Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691244 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Drey143(m): 12:34am On Dec 22, 2017
ayomeah:

Nigerians are not native English speakers.
We get exemptions sometimes though, mostly based on your educational background (English as the language of instruction).

Okay so am I good to go with my Cambridge A level result?? cos i found this on thier website "We strongly recommend you provide proof of English language proficiency to confirm your suitability for degree programmes taught in English. This requirement does not apply for native speakers or for applicants of either language who have obtained an English school-leaving or study qualification."

And pls do you know anything about the internship
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 12:55am On Dec 22, 2017
futurewise11:

Its not mandatory.

Without it you can get your visa.

Thank you..because i dnt want any issues
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 12:57am On Dec 22, 2017
Good day..how long after deadline for submission of documents (jan 15) will schools start sending admission letter...anyone who can give an estimate pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Abimbola2018:
Good day..how long after deadline for submission of documents (jan 15) will schools start sending admission letter...anyone who can give an estimate pls

Please, i seriously need answer to this question. Please Gurus in THIS House.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2017
Abimbola2018:

It depends on the School. The School i applied to, 10 days and one about 3 weeks. Some schools take as long as 6 weeks. If you're applying through uniassist, it usually takes a while because uniassist evaluates it first which takes about a month before sending their evaluation to the school who will then decide if they want you admitted or not. Most times, it's in the positive.
Like i said earlier, It depends on the School and their admission process.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Drey143:

Okay so am I good to go with my Cambridge A level result?? cos i found this on thier website "We strongly recommend you provide proof of English language proficiency to confirm your suitability for degree programmes taught in English. This requirement does not apply for native speakers or for applicants of either language who have obtained an English school-leaving or study qualification."

And pls do you know anything about the internship

Provide you waec n Cambridge results. I dont know anything about preinternships. I'ld suggest you send an email to your school to clarify.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by petlaz: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Seasons greeting to everyone.

I have a very important question to ask.

My academic transcript is four(4) pages. I want to certified it in the notary public, I would like to know if the four pages (ie each page) need to be certified.

Thank you for your responses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2017
petlaz:
Seasons greeting to everyone.

I have a very important question to ask.

My academic transcript is four(4) pages. I want to certified it in the notary public, I would like to know if the four pages (ie each page) need to be certified.

Thank you for your responses.
each of the page will be stamped and signed by the person certifying it. anyway u dont need to worry them know what to do all the best complement to you 2

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by petlaz: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2017
dailydolar:
each of the page will be stamped and signed by the person certifying it. anyway u dont need to worry them know what to do all the best complement to you 2
Thank you brother.

God bless you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2017
ayomeah:

It depends on the School. The School i applied to, 10 days and one about 3 weeks. Some schools take as long as 6 weeks. If you're applying through uniassist, it usually takes a while because uniassist evaluates it first which takes about a month before sending their evaluation to the school who will then decide if they want you admitted or not. Most times, it's in the positive.
Like i said earlier, It depends on the School and their admission process.

Ok..thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2017
Hallo,

I need someone who lives in Germany to help me transfer money to a Nigerian account.

I would transfer the equivalent to your account. My n26 online account doesn't let me send money to Nigeria.

If you could do this for me, kindly quote me or send me a pm. Thanks in anticipation smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jones500: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hello People, Please I don't have a Primary School Certificate because I didn't finish from Primary 6. But I do have Baptismal card and Original WAEC result. Please who has been to the consulate with these documents? I hope it won't be an issue.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jones500:
Hello People, Please I don't have a Primary School Certificate because I didn't finish from Primary 6. But I do have Baptismal card and Original WAEC result. Please who has been to the consulate with these documents? I hope it won't be an issue.
we just dont read reply to answers on this forum am sure the question of pry6 has been dealt with and even just like one page back read and enjoy it ok. But let me add again you can get pry sch certificate from any shool you attended once you can prove you are a student a friend just got one recently and am sure he left us in pry 5 to a boarding(secndary) house back then so make we dey read i beg una

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
futurewise11:

Where are you presently and who pays the transfer fees?

