Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691429 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
futurewise11:

Germany and USA admission system differs.

Follow the instruction on the school website.
Thats what you need.

Except you are to busy too peruse their website.

RWTH has strong linked with several companies here expecially in the automobile industry(Mercedes-Benz and Volkswagen) are sure places for internship and postgraduate Jobs.

I recommend that school.
i applied to that school for chemistry msc hope say them no dey do anyhow oo bros
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
futurewise11:

Yes.

Email copy is enough for the visa interview.

Alot of people used it.

What if the email copy is a scanned copy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kingswise: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good day house, I just cancel my Appointment and was trying to booked for another I was told that have booked with the details. Please has anybody experience such please help a brot
her.Regards
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
kingswise:
Good day house, I just cancel my Appointment and was trying to booked for another I was told that have booked with the details. Please has anybody experience such please help a brot
her.Regards

Your sentences are hard to understand. What date are you trying to book? And have you gotten admission yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kingswise: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
BlackDeutsche:

Your sentences are hard to understand. What date are you trying to book? And have you gotten admission yet?
Feb 12,yes I was given admission at uni kiel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
kingswise:
Feb 12,yes I was given admission at uni kiel

Okay. I'm not sure what issues you are having, but February 12 is currently unavailable.

If I may ask though, what program were you admitted to at Kiel? And when?

My friend applied to the MSc. Economics summer program and is awaiting response from them.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kingswise: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
BlackDeutsche:

Okay. I'm not sure what issues you are having, but February 12 is currently unavailable.

If I may ask though, what program were you admitted to at Kiel? And when?

My friend applied to the MSc. Economics summer program and is awaiting response from them.
Quantitative finance, summer semeter.so can I still booked for another appointment when it popped up? Please Help me am very confuse
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
kingswise:
Quantitative finance, summer semeter.so can I still booked for another appointment when it popped up? Please Help me am very confuse

you definitely can re-book when dates become available. I'm in the same situation as you on that.

Also I would like to discuss more with you about your admission to Kiel.
When exactly did you apply. AFAIK their deadline is Jan 15, so how come you received admission so early, and would like to ask you about the module catalog requirement. Did you send that?

Will send you a PM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kingswise: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
BlackDeutsche:

you definitely can re-book when dates become available. I'm in the same situation as you on that.

Also I would like to discuss more with you about your admission to Kiel.
When exactly did you apply. AFAIK their deadline is Jan 15, so how come you received admission so early, and would like to ask you about the module catalog requirement. Did you send that?
I have a contact in Germany that helped with the admission process and it's was Oct .yes I sent them a copy of mine module catalog
Will send you a PM.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kasich(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
futurewise11:

Yes.

Email copy is enough for the visa interview.

Alot of people used it.
Thanks alot man... I guess I don't need to worry again

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kasich(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
futurewise11:

Uni kiel makes admission decision before deadline.

But remember kiel is a not that attractive to student who hopes to support there studies with part time job.

Quantitative Finance/Economics.....lol..Have a back up plan...thats my advice.
Good evening Bro.

What's your assessment of Rostock? Should I go for University of Rostock ahead of University of Bremen?

Got same programme at both schools.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
futurewise11:
Uni kiel makes admission decision before deadline.

But remember kiel is a not that attractive to student who hopes to support there studies with part time job.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. Didn't know they made decisions before deadline. Its very difficult to get jobs there?

futurewise11:
Quantitative Finance/Economics.....lol..Have a back up plan...thats my advice.

And please can you elaborate on this? Sounds quite sarcastic.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kasich(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
futurewise11:

Bremen.

Alot of student job to Survive.
Search for accomodation before arrival.
Thats the only problem in Bremen.
Get house within bremen. The school helps in applying for resident permit.
Thanks man for your prompt response...

I'll still review both schools and then make a conclusion. You've been really helpful to me today.

Have a wonderful Christmas celebration man.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
futurewise11:

If you have anyone in Kiel ask him.
Thats all I can say.
If hussling its not a priority, then shoot on.

Hello gurus in the house, are these cities good for husling koln, bochum, regensburg, berlin and kassel. Kindly advise pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by veifiedceejay(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hello house. Please I have been on a search for a student that schools in University of Passau but it's proving to be a really hard. I was admitted to university of passau so I am looking to get some info on the city in terms of job and Co. Please if you leave in Passau or are a student in University of Passau, please contact me.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
futurewise11:

Yes.

But start house hunting from Nigeria.
thnx for your reponse bro i really appreciate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Iyke84: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good evening everyone, please is there anybody residing in Abuja? Let's hook up please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fispet2009(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
What documents do I need to take to the embassy for the interview
futurewise11:

To open fintiba is absolutely free.

https://www.fintiba.com

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hello house,

I'm going to TU Ilmenau, in THURINGIA....is that place good for hustling?

My Oga's please help me answer am...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fispet2009(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hello house, please I just got my enrollment letters from two universities in Germany for my MA for 2018 summer semester, but I don't seem to understand the financial requirements for visa application.
Can someone please help me with the visa application required documents especially the financial requirement.
And how I can go about to apply and book a date for my visa interview.
Thanks.
Simon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rossybell(f): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
fispet2009:
Hello house, please I just got my enrollment letters from two universities in Germany for my MA for 2018 summer semester, but I don't seem to understand the financial requirements for visa application.
Can someone please help me with the visa application required documents especially the financial requirement.
And how I can go about to apply and book a date for my visa interview.
Thanks.
Simon
My friend abeg go to German embassy site n ur questions will be answered,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kingswise: 12:54am On Dec 25, 2017
please help, have been trying to book an appointment for student visa appointment all but to know avail after cancelling the one that have already booked.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 1:06am On Dec 25, 2017
kingswise:
please help, have been trying to book an appointment for student visa appointment all but to know avail after cancelling the one that have already booked.

You booked before?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by kingswise: 1:19am On Dec 25, 2017
BlackDeutsche:

You booked before?
Yes have booked before and cancel due to personal reason
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 1:22am On Dec 25, 2017
kingswise:
Yes have booked before and cancel due to personal reason

Are you sure you cancelled correctly?
Try cancelling again.

What date did you book before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.