Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (690129 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hpmrentals: 5:34am On Jan 10, 2018
Pls i need urgent answet. Am applying for france visa but got confused somewhere and need clarity. I want to go for a ten days training in prophetic ministry in France, Pls what categories of visa need to aplly? Also from the question Number of Stays Planned in France for the Coming Year? What do they mean by this? And what do i asnwer? Pls respond as soon as possible
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 5:58am On Jan 10, 2018
hpmrentals:
Pls i need urgent answet. Am applying for france visa but got confused somewhere and need clarity. I want to go for a ten days training in prophetic ministry in France, Pls what categories of visa need to aplly? Also from the question Number of Stays Planned in France for the Coming Year? What do they mean by this? And what do i asnwer? Pls respond as soon as possible
Apply for Schegen Visa through France. If you don't have plans to stay for next year yet, just fill N/A. That is Not Applicable.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 7:00am On Jan 10, 2018
BabaEuro:
Good.How was your interview?
Well God took control, it was fine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hpmrentals: 7:25am On Jan 10, 2018
BabaEuro:
Apply for Schegen Visa through France. If you don't have plans to stay for next year yet, just fill N/A. That is Not Applicable.
. Thank u but what type of visa do i need to apply?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by doubletroublmum(f): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2018
EmmaIK:
Hello Guys,

I am applying for a family reunion visa to Germany. Do I need a one year health Insurance?

Thanks

No. Your wife has to insure you with her health insurance in Germany. She will have to show them, that she is married now. They can give her a document, that confirms your insurance after your entry in Germany, called Familienversicherung.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2018
Sheisse, try Hannover, apply to Uni Gottingen or any other university in Lower Saxony, they'll accept you and transfer you to STK, I applied with A2, I got invitation, my exam is march 2. I'm so sorry
janna01:
Damstadt rejected too. not early, I meant easy. My parents are complaining. I really don't want to miss school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Hannover, if you apply via Gottingen, it's on Gottingen portal you'll submit application and pay just 40 euro as evaluation fee
Jigba:

There's specifically no 'easy' studienkolleg to get into

Why was your Darmstadt application rejected? Mine was accepted and they replied me fast. Though I won't go for the entrance exam.

Have you heard of uniassist? Some Studienkollegs are under uniassist.

I would recommend Studienkolleg Frankfurt and Studienkolleg Hannover, but both require you to apply through uniassist which cost about 75€ for an application and additional 15€, if you would apply to both
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2018
hpmrentals:
. Thank u but what type of visa do i need to apply?
Short stay visa. Guy open their site and read up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rickyuzzy(f): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2018
facelessBeing:
please can this issue of confirming ur interview appointment end here!!? as long as you booked ur appointment with the right link and choosing the First Category/Long Term,and then with your PASSPORT NUMBER at the booking page, whether your appointment mail appeared in ENGLISH or GERMAN it is VALID! Mine appeared in GERMAN and I went for interview in this December,2017, gained entry and did my interview without sending all this confirmatory mail you guys are using to disturb the embassy.. enough of those nonsense!!!!! and the unnecessary posts of it on this thread!!

If you want to know if your interview is VALID, click on the link on the foot note of your appointment mail, if it ''displays'' you have booked appointment on the (date) bla bla bla...it is valid.

For the other guy who did his interview in December and whose documents were returned by the embassy via Fedex this week, be clean to state the incidents behind your visa refusal than creating panic to some people here and you couldn't be objective when answering questions people asked you to know why. As for me I already understood your issue that GERMAN LANGUAGE WAS A PREREQUISITE for your ADMISSION and which you DON'T have already at hand hence the sudden refusal of your application.

Whoever that is going to OVGU, Magdeburg this summer should PM me

I am going to OVGU, sent a PM, please reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Alfred2000: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2018
Hello house, please does anyone here have an idea or knows someone travelling back to germany, finland or any european country this week? I want him/her to help me deliver an accademic document. U can dm me if u can help or text me a numba that i can reach him/her with..my numba however is 08052856073. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blazykid02(m): 9:48am On Jan 10, 2018
doubletroublmum:

No. Your wife has to insure you with her health insurance in Germany. She will have to show them, that she is married now. They can give her a document, that confirms your insurance after your entry in Germany, called Familienversicherung.

Doubletroublemum please i sent you a pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by fuzzyhuzzy: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please has anyone here presented a sworn affidavit to support his/her misspelt name for a visa interview at the German Embassy? One of my documents (WAEC actually) has a misspelt name (middle name) and I have sworn an affidavit to back it up. Not just sure how it will be received at the Embassy.

Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by sugababe101: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hi guys, Pls anyone waiting to hear from HTW Berlin still? for the summer semester
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kleinefrau: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good afternoon house... As regards those that already booked an appointment and want too confirm if the appointment was actually valid, kindly send the embassy a mail with the following address

(rk-10@lago.auswaertiges-amt.de), and save yourself the stress of panic.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by joshuaarmani2: 1:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Kleinefrau:
Good afternoon house... As regards those that already booked an appointment and want too confirm if the appointment was actually valid, kindly send the embassy a mail with the following address

Thanks.

Sent a mail to that address and the guy replied that if you get a confirmation mail after booking, then you're e good to go. More important if you book with your passport number the you have nth to worry about. At least we have one person who has gone for interview and he didn't get his booking confirmation. I'm talking about BabaEuro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hallo, how important is Primary school leaving certificate for the visa application? I have just WAEC certificate Thanks, I need quick response please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
ibnkokumo:
Hallo, how important is Primary school leaving certificate for the visa application? I have just WAEC certificate Thanks, I need quick response please.

