Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691407 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Berliner1:

My point is will be explain after another.

Driver's License: some companies are located in a remote area that cant be access with public transport or it entails travelling alot, without your own ride life become difficult and getring such job is practically impossible.

Internship/werkstudent: Germans prefers experience more than paper qualification.surely the qualification is needed but the icing cake is the working expenrience.

German Language: This is the most important and paramount factors here...Have seen an guy who did Bsc and Msc here engineering yet no professional job due to language barrier.He personally told me he has no flair for language.

Without these three point, BSC or MBA landing a Good job in Germany will be tough/impossible.

The third one is so important. Some won't understand till they get here. Also, internship is good, I completely agree with you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Berliner1:

You can only wait till you transfer the requested amount to get the automatic email notification.

Dont do money exchange deals with anyone you are doubting.

If the transfer is from bank, request for a telex copy.

Thanks. I get it bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Yes, sure.
Lakeside2134:

“Must not be your relative”?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by farellstone: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jigba:

The third one is so important. Some won't understand till they get here. Also, internship is good, I completely agree with you
please can one with 2.2 cgpa in arts course be admitted for masters in any University in Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
farellstone:
please can one with 2.2 cgpa in arts course be admitted for masters in any University in Germany?

I have no idea
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree4: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jigba:

I really don't have any experience with student visa.

You could look for a sponsor, if you don't have the full amount

One more question on this friends,

If I'm able to rally around, probably borrow the money and put it in d blocked account, can I withdraw it like a month after entering Germany and return it to my lenders?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by victree4: 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
farellstone:

You need to check the schools minimum cgpa requirements and see if yours matches it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
victree4:

If I'm able to rally around, probably borrow the money and put it in d blocked account, can I withdraw it like a month after entering Germany and return it to my lenders?

Uhmmm, I really don't know
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
victree4:

Nope when you fund your account, you will only be allowed to withdraw 720€ monthly for the space of one year
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by comrichard20: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
farellstone:

Yes you can. It depends on schools, I also got admitted with 2.2. But I think most schools accept 2.2

Let the pro in the ask help you with cops calculation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by farellstone: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
comrichard20:

Yes you can. It depends on schools, I also got admitted with 2.2. But I think most schools accept 2.2

Let the pro in the ask help you with cops calculation
thanks. Please, one other thing, can I send my transcript myself during application? My school don't usually send transcript for students.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pls when someone pays money into the block account through the in nigeria is it immediately fintiba will send a notification about the payment of the money
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jsean98: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
hallo,i'm a newcomer 2 ds thread,i've really learnt a lot and i want to thank everybody that has contributed one way or another to this discussion,u are blessed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
I have uae driving license. Can i convert to germany license or i will have to take another road test
Berliner1:

My point is will be explain after another.

Driver's License: some companies are located in a remote area that cant be access with public transport or it entails travelling alot, without your own ride life become difficult and getring such job is practically impossible.

Internship/werkstudent: Germans prefers experience more than paper qualification.surely the qualification is needed but the icing cake is the working expenrience.

German Language: This is the most important and paramount factors here...Have seen an guy who did Bsc and Msc here engineering yet no professional job due to language barrier.He personally told me he has no flair for language.

Without these three point, BSC or MBA landing a Good job in Germany will be tough/impossible.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by foreverkind1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jigba:

Uhmmm, I really don't know
Babe ,sorry for disturbing you, but i asked you earlier about your take on banking ,finance ,investment and stocks respectively in germany ,are they lucrative
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
foreverkind1:

Babe ,sorry for disturbing you, but i asked you earlier about your take on banking ,finance ,investment and stocks respectively in germany ,are they lucrative

I'm sorry, I really have no idea
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Danielakonic: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2018
farellstone:
thanks. Please, one other thing, can I send my transcript myself during application? My school don't usually send transcript for students.

Find a company in Nigeria and tell your school to send your transcript to the company’s address with the receiver’s name within the company.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
please is Rheinwaal University of Apllied Science on Uniasist? I tried to pick it on the dropdown but it wasn't there.I need help please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Talk2bryant(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Where can I get prepared envelope this Sunday like this, I lost hope of going for the interview until someone convinced me last night. I've been to dhl isolo, Ikeja and other places.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Talk2bryant:
Where can I get prepared envelope this Sunday like this, I lost hope of going for the interview until someone convinced me last night. I've been to dhl isolo, Ikeja and other places.
You can get it in the one closed to the embassy
It kind of cheaper for students
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hayor4real:

