Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. (8916 Views)

Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. / -GUDEX- The Artist That Sings Like TEKNO / Comment A Line From A Song And Let Someone Guess It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
comradespade:

Lol, Ayinla omowura grin

What about this?
epo eebo da mo iyepe KO se mu tono oo cheesy

Ayinla Omowura for 2... 1 nko?

I no know DAT one o grin
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Are you ever go know, take you back to my shrine let them be let them know you are meant for my eyes, I'm gonna need a whole night...I'm gonna need a whole night grin
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
TrapHedges:
It's a secret society!!
kendrick lamar "loyalty"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
He who has ears, let him hear

And he who has sight, let him see

He who has life, let him be

See everything goes through change

Those who know don't talk

and those who talk don't know a thing

Men are born soft and turn tough

Dead lay a stiffened heart, I've been kissed by God

I've been hurt, I've been marked for death, almost ripped apart by the beast but he missed his mark

Clue to answer: He is a rapper grin
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Olanrefront3355:

Ayinla Omowura for 2... 1 nko?

I no know DAT one o grin

haruna ishola tongue
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
comradespade:

haruna ishola tongue

Rara Sunny Ade ni grin

It's Yusuf Olatunji jhur grin
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by thesuave10(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
No one's gonna get this "I'm only human after all"
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
"So what are you gonna say at my funeral, now that you've killed me? Here lies the body of the love of my life, whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my children, both living and dead. Rest in peace, my true love, who I took for granted. Most bomb pussy who, because of me, sleep evaded. Her god listening. Her heaven will be a love without betrayal. Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks."
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
thesuave10:

Don't put the blame on me hehehe grin
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
iyke926:

I've been hurt, I've been marked for death, almost ripped apart by the beast but he missed his mark

eminem
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:
"So what are you gonna say at my funeral, now that you've killed me? Here lies the body of the love of my life, whose heart I broke without a gun to my head. Here lies the mother of my children, both living and dead. Rest in peace, my true love, who I took for granted. Most bomb pussy who, because of me, sleep evaded. Her god listening. Her heaven will be a love without betrayal. Ashes to ashes, dust to side chicks."
beyonce. "lemonade"

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
beyonce. "lemonade"

Hehehehe yh cheesy
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
eminem

No, not Em

Clue: The rapper dropped one of best diss songs in 2001 abi na 2002
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by TrapHedges(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hope u got a clean Vigina!

Fam no one can tell me this song
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by decatalyst(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Go listen when you grab a minute!

You would enjoy it I promise.

Listening to it...cool sound.

I collaboration with Asa will make the globe standstill!
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Perfectionist11: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Perfectionist11: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
"I'll worship like a dog @ the shrine of your lies..
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife..
offer me the deathless threat...good God let me give you my life." ...
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
I could fall, or I could fly
Here in your aeroplane
And I could live, I could die
Hanging on the words you say
And I’ve been known to give my all
And jumping in harder than
Ten thousand rocks on the lake
So don’t call me baby
Unless you mean it
Don’t tell me you need me
If you don’t believe it
So let me know the truth
Before I dive right into you
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
iyke926:

This is Nas. "God Love Us..."

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
iyke926:

No, not Em

Clue: The rapper dropped one of best diss songs in 2001 abi na 2002

Nas dropped "Ether" on Jay-Z. Arguably the most vicious diss track after "Hit 'em Up"

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
ShyCypher:

This is Nas. "God Love Us..."
You got it

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Olanrefront3355:

Rara Sunny Ade ni grin

It's Yusuf Olatunji jhur grin

Correct.

Have forgotten...that was my dad weekend routine back then grin

His dancing step is a killer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
I thought we were supposed to drop 'a few lines'? Some peeps dey re-write the whole song! It only takes a few lines to recognize a song na...
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
A drug dealer's dream, stash C.R.E.A.M. keys on a triple beam

500SL green, '95 nickel gleam...
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
thesuave10:

Chris brown - fallin down tongue
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Perfectionist11:
"I'll worship like a dog @ the shrine of your lies..
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife..
offer me the deathless threat...good God let me give you my life." ...

Hozier -Take me to Church

grin I love the song

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
TrapHedges:
Hope u got a clean Vigina!

Fam no one can tell me this song

Manager ft BaZOOKer - shark teeth fall on my préék lipsrsealed
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hip-Hop ain't responsible for violence in America
America's responsible for violence America
Back to the flow nose full of blow
Rolls full of hoes, leave a nigga clothes full of holes
The schools didn't want me so the drug dealers taught me.
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
ShyCypher:
A drug dealer's dream, stash C.R.E.A.M. keys on a triple beam

500SL green, '95 nickel gleam...

Wu Tang
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Let money fall on you banana fall on you.
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by AmoryBlacq: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
decatalyst:

Listening to it...cool sound.

I collaboration with Asa will make the globe standstill!

I'm glad you like it.

Collab with Asa will be madly massive!

I heard he's got one with Cobams Asuquo just waiting for the right time to release it.

Good night man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

[video] D’banj – "Shoulda" / Olamide YBNL Album Review + Album Download / Flavour N'abania Drops New Single, Titles It Baby Okwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.