Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (685861 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Immafrank:

Are you applying for msc or bsc?
Msc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lnzy:

I have done the interview with the soft copy..... trying to enroll into the university now.
Av got a deadline of 27th to mail in the completed enrollment form. FU Berlin!

Like I said, go ahead and send your enrollment document without wasting time. The soft copy is enough for any official thing you want to do including interview, enrollment und weiter. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Neyoalao(m): 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ayohbk:
After so many years of wishing, wanting and pending, i have decided to take action and start the processes of application for my masters in germany. I am going for msc computer science and here are the schools i wish to apply to for this winter: University of paderbon, University of Bonn, TUM, Rhine waal university of applied sciences, Freie universitat of Berlin, TH Koln, University of Munster and University of siegen. Lol grin grin grin , I know the list plenty but man must not dull himself , all way na way. Though there are a few issues, i just applied for my transcript earlier this week and i heard from my ex- colleagues that it normally takes a long time before transcript gets ready in my school (months), is there any way around it cry cry cry , i have my certificate though and also while i applying for the transcript i was required to put an address , so i used uni-assist address, but hopefully they will call for me to come pick it up instead of them sendingit to germany. Another issue is that i lost my passport last year november and someone told e that i will have to go to abuja to get a new one , that it cannot be done here in lagos. So i want to confirm if that is absolutely true or it can be done in Lagos. I no get money to travel to abuja cry cry cry cry
I am also thinking of writing IELTS or TOEFL, don't know which one of the two to write.

I am open to suggestions , comments and advice. I'm glad to finally Join this family. May all our dreams come true smiley Thanks
Nice choice of schools you got there in great cities.
As per transcript, I believe if you have read thus thread well you will realize the step you took in putting uniassit address won't work at all. They will deliver the document without calling you at all. Kindly read this thread more to know what's up about it.

Concerning lost case of passport you still have to make researches about it on NL you will get answers. You don't necessarily have to go to Abuja to get another one, so states do re-issue it but it takes time and your contact has to be strong.

In short everything you need is right here on NL you just have to search for it.

Peace
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Billyjim:

Please how can i apply to AOK for plubic insurance certificate of exemption as i am above 30 yrs.

It depends on the city you are going to I think. Because AOK Munich is different from AOK Berlin, so also AOK Rheinland/Hamburg and so on. Where is your prospective destination so that I will know the right link to send to you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
FU berlin
honourableseyi:

It depends on the city you are going to I think. Because AOK Munich is different from AOK Berlin, so also AOK Rheinland/Hamburg and so on. Where is your prospective destination so that I will know the right link to send to you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
hadassaheke:

TUM accepts only notarized copies of transcript. It's better you get a student copy, make photocopies and notarize them.

That is if he/she is applying directly to TUM without going through uni-assist. How have you been?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
chrisb2r200:

Msc

Send both!! Meaning you need to certify both. I did same during mine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Billyjim:
FU berlin

Fill the contact form through this link
https://foreignstudents.aok.de/contact/

I will send a direct contact of the lady in charge of student insurance (Nordost) to your mail for faster response. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Immafrank:

Send both!! Meaning you need to certify both. I did same during mine

Thnks boss...if you don't mind in would like to pm you to get some guide cos I intend sending my docs to uni assist next week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jideola3:
Bro,

I sent you a pm

Replied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Immafrank:

Which city are you heading to?

Ilmenau, Thuringia
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:
Guten tag haus,

Bitte... how long does it take for embassy to reply after one sends the confirmation of blocked account. My enrollment deadline is April 6 and I'm yet to hear from the embassy.

Thanks all

Please I need help on this matter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mirastones(f): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

Please I need help on this matter.

When did you send your confirmation of blocked account ..

B precise
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Adetunjionafuwa:

Ilmenau, Thuringia

Well different cities got different processing time. It might be your city. I know of 2 guys heading to magdeburg . They both Got A.M same week even though interview dates was 2 weeks diff.

Just be patient. You still got 3 weeks till enrolment deadline.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thanks bro i got the enrollment certificate but i have sent my enrollment document already to my school, sending this certificate of exemption its kind of expensive bro. Do u think they will honour it shd i sent via email.

honourableseyi:

Fill the contact form through this link
https://foreignstudents.aok.de/contact/

I will send a direct contact of the lady in charge of student insurance (Nordost) to your mail for faster response. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Metabolite01:

German universities dnt combine our ssce. Just use one of d 2
I used SSCE and GCE with soo many years inbetween them and I got admitted.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Just got this from twitter

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Stargpressy: 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
heybaby12:

I used SSCE and GCE with soo many years inbetween them and I got admitted.
please can I chat you privately? Got some questions to ask.. I sent you email but If you don't reply I won't be able to send another..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lakeside2134: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
smithsydny:

Thrash please confirm before reposting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lakeside2134: 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Please who has experience with the online transcript retrieval process from Unilag?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Billyjim:
Thanks bro i got the enrollment certificate but i have sent my enrollment document already to my school, sending this certificate of exemption its kind of expensive bro. Do u think they will honour it shd i sent via email.

They should since you are going to get a soft copy from AOK anyway. If they refuse, let me know so that we can use another plan that will cost you to nothing. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
smithsydny:

The difference between here and what you posted is that it is free here if you can read, while you will have to pay on the other side. This is why we keep asking people to read previous pages. If you have done that, this will mean nothing to you. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
olompa:
I didn't clear all courses in one sitting . Does it mean I need to write another o level

No, you don't have to. Use the two sittings, even if they are up to 3 or 4 grin , you have nothing to worry about. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Metabolite01:

German universities dnt combine our ssce. Just use one of d 2

That is not true.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
honourableseyi:

The difference between here and what you posted is that it is free here if you can read, while you will have to pay on the other side. This is why we keep asking people to read previous pages. If you have done that, this will mean nothing to you. Shalom
relax bra. I know here very well and ur moniker as well.. Just felt I should share
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Dannyozs(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nairalanders, good evening u all, am new here and aspiring to study in Germany. Am worried and I need advice, the issue is that I am a graduate of physics education from Esut 2016/2017 and getting my statement of result on Monday as I am due for NYSC, but I am not satisfied with the course I studied, am interested in getting a bachelor in business admin or econs in a German university, my question is can I apply with my statement of result will this be a problem for me in terms of getting an admission over there, thank you all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Thanks so much bro i will update you
honourableseyi:

They should since you are going to get a soft copy from AOK anyway. If they refuse, let me know so that we can use another plan that will cost you to nothing. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mirastones:

When did you send your confirmation of blocked account ..

B precise

Thursday. 15/03/2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adetunjionafuwa: 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Immafrank:

Well different cities got different processing time. It might be your city. I know of 2 guys heading to magdeburg . They both Got A.M same week even though interview dates was 2 weeks diff.

Just be patient. You still got 3 weeks till enrolment deadline.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dannyozs:
Nairalanders, good evening u all, am new here and aspiring to study in Germany. Am worried and I need advice, the issue is that I am a graduate of physics education from Esut 2016/2017 and getting my statement of result on Monday as I am due for NYSC, but I am not satisfied with the course I studied, am interested in getting a bachelor in business admin or econs in a German university, my question is can I apply with my statement of result will this be a problem for me in terms of getting an admission over there, thank you all.

From what I heard, you need German language knowledge/certificate if you want to go for BSc.

What did u graduate with in your Bsc?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RearVoice: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jigba:

I give up smiley.
lol grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by RearVoice: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
smithsydny:
is it true?

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.