But I don't know if they will be there this Sunday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Talk2bryant(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hayor4real:

Like very early tomorrow morning? My interview is 7am, would I be allow to go out again once I enter

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Talk2bryant:
Today is Sunday.I sincerely doubt if any reliable courier service office will open today.Since your interview is Monday I expected you to have obtained it on Friday. If you cannot get it today, the only chance is to be in embassy atmost 6:00am so you can buy from DHL or Fedex there, but I really don't know if those courier people will open early enough . All the best my brother.You already opened a block account,correct?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Talk2bryant(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
BabaEuro:

Today is Sunday.I sincerely doubt if any reliable courier service office will open today.Since your interview is Monday I expected you to have obtained it on Friday. If you cannot get it today, the only chance is to be in embassy atmost 6:00am so you can buy from DHL or Fedex there, but I really don't know if those courier people will open early enough . All the best my brother.You already opened a block account,correct?
I'm yet to open the block account, that's why I was reluctant about going, It was my bro that told me to have faith and hope for a miracle this week, that's why everything enter rush rush. If I get your right, I can get the envelope at the embassy if I get there early?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Talk2bryant:

I'm yet to open the block account, that's why I was reluctant about going, It was my bro that told me to have faith and hope for a miracle this week, that's why everything enter rush rush. If I get your right, I can get the envelope at the embassy if I get there early?

I think there are people that sell those things at the embassy. I'm not sure though. If there are people that take passports there, there should also be those that sell envelopes.

But have you opened the blocked account, what will you present at the embassy?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BlackDeutsche: 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Talk2bryant:

You have your appointment tomorrow and haven't opened an account? Did you recieve an SL yet?
What kind of miracle are you hoping for? And what exactly do you plan to show as good faith for proof of finance?

The bigger question though, why did you choose such an early date of you aren't ready?

You have neither back account nor courier envelop, so why the rush?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Talk2bryant(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
BlackDeutsche:

You have your appointment tomorrow and haven't opened an account? Did you recieve an SL yet?
What kind of miracle are you hoping for? And what exactly do you plan to show as good faith for proof of finance?

The bigger question though, why did you choose such an early date of you aren't ready?

That was the only available date as at the time I booked a date, I'm hoping my sponsor will come through this week, that's the miracle I'm hoping for, he's sorting us his papers first. It was his delay that caused me the setback, I didn't want to go again as at yesterday morning, things just changed and I felt I should give it a try

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Talk2bryant(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Jigba:

I think there are people that sell those things at the embassy. I'm not sure though. If there are people that take passports there, there should also be those that sell envelopes.

But have you opened the blocked account, what will you present at the embassy?

I think I've been ill informed about this block account thing, someone said I should fill block account in my form and when the SL shows, I should tender that. I didn't know I'd have to open an account. Maybe I shouldn't just go again
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
BlackDeutsche:

He should have cancelled his appointment atleast 1st January when he didn't get the SL. He took a very high risk with based upon faith with the hope that he will get it before 8th Jan.Now if he cancell, he stand a chance of being penalized for violating the 1 week cancellation period.Again ,if he goes without block opening or SL ,he also stand a chance of being rejected. So he is in a state of dilemma.On the whole he could be lucky especially if he is able to get the sponsorship letter before next week runs off.Then he can quickly forward it to embassy before decision is made on his visa application.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Talk2bryant:

I think I've been ill informed about this block account thing, someone said I should fill block account in my form and when the SL shows, I should tender that. I didn't know I'd have to open an account. Maybe I shouldn't just go again

I'm so sorry, it's well

Just go
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Talk2bryant(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
BabaEuro:
He should have cancelled his appointment atleast 1st January when he didn't get the SL. He took a very high risk with based upon faith with the hope that he will get it before 8th Jan.Now if he cancell, he stand a chance of being penalized for violating the 1 week cancellation period.Again ,if he goes without block opening or SL ,he also stand a chance of being rejected. So he is in a state of dilemma.On the whole he could be lucky especially if he is able to get the sponsorship letter before next week runs off.Then he can quickly forward it to embassy before decision is made on his visa application.

You captured all my plans, the mistake I made is not opening a block account. Can I send them a mail scoping them about my unavailability, and how long does the penalty last, I intend to apply for winter session, hopefully all my plans would have gel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
Jigba:

I'm so sorry, it's well

Just go
Yea I think it's better he go.If they ask him about SL, he should inform them that he is expecting before the week runs off. The worst that can happen is that they will not allow him to attend the interview due to incomplete documents. Then he will come back home and rebook another date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.