It's not important

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Danke, I'm good to go then. Bis Morgen grin
Jigba:

It's not important
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by EmmaIK: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
doubletroublmum:

Appreciated bro. But another quick question, if you don't mind.
My appointment is tomorrow, will I get an interview when I submit my docs? I noticed student applications get asked some short questions, does that apply to family reunion applications?

Thanks a lot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
joshuaarmani2:

Sent a mail to that address and the guy replied that if you get a confirmation mail after booking, then you're e good to go. More important if you book with your passport number the you have nth to worry about. At least we have one person who has gone for interview and he didn't get his booking confirmation. I'm talking about BabaEuro

Can someone also send Confirmation of Block Account to this email? If not please kindly furnish me with the email address to send Block Account Confirmation to.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Kleinefrau:

Thanks.
Can someone also send Confirmation of Block Account to this email? If not please kindly furnish me with the email address to send Block Account Confirmation to.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Neyoalao(m): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
BabaEuro:

During your interview I believe you were given an undertaken to sign about sending confirmation of appointment without visa, it contains the email. If you didn't the email is info@lago.diplo.de

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
BabaEuro:
Find an organization that you can address it to in your area. Because if you address it to Uni-assist you will pay higher because it is international.The bad part is that if addressed to Uni-assist, you have to reapply for another transcript for your visa application because the original will be required.
I thought one could go for visa interview with student copy of transcript, bro.... abeg clarify me on this cos my school doesn't give transcript by hand,i don't want to start running helter skelter now that interview is fast approaching.thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lnzy:

I thought one could go for visa interview with student copy of transcript, bro.... abeg clarify me on this cos my school doesn't give transcript by hand,i don't want to start running helter skelter now that interview is fast approaching.thanks

As long as each of the pages are stamped and signed by Registrar or Acting Registrar, it is good to go. Just my opinion sha, anyone that have experience on using student copy for visa application should please address this. Does each of the pages carries school stamp and signature?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ndydy: 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hello please when asked what your plans are after your Masters degree during your Visa interview, what would be an appropriate response especially if you would like to work in Germany to gain additional work experience. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ndydy:
Hello please when asked what your plans are after your Masters degree during your Visa interview, what would be an appropriate response especially if you would like to work in Germany to gain additional work experience. Thank you

That you will work in Germany is your own personal cup of tea and should not be disclosed when interviewing for student visa else they will think you don't want to return . Tell them " I will return to my home country to use the knowledge and skills acquired to positively influence my community". The truth is that that are away many will not want to return back.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lnzy: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
BabaEuro:

As long as each of the pages are stamped and signed by Registrar or Acting Registrar, it is good to go. Just my opinion sha, anyone that have experience on using student copy for visa application should please address this. Does each of the pages carries school stamp and signature?
Mine is stamped and signed on all pages.....I don't just want wahala of the embassy.
Funny enough, I guess it was still on this forum that someone said the transcript isn't so necessary for the interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by BabaEuro: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lnzy:

Mine is stamped and signed on all pages.....I don't just want wahala of the embassy.
Funny enough, I guess it was still on this forum that someone said the transcript isn't so necessary for the interview.
Guy you are good to go . Let them go and verify if in doubt. Since all the pages are stamped you got no wahala. so what is now the difference between official and student copy?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by josafunmi: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
fuzzyhuzzy:
Please has anyone here presented a sworn affidavit to support his/her misspelt name for a visa interview at the German Embassy? One of my documents (WAEC actually) has a misspelt name (middle name) and I have sworn an affidavit to back it up. Not just sure how it will be received at the Embassy.

Thanks.

Yeah, on the day of my interview, i submitted a sworn affidavit for the error in the spelling of my name on my pry school certificate, and it was accepted.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Gcapable(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ndydy:
Personally, there are 3 possible responses to the question what are your plans after study?

1. You can say you are coming back to Nigeria after studies to impact your knowledge blablablabla. The follow up questions is always to do what and where will you work? If you have satisfactory answers to the questions, then this should be your response.

2. You can say you will stay for your Masters or PhD. The follow up questions will be questions about Masters or PhD studies like how many years, in what field, what is a Masters or PhD grade, what will be your potential research topic etc. If you are vast in these areas, then this should be your response.

3. You can say you will like to work for a while before returning to Nigeria (especially if your course doesnt have a compulsory internship or you dont have a prior working experience) because:
A. You will like to give back to the country that offered you quality and free education by paying taxes and contributing to the pension fund (Germany no de joke with the 2)
B. You will love to have a practical experience in an international working environment for atleast 6months or a year before returning home (you are doing this to be at an advantage when you are back in Nigeria because every company values work experiences over certificate only). This will put you in a better position in the labour force and guarantee you securing a job when you are back.

P.S. whatever your response is be sure to be able to answer the follow-up questions and justify your choice with sound and rational reasons. People have said they are coming back to Nigeria and got rejected, same way people have said they are staying back and got approved. What guarantee your visa are the reasons behind your choices.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jerryzone(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jigba:

There's nothing they can do about it though.

what if you book without upto 6 weeks time frame whats the consequences ??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good evening house, I would like to ask if there are scholarships that could cover the living expense. Have perused daad.de but I didnt see anyone suitable. Even the Deutschestipendum has a kind of clause and I think is closed. I would appreciate if you can help me with a list of scholarships that could cover my living expenses. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.