Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691416 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 9:15am On Apr 05, 2018
Ekykool:

Let's come together and do it tomorrow. I'm at airport road Isolo.

Okay, everyone interested should pm me

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bhydemi:
Hello house,

I sent my passport and health insurance to the embassy on 22nd , though it got there on the 23rd. The big challenge here is I haven't recieved my passports back and my enrollment deadline is on Monday 9 April. What can I do as regards this because I have mailed the embassy with no response yet. I even called their phone number to no avail still. What else do u reckon I can do

Have you gotten your visa from the embassy now?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
Please is there anyone who submitted their passport on or after 26th March and has gotten the visa yet?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bola95: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

Please what does this mean . This is an email from Deutche Bank

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Darrysindick: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
I sent an email to the embassy as per visa stamping and i got a reply saying it will be on the way shortly.. i submitted since on the 23rd of March..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by heybaby12(f): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kenthumphz:

On the day of your interview and it should be in naira, equivalent to 28k. Better take more than that sha

Take between 27-30k.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Litolysis(m): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
jayhex90:
Where in ur intended place of study in Germany?
and concerning ur situation, if AM shows this week, I think the embassy will consider ur deadline and stamp ur passport much quicker

FH Aachen
Thank you Bro. Am still waiting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by bulalakoboko(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Has any Biochemistry applicant heard from Bremen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okezie007(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hey! Can you elaborate on "its doable coz its a foreigners job" . And any idea on what it takes to get a forklifting license?
LettieM:

It's way more complicated than that , people who are forklift drivers in Germany have a drivers license and then a forklift license and you must have knowledge or training for handling such equipments , and most big logistic companies like Hellman pay attention a lot to working experience . But it's doable coz it's a foreigners job
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by oladejitaiwo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
Any AM in the house?!!!!! angry sad
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blonde77: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hi all, I just have to drop this one here. for those considering notarizing your documents in Lagos. here is a bit of what you will come across.. I encounter this today
1. Yaba high court : notarizing is 500 NAIRA per page
2. Igbosere high court : 1500 but you will have to price it to 500 NAIRA.
Do not fall for those guys outside ,make sure you see the lawyer yourself..
I was able to do mine today at 200 NAIRA per page at Igbosere because I called lawyer that I know and she guide me...
then another thing is sending through Nipost
I send to Germany through nipost today. 100g at 2200 NAIRA.
Nipost has increase the price from 700 to 2200 starting April first 2018..

God will guide us all to Deutschland
zusammen wir sind Starke.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by savio93(m): 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Blonde77:
Hi all, I just have to drop this one here. for those considering notarizing your documents in Lagos. here is a bit of what you will come across.. I encounter this today
I was able to do mine today at 200 NAIRA per page at Igbosere because I called lawyer that I know and she guide me...

thanks for the information. i was already thinking it would still be 700. anyway i need my notarization for 300 per page by a notary public in Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Blonde77:

Please why are u notorising ur documents?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okpala95(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Y'all should go to ikoyi high court, if you can.

It's #50 per page cos it's a federal high court. There's one dude there that scamed me. The idiot make me pay 5k for 5sets of documents (which should have been #2250 normally, that's cos i ddnt know anyone there) It probably takes a whole day to certify there.

You dnt need to pay to anyone.. You will have to use Remita. (like a bank payment stuvv)

If u have the strength, just use ikoyi high court.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blonde77: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Fustinachichi:

you notarize by making photocopy of your original documents original...
you can't sent original documents to Germany.. you notarize to make photocopy original and send to Germany.

I stand to be correct... gurus in the house.. please correct me

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ujay77: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Please who has successfully applied to university of Bremen for winter 2018 ??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jideola3(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Blonde77:

I also did mine at Ikeja high court 200 naira. Make sure you negotiate well. I think its possible to get a better deal depending on your ability to negotiate. Those guys at the entrance are not your friends. If you must use them, be guided.

Honorableseyi
I am still waiting for your response bro. cheesy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
Blonde77:

you can't sent original documents to Germany.. you notarize to make photocopy original and send to Germany.

correct
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ebenosky: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
You can notarize your docs at N200 per page at Ikeja.

Blonde77:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ebenosky:
You can notarize your docs at N200 per page at Ikeja.

that's expensive now the last I did in pH was 1k per set when CH contain like 6document so I stick with federal high court cos am sure it can be as cheap as 500 per set

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ebenosky: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Successfully applied, patiently waiting for admission. Can't count how many times I check my status daily.

ujay77:
Please who has successfully applied to university of Bremen for winter 2018 ??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by upkay: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Fustinachichi:

As okpala95 has said, at federal high court, you certify at d rate of #50. Even u might be considered to pay #30 if you meet a nice staff or your docs to certify are many, likewise u'r not to pay by cash rather by remita.
And also about the Nipost, I was not aware of the increase in d price per parcel, because I still know of my friend that went to post via Nipost and paid #700 for 7kg parcel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ujay77: 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ebenosky pls I pmed you I need to urgently ask you something
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ebenosky: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Check your inbox.

ujay77:
Ebenosky pls I pmed you I need to urgently ask you something
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blazykid02(m): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2018
jejet1:
waiting
Don't know if you got the pm... I think i should ask right away
Seems you know a lot about family reunion.. My documents verification here in Nigeria has been completed but I didn't get the visa yet so my spouse went to alien office and they told her to bring some documents and she did this week..documents like account statements,size of the apartment e.t.c
My question is how long do you think I'd have to wait?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 06, 2018
Blonde77:

Oh thank u but what about certifying your documents at the German embassy is it the same? or do you have to certify and then notorize at high court?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ThePianoGuy: 2:27am On Apr 06, 2018
Squirrel01:

for someone that have HND? what's the way forward?
it’s easy for you if you have hNd
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Squirrel01: 2:46am On Apr 06, 2018
ThePianoGuy:
it’s easy for you if you have hNd

How easy is it?
What is the process? should I pm you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ndydy: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2018
This is very true Germans don't discriminate among their schools cause they believe every school in Germany is of quality standard. I have gathered this from interactions with them.
honourableseyi:

Don't let anybody confuse or shift your focus. No small or baby university in Germany and nothing like discrimination or disparity. Germany is not Nigeria. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jejet1: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2018
see your inbox
Blazykid02:

Don't know if you got the pm... I think i should ask right away
Seems you know a lot about family reunion.. My documents verification here in Nigeria has been completed but I didn't get the visa yet so my spouse went to alien office and they told her to bring some documents and she did this week..documents like account statements,size of the apartment e.t.c
My question is how long do you think I'd have to wait?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blazykid02(m): 7:48am On Apr 06, 2018
jejet1:
see your inbox
Thanks I've seen your reply... Danke

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.