Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) (7367 Views)

EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO) / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by BenueBlog(f): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
There was pandemonium at the boys hotel in University of Agriculture Makurdi yesterday as a girl walked into the hostel in broad daylight for the first time since the institution was established over 30 years ago.

Its not clear what led to this development but expectedly, all the boys trooped out to catch a glimpse as the girl, simple identified as Queen, defiled the University’s long-standing rule of no entry into the hostel of opposite sex.

See pictures below…

Photo credit: http://benue.com.ng

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by blazingkid21(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
if them rape her now, dem go blame d boys..

so I be FTC and I no receive alert, abi Seun forget me neh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Strong woman.
she just dared the school authorities of that school.
Be careful girl cos boys are not smiling these days especially these ones that are secluded one place for quite a long time now.

Besides, op remember to bring to our notice when school authorities finally....

2 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
blazingkid21:
if them rape her now, dem go blame d boys..

so I be FTC and I no receive alert, abi Seun forget me neh
true talk
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by Raintaker(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
oshey baddest see how d guy salute am. She is a pioneer, others will follow.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by Tazdroid(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
For good reason, the rule of no-entry was made.

She probably isn't a student so may not know or may not have been informed of the rule.
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by Ijebulogic(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
Those boys look like inmates ..not university students. This country is on its last lap but we just don't know it. No leaders left to restore our pride

17 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
But this pictures is on Fb with different story,oga blogging isn't for everyone

4 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by gentlekeny(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Check well....its Mazi Kanu's wife.
She came to hoist the Sunshine flag.

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by derachokolate(m): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2017
gentlekeny:
Check well....its Mazi Kanu's wife.
She came to hoist the Sunshine flag.

Hoist or host..... Lmfao
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by gentlekeny(m): 12:45am On Jul 24, 2017
derachokolate:

Hoist or host..... Lmfao

Consult your dictionary before asking or trying to correct me on what you don't know

22 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by natureboy2(m): 3:27am On Jul 24, 2017
She no go stay one place now, body dn dey catch her.. Na so the Bleep hungry u reach? undecided smh
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by MisterKings(m): 4:01am On Jul 24, 2017
She is a lioness entering the territory of hyenas

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by akinze100(m): 4:36am On Jul 24, 2017
r
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by KOKOwonder(m): 6:56am On Jul 24, 2017
derachokolate:

Hoist or host..... Lmfao

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2017
It was on front-page with a different story. Bloggers sha

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by Willit(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by olawealth1000(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2017
Wawu!! Guys go press,touch things like say...
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by swagguElite(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Chai! _Ao many topics with the same pictures will I see this week!

Another blogger will arrive with his own delivery of "Lady caught using the boy's hostel WiFi after successfully hacking it! _Her boyfriend parades her to show off to the Gboys in the male's hostel! _so as to prove that his current gf is better than his other babes"

I guess that's too long! _let's try this: "A guy was dared to dress as a lady n walk down the stairs till he reaches the school gate for a bet of #1000!"

But seriously these bloggers are trying oo! _sitting down n lining up lies as topics! _I can't wait for the next topic on the same picture! _some bloggers can lie for Africa! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by Jerryojozy(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Jossites won't see this as news. #Unijos I de hail.

Genius J
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2017
derachokolate:

Hoist or host..... Lmfao
when the 'correcter' becomes the 'correctee' Hope u got what am
trying to say?
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by calculator123(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2017
she might just be a worker in one of canteen in the hostel....But that bae get liver o
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by anony101: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2017
marketsquare.asuqu.com
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by FemiEddy(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2017
gentlekeny:

Consult your dictionary before asking or trying to correct me on what you don't know
Hmmm, I admire your confidence and Exquisite Distinctive Personality........we have some unfinished business Miss wink

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by Archerlon(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Sure that girl has more than a liver, maybe two kidneys and probably from Niger Delta.
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by zicoraads: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
derachokolate:

Hoist or host..... Lmfao
Son, you messed up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
bad children
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
derachokolate:

Hoist or host..... Lmfao
....oh, what a pity! Your joke and laughter just turned on your head..... Pele!
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by chubinwa(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
dis is ludicrous
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by browniex: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
derachokolate:

Hoist or host..... Lmfao
hoist
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by etzseth(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
he he!!! congratulations to her on breaking a 30 yrs old record anyways
Re: Girl Breaks 30yr Old Rule To Enter Boys Hostel. See How Boys Reacted (photos) by BrutusOj(m): 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
which university of agriculture,Makurdi are you talking about cos I went to the male hostel with my babe while I was in BSU those days during the day. And know guys who brings in their babes as well. I am lost here oo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeyemi Federal University Of Education, Ondo Releases Post-utme / Naija Quiz Show #4 - Win N5,000!! Sept 5th / People Who Made Pact With The Devil In History [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.