (11 votes)
Sexyleamon: 50% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 5} / Nairaland Hotties: Make Your Choice (pictures Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by baybbootz(f): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2010
so my dear madlady who are you voting for?

am confused myself undecided undecidedthis is why i hated pageants
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by lourash(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2010
Sexyleamon all the way, quite very natural. though they both have lovable personality.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sjeezy8: 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2010
hmmmm lemmi see shocked sad lipsrsealed @ both lmfao

I vote michelin duh
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by THEAMAKA(f): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
hmmmmm
they're both cool, but what does this have to do with romance?
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by millco88(f): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2010
Not impressive IMO. Of the 2, maybe leamon.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2010
sjeezy8:

hmmmm lemmi see shocked sad lipsrsealed @ both lmfao

I vote michelin duh

I can bet my italo-nigerian arse that you won't vote for me when it's my turn. cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by Nescoemmy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2010
They both look good and elegant but i'd go for sexyleamon,nice pics
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by BabaJee(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2010
I thought this was supposed to be a battle of Nairaland hotties? Well the contestants are not hotties, hmmm they are ok sha. I'll go for Thoniaslim.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2010
I have seen better picture of both ladies they are both pretty, but without a doubt sexyleamon is the
winner here. I enjoy reading her comments, that girl has guts grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
rokiatu:

I have seen better picture of both ladies they are both pretty, but without a doubt sexyleamon is the
winner here. I enjoy reading her comments, that girl had guts grin

Next week it's going to be you vs Rai Ashwaraya (got it?). cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by vislabraye(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2010
THE AMAKA:

hmmmmm
they're both cool, but what does this have to do with romance?

Was wondering. Should be in sexuality grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
michelin89:

Next week it's going to be you vs Rai Ashwaraya (got it?). cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol do you think am obsessed with Aishwaraya Ria? grin
Aish do not need competition, she is the most beautiful woman in the world.
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by THEAMAKA(f): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2010
vislabraye:

Was wondering. Should be in sexuality grin

sicko.
NO, should be in "Nairaland" where the other one was dumped.
grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by TedBundy1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
There should be an option for "NONE OF THE ABOVE". grin
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2010
wow and we got a tie congrats to both ladies.

week 3 coming up
Re: Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 2} by sweetpie23: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Battering Solutions / Why Won't A Girl Just Appreciate Everything You Do. / ---

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.