Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,254 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. (8745 Views)

Drop A Line From Your Favorite Song, Let Someone Else Guess The Song. / -GUDEX- The Artist That Sings Like TEKNO / Comment A Line From A Song And Let Someone Guess It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by TrapHedges(m): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2017
comradespade:

mamagee rather. angry

No matter how you dodge am it has been destined

Lols... OnlLa fall on you
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2017
Gebbson007:
Ain't no grave cn hold my body down,when I hear d trumpet sound am gonna rise out of the ground ain't no grave cn hold my body down.

This has 2 be Johnny Cash. Undertaker's entrance music...
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Gebbson007(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
ShyCypher:

This has 2 be Johnny Cash. Undertaker's entrance music...

Hell u got dat right
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by thesuave10(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
lovelygurl:

Don't put the blame on me hehehe grin

You wise lovely one. You browsed it abi grin
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
thesuave10:

You wise lovely one. You browsed it abi grin

Lol no johr. Was 1 of my favorite songs cheesy
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
TrapHedges:
It's a secret society!!
Loyalty by the realest Kendrick Lamar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
kushercain:
They call me a freak cos I like to spit on these püssys 'fore I eat em
Man get these white cocksuckers off stage
Where the fúck is kanye when you need him
Eminem no love

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by pryme(m): 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
As I drag the devil down
I will stand alone
No longer Defeated.
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dexema:
Listen as the crowd will sing now the old king is dead long live the king, one minute I held the key next the walls were closed on me.

Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
so right before I sleep
Dear God I'm asking
remember this face
save me a place in.........

Tu Pac, Nas - Thugs Mansion
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Dexema(m): 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
iyke926:

Coldplay - Viva La Vida
A bottle of bolinger for you sire.

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by greencard: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
pepemendy:
Well, I hate racist blokes, telling tasteless jokes
And explaining where people belong
I hate ignorant folks, that pay money to see gigs
And talk through every fucking song
I hate people in night clubs, snorting coke
And explaining where you're going wrong
Well if you agree, then come hate it with me
And feel free to sing along

Passenger.. grin

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by greencard: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Labels want my name beside their X like Malcolm ...everybody gat a deal I did it without one
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by supaslim(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
To your hrt make I enter, omo ele to fresh to tun special, I dey love your sweet body no be mental sunmomi jekajo make I enter. Who used this lyrics
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by supaslim(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
I saw this girl one day,
She was so fine cool bae,
I asked her what is your name,
She say her name na fatimoo
Who used this lyrics
Hint: nigerian nairaland artiste.
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by zainkay: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Ain't a fan of 9ja songs at all save the few that makes sense!

most 9ja songs lack lyrical content and I can't deal with that!

Coldplay songs are for intellectuals and rock fans

I love them and I believe there are others like myself out there.

Au revoir'

bro what site do you download your music?
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by AmoryBlacq: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
zainkay:
bro what site do you download your music?

musicpleer dot audio

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Ozavize88(f): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
pepemendy:
My grand-ma and your grand-ma were sit-tin' by the fire.
My grand-ma told your grand-ma: "I'm gon-na set your flag on fire." get this ryt and win yourself a recharge card
it is cyndy Lauper--iko iko

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by KingTom(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ozavize88:
Nice song I love it grin
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by pepemendy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ozavize88:
u get d tittle right....d song was realised in 1963 by the dixie cups, three black American female band
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Ozavize88(f): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
pepemendy:
u get d tittle right....d song was realised in 1963 by the dixie cups, three black American female band
Lol OK then

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Ozavize88(f): 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
KingTom:

Nice song I love it grin
Lol I am very sure u don't have d song on your phone and u just browse it now.. Anyway good evening
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by pepemendy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ozavize88:
Lol OK then
iko iko is a 1963 major hit in US...us wiki 4 more info dearie

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by KingTom(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ozavize88:
Lol I am very sure u don't have d song on your phone and u just browse it now.. Anyway good evening
Ota mi it was from a movie I saw when I was a boy. K9 cop Jim belushi that's where I heard the song it's been in my head since grin
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Ozavize88(f): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
KingTom:

Ota mi it was from a movie I saw when I was a boy. K9 cop Jim belushi that's where I heard the song it's been in my head since grin
OK o Adayi
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by KingTom(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ozavize88:
OK o Adayi
Adayi ke grin

Alright who knows the title.

"No rice no beans just drink garri and water, no kulikuli for Hausa no garri for igbo land"

grin
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Ozavize88(f): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
KingTom:

Adayi ke grin

Alright who knows the title.

"No rice no beans just drink garri and water, no kulikuli for Hausa no garri for igbo land"

grin
Lol sorry o, I don't know it.
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by KingTom(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ozavize88:
Lol sorry o, I don't know it.
When I was in Okene way back when it was played on almost all speakers. Na Fuji song o Yoruba
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Ozavize88(f): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
KingTom:

When I was in Okene way back when it was played on almost all speakers. Na Fuji song o Yoruba
Lol maybe I wasn't at okene that time.
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by KingTom(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ozavize88:
Lol maybe I wasn't at okene that time.
I'm still waiting for someone to attempt it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by sKeetz(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pour that bubbly, pour that bubbly
Re: Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. by Akanoaaa(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
AmoryBlacq:

Johnny Drille - My love!

we actually grew up in the same neighborhood!

but its not actually my love, its "wait for me"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Son On His Birthday (see Post ) / Album: Steve Crown – Nations Will Rise And Sing (download All Track + Lyrics) / DOWNLOAD Gospel: Bada Karfi Ba - Sheks Jp [mp3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.