Thanks for asking

Someone already contacted me smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Jigba:

Thanks for asking

Someone already contacted me smiley
I sent you a PM as well. I am waiting for your response
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
You can use TransferWise. It's really cool.

https://transferwise.com/a/donn5

My last transaction is attached for your review.

Jigba:
Hallo,

I need someone who lives in Germany to help me transfer money to a Nigerian account.

I would transfer the equivalent to your account. My n26 online account doesn't let me send money to Nigeria.

If you could do this for me, kindly quote me or send me a pm. Thanks in anticipation smiley

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
donkafor:
You can use TransferWise. It's really cool.

https://transferwise.com/a/donn5

My last transaction is attached for your review.

I have the app but my bank does not accept money tranfer to Nigeria
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Not N26 Bank App.. Register on TransferWise via the link and download TransferWise app. Nigeria is available via TransferWise app but not on N26 App.

I use N26 too and the attached is my last transaction. Your mastercard is okay for the transaction.
Jigba:

I have the app but my bank does not accept money tranfer to Nigeria
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
donkafor:
Not N26 Bank App.. Register on TransferWise via the link and download TransferWise app. Nigeria is available via TransferWise app but not on N26 App.

I use N26 too and the attached is my last transaction. Your mastercard is okay for the transaction.

Oh thanks for the info shocked

I visited their website and they said, they only allow money transfer only across Europe

Thank you so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
You're welcome. grin
Jigba:

Oh thanks for the info shocked

I visited their website and they said, they only allow money transfer only across Europe

Thank you so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fetuga2: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
futurewise11:

There are several Engineering courses taught in 100% bachelor.

Uni assit is to evaluate your document and forward it to your prospective school.

They are not admission agency.

Not all University is under uni assist...so widen your reseach horizon.
futurewise11:

Its not mandatory.

Without it you can get your visa.
[quote][/quote][url][/url][b][/b]Goodday house! I dont knw if should further my master degree in Information technology or Mechanical or Energy engineering related courses. though I prefer Msc in IT because of the future aspects but I dont have any degree in IT and is it possible to gain admission into Master program in IT in german' universities with this profile:
National diploma in Marine Engineering (Distinction)
BEng in Petroleum Engineering (German equivalent grade: 1.4)
15 online IT certifications from recognized international Organization
5 HSE certifications from OSHA and some international organization
2 Oil and gas Certifications from MOOC IFP/Total and IWCF level 1
1 online certifications in C++
1 renewable energy certification from Solar Energy International
Olevel NECO ( 2As both in Math s and Further Maths and 7Cs for the rest)
No primary sch leaving cert
pls all kinds of rational suggestions are welcomed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by josafunmi: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Good evening,
please for those that recently got admitted into Rhine Waal University, after uni-assist completed processing your application and sent your VPD to the university, what is the next line of action?

I'm asking because i got a message from Rhine Waal after UniAssist sent my VPD to them that i should log in to their online portal for further actions.. is this normal ?
please the experienced people should help me out here.

thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
phymeon:
Good evening, I'm also going to Deggendorf. I've sent you a PM.

quote author=rossybell post=63124453]
My guy no dulling ooo....book when u see dates o. To avoid stories that touch.

Abeg....pple when apply for deggendorf. Hala mke we rub mind.

Got offer letter from Deggendorf too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kleinefrau: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Good evening house, I hope you guys won't be angry with this question am about to ask... But I hope I get answers.
I actually booked an appointment date, and thinking I could book another earlier date, I went ahead but I was unable to do date , does it means trying to book another appointment without cancelling the first one, may cause automatic cancellation of the initial appointment.
I have actually done this before I came to Nairaland to ask about this.
I'm scared oo... I don't want the initial appointment to be cancelled because I haven't gotten any other dates.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Marvin67: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Please who can help with the formula for converting Nigerian Bsc grade to German grade. My gp is 3.58 , the German grade required to study the course I'm going for is 2.7. Please how do I convert it. Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
Marvin67:
Please who can help with the formula for converting Nigerian Bsc grade to German grade. My gp is 3.58 , the German grade required to study the course I'm going for is 2.7. Please how do I convert it. Thank you.
1+ 3(highest CGPA -YOUR CGPA÷ HIGHEST GRADE - LOWEST GRADE)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.