Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691311 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by YSPON: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Hello everyone, pls I got a date towards the end of January for my appointment and my course is to start February ending. Is the date OK considering the fact that one needs about 6wks. I am very worried as I would have loved a date in December.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2017
Wow, I know Konstanz nice one, just my Waec, Testimonial merged together as a document, the proof of Language minimum A1, i used A1 and A2 participation cert, international passport, lastly, theres this document you'll download and sign from their website, you need to upload it again.

Get your scratch card ready, when they've checked your docs, they'll tell you to send it, i sent one with my applicantion, they didn't use it i think, so wait till they request. Get scratch card at www.4ward.ng

Everything is done online

Success
zeeayinita:

I got for STK Konstanz.

Can you please tell me the documents you sent to Leibniz Universitat, someone needs it.

Danke

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Is primary school result / testimonial a must?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Allow at least six weeks bro
YSPON:
Hello everyone, pls I got a date towards the end of January for my appointment and my course is to start February ending. Is the date OK considering the fact that one needs about 6wks. I am very worried as I would have loved a date in December.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by YSPON: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2017
ibnkokumo:
Allow at least six weeks bro
I don't have up to 6weeks, that's my fear.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Can someone please, explain to me what modules look like in University system, never been to one before grin grin Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2017
phymeon:
Good evening, I'm also going to Deggendorf. I've sent you a PM.

quote author=rossybell post=63124453]
My guy no dulling ooo....book when u see dates o. To avoid stories that touch.

Abeg....pple when apply for deggendorf. Hala mke we rub mind.
Pls let's relate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2017
I think a month would do, but think of flight and settling down too, and God knows best
YSPON:
I don't have up to 6weeks, that's my fear.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rossybell(f): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2017
phymeon:
Good evening, I'm also going to Deggendorf. I've sent you a PM.

quote author=rossybell post=63124453]
My guy no dulling ooo....book when u see dates o. To avoid stories that touch.

Abeg....pple when apply for deggendorf. Hala mke we rub mind.
Just replied ya
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2017
YSPON:

I think that should be ok. So don’t worry yourself much.

...this is exactly the issue i was talking about. I am sure there are people who booked the dates in December that you need since your school is resuming in February, and most of them will end up canceling it in the end.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lalaski001: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Talk2bryant:

MSc computer science, applied around October. I'm asked to book an appointment.

Ok, applied there too but for a different course. Please go ahead and book your appointment since you have been told to do so.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rossybell(f): 11:07am On Dec 10, 2017
anakorcj:

Pls let's relate
Ok did U PM me?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2017
CassieV:
Yes, scan it and upload.
Aiit
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2017
YSPON:

Don't worry yourself so much, but be on the watch. As @Lalaski001 said, most people can't honour their dates. As January draws closer a lot of people will free up their dates to avoid getting suspended. Get all your documents prepared, so that in the event this happens you can quickly take advantage.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Lalaski001:
@Lalaski001

Can you give your opinion on the following:

1. Can my old international passport serve as biographically old document?

3. Is primary school certificate a must? I went to secondary school from primary 5, can I use my primary 5 results instead?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by YSPON: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2017
Blackanada:

Don't worry yourself so much, but be on the watch. As @Lalaski001 said, most people can't honour their dates. As January draws closer a lot of people will free up their dates to avoid getting suspended. Get all your documents prepared, so that in the event this happens you can quickly take advantage.
Thank you to all that contributed. But I don't really understand your post. Is it possible for me to still book an earlier date say December/Early January? what will happen to my other appointment? pls shed more light bro thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
YSPON:
Thank you to all that contributed. But I don't really understand your post. Is it possible for me to still book an earlier date say December/Early January? what will happen to my other appointment? pls shed more light bro thanks.
he told u to watch out for december so u should cancell the first one and rebook haba which kind question una dey ask here self
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blackanada:

Can you give your opinion on the following:

1. Can my old international passport serve as biographically old document?

3. Is primary school certificate a must? I went to secondary school from primary 5, can I use my primary 5 results instead?
this question has been answered now read back abeg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
dailydolar:
this question has been answered now read back abeg

Before you quote me, please look at the previous question and verify that they're same and all questions were answered.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
YSPON:

Yes, if another earlier date becomes available (likely as a result of someone else cancelling) you may reschedule to an earlier date.

Before you reschedule to another date you first have to cancel you initial appointment, so that date will be freed up for someone else.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
I know I am always asking questions, make una no vex for me. Apart from daad scholarship, which other scholarship can take the place of 8k block account? I have seen one, Deutschland stipendum, but its only 300 euro per Month. please help me ooooo the ogas in the house
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blackanada:

Before you quote me, please look at the previous question and verify that they're same and all questions were answered.
yes i answered that question myself please go back and read it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
dailydolar:
yes i answered that question myself please go back and read it

I asked the question your answered. Please re-read and verify it's exactly same question before you blindly quote me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blackanada:

I asked the question your answered. Please re-read and verify it's exactly same question before you blindly quote me.
now i know you really want to insult people well go to page 148 i answered your question there it was 3 and now u have removed one from it anyway have a wonderful sunday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by YSPON: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blackanada:

Yes, if another earlier date becomes available (likely as a result of someone else cancelling) you may reschedule to an earlier date.

Before you reschedule to another date you first have to cancel you initial appointment, so that date will be freed up for someone else.
Thank you very much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
rossybell:

Ok did U PM me?
I just did
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by YSPON: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
dailydolar:
he told u to watch out for december so u should cancell the first one and rebook haba which kind question una dey ask here self
Bros relax, person wey ask questions no dey miss road. I didn't know its possible bros u knw say sum of us na JJC. I no wan go cancel old date now make person go book d new date before I book am. bro na total jonzin b DAT. Also as dem tok say u gas cancel 1week before ur appointment na him gimme concern. Hope u understand my stand now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Knaruto(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blackanada:

Well I didn't insult you so if you feel insulted, that's your personal issue.

1. You left one of my questions unanswered
2. I modified the other question.

So no, the questions I'm asking haven't been answered before. And in conclusion, you're a ret*rd. Now you can say I've insulted you.
Former Israeli Prime Minster Levi Eishkol one said " leave three zionist in one room and lock them up and once u open the door u'd realize they had form four political parties"...Nigerians una no dey dull to show una self....LOL....plz we are all in this together to help one another....plz u guys should desist from provoking one another.......we are all brothers and sisters here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by phymeon(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ok bro, what course did you apply for? I sent you a pm.

quote author=anakorcj post=63146877]
Pls let's relate[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
YSPON:

19th of Dec is now available. Be snappy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by billiondd: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hello, plz is anyone applying to univ of Berlin... to study geoscience or any other course?

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.