Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (685846 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Warte mal, for those who do not understand German, were you also sent confirmation in Deutsch??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by josafunmi: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2017
ibnkokumo:
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin, I got appointment confirmation. Thanks

Did you get your confirmation mail in English or Deutsch ? and is it Dec or Jan u got ?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2017
Only to go to bed and wake up, you guys have booked all appointments in the next 3 weeks, wehdone, God is watching you all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2017
December 28th and you? In Deutsch, my email speaks for me Herrkoker grin grin
josafunmi:

Did you get your confirmation mail in English or Deutsch ? and is it Dec or Jan u got ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by josafunmi: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2017
ibnkokumo:
December 28th and you? In Deutsch, my email speaks for me Herrkoker grin grin

Got in Deutsch too. Jan 4.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2017
ibnkokumo:
I added my phone number before 28th would get overbooked also

That alphabetic letters and numbers should be your passport number, I guess

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2017
is that the date you chose or that's whats available, looks too far when's your school resuming?
josafunmi:

Got in Deutsch too. Jan 4.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 9:36am On Dec 01, 2017
Chineke!!!, it wasn't written there fa, We'll sort it there sad sad I have my full passport name on the appointment booking system
Jigba:

That alphabetic letters and numbers should be your passport number, I guess
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2017
ibnkokumo:
Chineke!!!, it wasn't written there fa, We'll sort it there sad sad I have my full passport name on the appointment booking system

No problems. It confused me too when I was booking appointment for my mum

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2017
Guys, I'll be attending Studienkolleg, and I have two admission letter, one from the Uni, the other from the Studienkolleg (the two work together), during Interview at the embassy, which would be the focus? main course from Uni??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 10:44am On Dec 01, 2017
ibnkokumo:
Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin, I got appointment confirmation. Thanks
Pls what did you put is it the passport number or what..thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2017
Phone number hahaha, someone said she thinks it's passport no, so put it
Hayor4real:

Pls what did you put is it the passport number or what..thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2017
Use Uni. It's better and easier.
ibnkokumo:
Guys, I'll be attending Studienkolleg, and I have two admission letter, one from the Uni, the other from the Studienkolleg (the two work together), during Interview at the embassy, which would be the focus? main course from Uni??

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2017
dailydolar:
I got a mail from fintiba for documents confirmation and i log in to my account and i was send two document one containing the amount to transfer with account details and iban number with swift number, is that the one i will send to german embassy for appointment with my admission letter.

@dailydolar that video identification is still not working for me. I've used both system and phone. Any suggestion?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uniexport: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2017
hi house, just booked for an appointment and the printout i received was written in German is that how you guys own is?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by uniexport: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2017
ibnkokumo:
Phone number hahaha, someone said she thinks it's passport no, so put it
it actually the passport number that is required

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2017
uniexport:

Exactly, I knew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2017
uniexport:
hi house, just booked for an appointment and the printout i received was written in German is that how you guys own is?

pls I'm having problem with this video verification for fintiba. when using my phone. the images are kind of stretched thereby reducing the resolution. when using system. the second part where you hold your passport beside your face- the passport ain't showing well because it must level with my face. any suggestion?

and bout your appointment... most ppl that booked got theirs in German too

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Hi guys, I am so new here and I have been following the tread for a while now. I got my confirmation Mail for the visa appointment in english is there something wrong with that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2017
Please Kindly help with this challenge .

My Admission letter has four enrollment deadline and the school resumes in the winter semester but on contacting the school, I was told I can come for registration. Should I apply for the Visa or stay here in Nigeria and wait until the next winter semester 2018?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2017
Thanks
donkafor:
Use Uni. It's better and easier.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
BRUDER, use a PC, I did mine with PC and a brother I met here on Nairaland had same issue as you, I used the same PC to do his, it worked, try make sure you follow the instructions, first Image is your passport, second is you holding your passport, third is personal I think. try it

Immafrank:

pls I'm having problem with this video verification for fintiba. when using my phone. the images are kind of stretched thereby reducing the resolution. when using system. the second part where you hold your passport beside your face- the passport ain't showing well because it must level with my face. any suggestion?

and bout your appointment... most ppl that booked got theirs in German too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Chaie, Diaris God o, I hope it won't be a problem though, the passport number didn't reflect in the confirmation email, only my name, I guess that's sufficient
uniexport:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Read my comment above, if it doesn't work, you may come to Freedom Way if you stay in Lekki. Thanks
Immafrank:

@dailydolar that video identification is still not working for me. I've used both system and phone. Any suggestion?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
ibnkokumo:
BRUDER, use a PC, I did mine with PC and a brother I met here on Nairaland had same issue as you, I used the same PC to do his, it worked, try make sure you follow the instructions, first Image is your passport, second is you holding your passport, third is personal I think. try it

thanks brother. Will try again. But the second step which is a pic of me holding my passport. my passport data page won't be that clear because face and d passport has to fit into the box

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Please I need urgent answer to my question.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Adetunjionafuwa:
Please Kindly help with this challenge .

My Admission letter has four enrollment deadline and the school resumes in the winter semester but on contacting the school, I was told I can come for registration. Should I apply for the Visa or stay here in Nigeria and wait until the next winter semester 2018?

You should wait till 2018. You can start learning German at the moment till you can book an appointment for winter semester 2018. It's still far

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
There's a way you'll take it, push it forward, you entire body dont need to show, don't go and smile like I'm doing below o, that's like a sample grin grin grin grin, I think it's sufficient for your photo in the passport to be visible, It's just to be sure you're holding the same passport you uploaded.
Immafrank:

thanks brother. Will try again. But the second step which is a pic of me holding my passport. my passport data page won't be that clear because face and d passport has to fit into the box

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
ibnkokumo:
There's a way you'll take it, push it forward, you entire body dont need to show, don't go and smile like I'm doing below o, that's like a sample grin grin grin grin, I think it's sufficient for your photo in the passport to be visible, It's just to be sure you're holding the same passport you uploaded.

thanks brotherly. 'ppreciate!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.